Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

LOL, it is pretty telling that he just ignored you after this post.
    Yup - textbook NPD. Plenty of articles out there about it, but here's just one with the dude's trait - https://www.helpguide.org/articles/m...y-disorder.htm

'Sense of entitlement

Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish and whim. That is their only value. If you don’t anticipate and meet their every need, then you’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or “selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression, outrage, or the cold shoulder.'

It's actually amazing all of the other things Coldshouler - oops, I mean Coldblooded - checks off in that article:

'Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by other special people. What’s more, they are too good for anything average or ordinary. They only want to associate and be associated with other high-status people, places, and things.' - check - https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...31#post1308731

'Narcissists also believe that they’re better than everyone else and expect recognition as such—even when they’ve done nothing to earn it. They will often exaggerate or outright lie about their achievements and talents. And when they talk about work or relationships, all you’ll hear is how much they contribute, how great they are, and how lucky the people in their lives are to have them. They are the undisputed star and everyone else is at best a bit player.' - check - gets banned and comes back with some story about getting a booster shot to deflect, world was turned upside down when he read my previous post and learned he was a lab rat and plays the booster shot story yesterday again

'Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control.' - check - too many posts to mention and I don't want to be that idiot that posts a bunch of links

'Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and prop up their own sagging ego is to put those people down. They may do it in a patronizing or dismissive way as if to demonstrate how little the other person means to them. Or they may go on the attack with insults, name-calling, bullying, and threats to force the other person back into line.' - check - see above about links

It was pretty entertaining to watch the guy spiral out of control and flounder around trying to get things to fit his demands of a conspiracy theory :) The mindf*ck I put on him was pretty minimal compared to what others could do. They could come on here and visit his little playground and put him on the merry-go-round and have his head spinning. Then they'd put him in the rocket slide and weld it shut.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Ivermectin is a Nobel Prize winning anti malaria and anti parasite drug for humans credited with saving millions of lives. It is also used on livestock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Yup - textbook NPD. Plenty of articles out there about it, but here's just one with the dude's trait - https://www.helpguide.org/articles/m...y-disorder.htm

'Sense of entitlement

Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish and whim. That is their only value. If you don’t anticipate and meet their every need, then you’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or “selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression, outrage, or the cold shoulder.'

It's actually amazing all of the other things Coldshouler - oops, I mean Coldblooded - checks off in that article:

'Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by other special people. What’s more, they are too good for anything average or ordinary. They only want to associate and be associated with other high-status people, places, and things.' - check - https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...31#post1308731

'Narcissists also believe that they’re better than everyone else and expect recognition as such—even when they’ve done nothing to earn it. They will often exaggerate or outright lie about their achievements and talents. And when they talk about work or relationships, all you’ll hear is how much they contribute, how great they are, and how lucky the people in their lives are to have them. They are the undisputed star and everyone else is at best a bit player.' - check - gets banned and comes back with some story about getting a booster shot to deflect, world was turned upside down when he read my previous post and learned he was a lab rat and plays the booster shot story yesterday again

'Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control.' - check - too many posts to mention and I don't want to be that idiot that posts a bunch of links

'Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and prop up their own sagging ego is to put those people down. They may do it in a patronizing or dismissive way as if to demonstrate how little the other person means to them. Or they may go on the attack with insults, name-calling, bullying, and threats to force the other person back into line.' - check - see above about links

It was pretty entertaining to watch the guy spiral out of control and flounder around trying to get things to fit his demands of a conspiracy theory :) The mindf*ck I put on him was pretty minimal compared to what others could do. They could come on here and visit his little playground and put him on the merry-go-round and have his head spinning. Then they'd put him in the rocket slide and weld it shut.
        Lol! You've been hittin' refresh every 10 minutes since floatin' your weak sauce waiting for something... anything! You owe SB a Christmas card for even getting noticed.

What a MONSTROUS post though! Lots of pent up emotion finally getting released. Big investment!

P.S. You still know nothing about narcissism. I covered it thoroughly around 8 months ago in this very thread. Feel free to search for it and learn a thing or two. You're still missing the two key ingredients in nearly all narcissists. C0|db|00ded is certainly arrogant and haughty, those traits are easily faked, but the clinical, more pathological ones wouldn't even be worth my time - and actually would be quite counterproductive.

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Don't worry, when you get a little older you'll make it past two jabs!

Comment

• Oopsy

WASHINGTON — Top federal health officials have told the White House to scale back a plan to offer coronavirus booster shots to the general public later this month, saying that regulators need more time to collect and review all the necessary data, according to people familiar with the discussion.
            I hear that they are concerned that giving a booster shot too soon to somebody who suffers from NPD could be harmful.

Comment

• Wait, I thought we need to trust the science and it was important for everyone to get tested if they feel sick, or is that just if you have the same beliefs as the liberal lab rats? Wow!! This really sheds light on their triggered agenda.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/candac...st-appointment

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson reported Thursday.

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories' co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental face mask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Comment

• According to CDC, 83% of Americans who donate blood carry SARS-Cov-2 antibodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  Oopsy

I hear that they are concerned that giving a booster shot too soon to somebody who suffers from NPD could be harmful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    According to CDC, 83% of Americans who donate blood carry SARS-Cov-2 antibodies.
                    I read that.

And just yesterday we hit our highest daily death total in over 6 months. And we're having some of the highest daily infections numbers since the last surge also. Sure doesn't feel like 83% of the population has antibodies. We're gonna need 90% w/ DURABLE immunity to stop this mess I'm afraid.

I'm holding out hope that we can have a quiet winter. Of course we have variants waiting in the wings who will try and have a say about that.

I'm pretty numb at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I read that.

And just yesterday we hit our highest daily death total in over 6 months. And we're having some of the highest daily infections numbers since the last surge also. Sure doesn't feel like 83% of the population has antibodies. We're gonna need 90% w/ DURABLE immunity to stop this mess I'm afraid.

I'm holding out hope that we can have a quiet winter. Of course we have variants waiting in the wings who will try and have a say about that.

So what you're saying is you don't trust the science?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So what you're saying is you don't trust the science?
                        Yeah I do. I trust it a lot.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Yeah I do. I trust it a lot.
                            Then why are you questioning the data? I thought we had to blindly follow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Looks like Delta variant is waning. Good news. Also, I thought the Delta was causing spikes like we haven't seen? Looks like a blip to me.

Comment

I read that.

In what part of his post did it say 83% of the population has antibodies?

Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X