No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you go view some of the FDA meeting - some of their experts are actually saying the booster shots are actually making things worse and increasing the speed of variants.

Also they showed a chart of VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Report) data, and they are showing that the mandatory requirement of covid vaccine could be doing more harm than good, and you should not give the vaccine to healthy children.

fda.JPG

Comment

• What’s wrong with you? I’m struggling to figure it out.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

What’s wrong with you? I’m struggling to figure it out.
        At this point, I think it's a bot.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The left needs death and fear. They celebrate death as they can use it to facilitate fear. It's pretty pathetic and points to the fact that they can't attain power through good ideas. It's always a vote for us, or you will die!

Gee, I wonder why leftists are always so ****ing miserable.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/17/fda-...al-public.html

Science and the FDA says no on boosters but props to those who lied about having previous shots, jumping the immune-compromised and then bragged about having antibodies ooze out of their organs when it’s been deemed unnecessary and not approved.

It’s ok to lecture people on rules of mask wearing and social distancing but lying to healthcare professionals for an unapproved booster is ok to break.

Freaking dumbass hypocrite.
            No need to trigger out in a state of jealousy. There's a booster shot with your name on it waiting to be rescued from the trash can ScRaTcHy.

Moderna Vaccine More Effective Than Pfizer, J&J, Especially After 4 Months: CDC

Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine is slightly more effective than Pfizer’s or Johnson & Johnson’s in preventing hospitalization, though the gap widens substantially four months after vaccination, the CDC said Friday.

The report comes just as the FDA considers whether to endorse a contentious plan to roll out booster shots for the fully vaccinated.

The data, collected from nearly 3,700 people at 21 hospitals in 18 states over five months (including Montefiore in the Bronx), add to a growing body of evidence that while all the vaccines work well, the Moderna shot remains the most effective over time.
            I know what you're asking yourself: Does it ever get boring knocking grand slam after glorious grand slam over 21st street? The answer to that is simply, "Yes."

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

No need to trigger out in a state of jealousy. There's a booster shot with your name on it waiting to be rescued from the trash can ScRaTcHy.

Moderna Vaccine More Effective Than Pfizer, J&J, Especially After 4 Months: CDC

I know what you're asking yourself: Does it ever get boring knocking grand slam after glorious grand slam over 21st street? The answer to that is simply, "Yes."
              Jealousy? lol. Now I now you’re paranoid about all of it.

Sucks when you’re not on the side of science and can’t refute it, eh?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Whoa! Not 100% sure if there is data lag here, but at the moment USA is showing well below Rt = 1!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• If we truly peaked on Aug 31 ... well early November is PARTY TIME!!!!

Comment

• After conducting several trials, Pfizer has announced that their vaccine is now almost as safe for kids as them actually getting getting COVID is.

Comment

• Sedgwick County peaked last week, and is on the other side of the hump with the rest of the nation ... HUGE news for us! Hospitalizations in S.C. should be tapering from here on out.

Comment

• No wonder it’s been so quiet in here lately. Not a lot of fear mongering bad news moving around now.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• What in the actual F?? These people cannot be this dense can they? I mean, I agree with her stance, if she wasn't the one freaking out on people wearing masks non stop. Clearly it is a case of I know what's good for you, but I don't have to play by the same rules.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed remained steadfastly defiant about her behavior after she was photographed at a city jazz club dancing and singing without a mask on earlier this week despite a city mandate.

"I was eating and drinking": Mayor London Breed is unapologetic after she was caught on camera without a mask on inside a San Francisco club.

"While I'm eating and drinking I'm going to keep my mask off," Breed, a Democrat, told reporters while calling the story a "distraction," according to FOX 2 of the Bay Area. "And yes, in the time while we're drinking like everyone else there, we were all having a good time and again all vaccinated."
                            "The fact that this is even a story is sad," she said.

But Breed’s own city ordinance, one of the strictest in the country, requires masks indoors, vaccinated or not, unless the person is actively eating or drinking.

"My drink was sitting at the table. I got up and started dancing because I was feeling the spirit and I wasn't thinking about a mask," Breed explained. "I was thinking about having a good time and in the process I was following the health orders."
                            "The fact that this story became about me and less about the artists and nightlife, which I will continue to enjoy in San Francisco, is very unfortunate," she told reporters.

Breed announced the need for the new mask mandate in August as the delta variant continued to spread, according to FOX 2.

Comment

• Rational ground.com will put Covid 19 in perspective by telling you and your child’s odds of dying from The virus. For example, if you’re a healthy woman under 40, you have the same chance of dying from Covid 19 as from a plane crash. If 0-9 child, you have the same chance as dying from a sharp object. If over 65, the same chance as a car crash on your commute to work.

Lots of articles on masks, etc.

Last edited by Shockm; September 20, 2021, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                                Rational ground.com will put Covid 19 in perspective by telling you and your child’s odds of dying from The virus. For example, if you’re a healthy woman under 40, you have the same chance of dying from Covid 19 as from a plane crash. If 0-9 child, you have the same chance as dying from a sharp object. If over 65, the same chance as a car crash on your commute to work.

Lots of articles on masks, etc.

https://rationalground.com
                                Love it!! Very good resource for perspective. That is something a lot of fear mongers are lacking. Clod is going to love this. Can't wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X