No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame so many in this thread are crazy as ****. I have so much new information/wisdom to share, but I've lost the motivation. It's almost like I'm subconsciously encouraging natural selection. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      It's a shame so many in this thread are crazy as ****. I have so much new information/wisdom to share, but I've lost the motivation. It's almost like I'm subconsciously encouraging natural selection. :/
      But you were motivated enough to tell us about that. Bravo.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's a shame so many in this thread are crazy as ****. I have so much new information/wisdom to share, but I've lost the motivation. It's almost like I'm subconsciously encouraging natural selection. :/

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

If it is a pain emanating from your heart, I will not help you with that my friend. Embrace it! That is the feeling of ego dying. Your pain will soon be replaced with a warmth of knowledge and wisdom bringing a smile to your face that can't be wiped away. Then I will embrace you as if you were my brother and we will celebrate with much dancing and laughter.

Comment

If it is a pain emanating from your heart, I will not help you with that my friend. Embrace it! That is the feeling of ego dying. Your pain will soon be replaced with a warmth of knowledge and wisdom bringing a smile to your face that can't be wiped away. Then I will embrace you as if you were my brother and we will celebrate with much dancing and laughter.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

My ears hurt from this gif
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Did she use her "gay" accent?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Lol!! I am sure there is a lot of this from the left. Glad someone was able to put that together. Such hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Lol!! I am sure there is a lot of this from the left. Glad someone was able to put that together. Such hypocrites.
                    DefiantLs is a good follow on Twitter. They spit these out several times a day. It’s quite hilarious how hypocritical these lunatics are.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Small-minded friends: look at the date of the comment from the Dim - 09/02/20.

Do you think it's a far stretch for a D to think that Trump would rush a vaccine out to save his election? I mean, compared to the conspiracy theories I hear in here from you all...... it's mild.

P.S. The CDC WAS corrupted by Trump. That is a FACT.

Emails reveal new details of Trump White House interference in CDC Covid planning

The documents released by a congressional committee lay out a timeline for how the Trump White House began to downplay the dangers posed by Covid-19.
                      It is 100% factual. He fuxed with everything from the death count, to the infection count, to testing distribution/results. Anything and everything to downplay the pandemic prior to the election, when the correct thing to do (for the people) was to issue warnings/pleas in the sternest tone possible.

Trump is responsible for 100's of thousands of American lives. I believe this with all of my heart, brain, and soul. And so do my Republican friends.

Comment

Small-minded friends: look at the date of the comment from the Dim - 09/02/20.

Do you think it's a far stretch for a D to think that Trump would rush a vaccine out to save his election? I mean, compared to the conspiracy theories I hear in here from you all...... it's mild.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...c-covid-521128

It is 100% factual. He fuxed with everything from the death count, to the infection count, to testing distribution/results. Anything and everything to downplay the pandemic prior to the election, when the correct thing to do (for the people) was to issue warnings/pleas in the sternest tone possible.

Trump is responsible for 100's of thousands of American lives. I believe this with all of my heart, brain, and soul. And so do my Republican friends.
                        More deaths from Covid under Biden.

Wrong again Clod...

You should be thanking Trump for operation warp speed and for getting you the vaccine so quickly and for his actions that actually helped to slow the spread at the beginning of the whole mess. Hiden Sleepy Joe is only doing the mask and vax mandate for show. He's more concerned with keeping the far left radicals and progressives happy than he is about saving anyone. Oh and siccing the FBI on those terrorist parents who dare to question school boards...

Comment

Small-minded friends: look at the date of the comment from the Dim - 09/02/20.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...c-covid-521128

Everyone knows the damn date. That’s the whole point of the tweet, dimwit. Trump’s vaccine can’t be trusted and I won’t take it. Vaccine gets approved under Trump. Same vaccine is distributed under Biden and magically you’re now an idiot for not taking it. Hmmmmmm, why does everything have to be political? Once again, in the most obvious of situations, you just can’t condemn a Democrat. It’s fine and it makes sense because you are one, but the fear of admitting it continues to make me chuckle each and every day.

Did Trump not administer a full scale lockdown? Have you forgotten what March and April of 2020 were like? Of course you did. Because you’re a one-trick , one-minded MSM drone.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The headline is a little misleading. The FDA wants to release the info at the rate of 500 pages per month. But since there are 329,000+ pages it will take 658 months or so or about 55 years to release it all at this rate.

Ah, government transparency! Doncha just love it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Solution: more vaccine
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X