Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    And they wonder why no one trusts the mainstream media.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I don't believe you said anything about 5 months though until yesterday. Your post about Fauci and Biden talking about it seemed to imply you had talked about it first via your posts yesterday which wasn't true as proven via the Bloomberg and CNBC links.

So I imagine you'll try to spin it a different way, but unless you were posting about it at the end of July, the AP reported Israel was doing booster shots 5 months afterward back then - https://apnews.com/article/middle-ea...8e9eea4bdcc50a
      "So I imagine you'll try to spin it a different way"

Why even come at me with that tone bro? I'm a very intellectually honest person.

Yes, the Israelis' have been informing me on the durability of the vaccines. But there was also an American scientist/doctor who inferred the 8-month cycle was merely logistical and it resonated. There truly is a vast amount of information behind most everything I say on the subject at hand. I have a voracious appetite. I then parse it according to my own supernatural filter removing contradictions and inconsistencies.

While I mentioned a couple times in here over the last week that 6 mos. is most likely a better boost cycle, most of the "5 month talk" was between myself and folks outside this forum. I did not read anything in the media the day of my post until after I posted it. Scout's honor!

https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...51#post1308251

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Hey Kung Wu where do we stand with the rt thing....are we still heading in the right direction?
        No, just churning around 1.35. Not improving, not degrading.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

You do just post anecdotal tabloid drivel though.
          One person's drivel is another person's news.

Comment

• CNBC has an hour long video on their site about the companies involved with the mRNA vaccines and how the vaccines came about - https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/27/how-...cord-time.html
            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• It either works or it doesn’t. So “your mask helps me but my mask doesn’t help me” has now grown into “your vaccine helps me but mine doesn’t help me”

Comment

• How many Covid deaths is this president responsible for now? It's climbing fast. And it's all his fault since he's the president. Pathetic.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  It either works or it doesn’t. So “your mask helps me but my mask doesn’t help me” has now grown into “your vaccine helps me but mine doesn’t help me”
                  Masks work and so do vaccines.

Rejoin us in reality and get on with your life.

Oh, and unplug.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Masks work and so do vaccines.

Rejoin us in reality and get on with your life.

Oh, and unplug.
                    Then why are they lying to us?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Then why are they lying to us?
                      I don't feel lied to. I think the experts are giving the best advice they can under the circumstances.

Comment

I don't feel lied to. I think the experts are giving the best advice they can under the circumstances.
                        So why do your experts never mention (they seemingly hide the fact unless they are incompetent) that people who’ve been sick from Covid, and recovered, have anti-bodies that protect them, even more so than the Vaccine? That’s either dishonesty or incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So why do your experts never mention (they seemingly hide the fact unless they are incompetent) that people who’ve been sick from Covid, and recovered, have anti-bodies that protect them, even more so than the Vaccine? That’s either dishonesty or incompetence.
                          Yeah, they're incompetent. You and Fox News have it all figured out.

I have the answer to your question; I'm sure I've given it before, but I won't waste my breath until you're ready for the truth.

If you come to me in a spirit of honest inquiry, I will feed you the knowledge you do not know you seek. And it will sustain you the rest of your journey.

Comment

• I recently needed a trip to an ER. I'm going to report what I saw without any prejudice for or against the politics associated with reporting anything about covid. There will be an exception at the end of this post.

The entire waiting room at Wesley was filled with covid patients waiting for admission. Those of us without covid were put in a hallway in the ER. There were people in that hallway who had been there for 5 hours without seeing anyone who could process them out of the ER.

I was fortunate. I had a condition that is so painful that in the ER, they go right past morphine and start with fentanyl. It took an hour and a half before someone was available who could administer any pain meds. After another hour and a half I was taken to an ER bed, so I could be monitored as they continued to try to mitigate my pain.

That left people in the ER who had, by then, been waiting 6 hours to be seen by someone.

After 6 hours in the ER, one dose of fentanyl, one CAT scan, and two doses of dilaudid, at about 9:30, it was concluded that I didn't need surgery and that meds should resolve my issue. I was released from the ER because there were neither staff nor beds available to monitor my pain overnight. After 6 hours in the ER, my doc released me and gave me a scrip for pain meds at a pharmacy that wouldn't be open until 11 the next morning and wouldn't have my scrip ready until after 12.

With pain in the range that fentanyl was the first med of choice, I got a scrip for a 5 mg opioid that I wouldn't be able to fill for 15 hours.

At this point I'm going to make some observations. Hospitals are so stressed with covid patients, that non-covid patients are having trouble getting medical attention. Triage units are so stressed that unless you have a serious, and potentially life-threatening condition, you're going to sit in an ER for at least 5 or 6 hours (that I observed) before you can see someone.

"My body, my choice" is impacting the community. It's not just your body. When medical resources are heavily devoted to covid patients, those without covid are severely impacted. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

The meds worked. I'm fine today.

Comment

Yeah, they're incompetent. You and Fox News have it all figured out.

I have the answer to your question; I'm sure I've given it before, but I won't waste my breath until you're ready for the truth.

If you come to me in a spirit of honest inquiry, I will feed you the knowledge you do not know you seek. And it will sustain you the rest of your journey.
                              LOL. No answer? Incompetence was only one of the two reason options I gave you. The other one is that they are lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                                I recently needed a trip to an ER. I'm going to report what I saw without any prejudice for or against the politics associated with reporting anything about covid. There will be an exception at the end of this post.

The entire waiting room at Wesley was filled with covid patients waiting for admission. Those of us without covid were put in a hallway in the ER. There were people in that hallway who had been there for 5 hours without seeing anyone who could process them out of the ER.

I was fortunate. I had a condition that is so painful that in the ER, they go right past morphine and start with fentanyl. It took an hour and a half before someone was available who could administer any pain meds. After another hour and a half I was taken to an ER bed, so I could be monitored as they continued to try to mitigate my pain.

That left people in the ER who had, by then, been waiting 6 hours to be seen by someone.

After 6 hours in the ER, one dose of fentanyl, one CAT scan, and two doses of dilaudid, at about 9:30, it was concluded that I didn't need surgery and that meds should resolve my issue. I was released from the ER because there were neither staff nor beds available to monitor my pain overnight. After 6 hours in the ER, my doc released me and gave me a scrip for pain meds at a pharmacy that wouldn't be open until 11 the next morning and wouldn't have my scrip ready until after 12.

With pain in the range that fentanyl was the first med of choice, I got a scrip for a 5 mg opioid that I wouldn't be able to fill for 15 hours.

At this point I'm going to make some observations. Hospitals are so stressed with covid patients, that non-covid patients are having trouble getting medical attention. Triage units are so stressed that unless you have a serious, and potentially life-threatening condition, you're going to sit in an ER for at least 5 or 6 hours (that I observed) before you can see someone.

"My body, my choice" is impacting the community. It's not just your body. When medical resources are heavily devoted to covid patients, those without covid are severely impacted. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

The meds worked. I'm fine today.
                                The latest data from Wesley (Aug 13) is 156 ER visits per week for Covid. They were between 260 and 292 per week for a six week span last winter. Have they created that hill in the last two weeks? If not, why aren’t they keeping up?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X