Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

And he might have died earlier from a heart attack. What's your point? He recovered from Covid, that is known.

P.S. Kids who die from suicide as a result of lockdown created depression don't matter. Right Clod...
    This is a real fear at my house. I have 2 teenage boys with frail mental health. One cuts himself. They were doing relatively well prior to the isolation. Loss of social contact, lack of educational structure, etc on top of a disabled Mom and they are now in real danger.

I am very distresdistressee cavalier attitude at this

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

This is a real fear at my house. I have 2 teenage boys with frail mental health. One cuts himself. They were doing relatively well prior to the isolation. Loss of social contact, lack of educational structure, etc on top of a disabled Mom and they are now in real danger.

Ooof. Hopefully the vaccinations will bring a sense of normalcy for your family very soon!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Really sorry to hear this and hope things pass quickly and things can get back to some normalcy for you and your family. It really is a major problem (I feel could be bigger than the virus) that nobody is taking seriously at all. Mental health issues, suicide, addiction and overdosing. It's real and it is a shame that it is laughed off by some.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He hadn't died when I made the post numbnuts. Obviously I wouldn't have posted that he was alive. Not sure why we are debating LaSorda's death related to Covid. He didn't die from the insidious alien disease.
          Lasorda died late in the evening, actually at 10:57 your time. Feel free to keep posting, you make me laugh quite often.

P.S. He must have preferred the spelling of his name as Lasorda. Do you have a kid named LaSonya (or is it Lasonya)?

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Lasorda died late in the evening, actually at 10:57 your time. Feel free to keep posting, you make me laugh quite often.

P.S. He must have preferred the spelling of his name as Lasorda. Do you have a kid named LaSonya (or is it Lasonya)?
            Are you this triggered by this... The time of death vs time of post vs time he knew about it. You need a hobby.

And it is quite telling on how you think of people.
            Last edited by jdmee; January 13, 2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Are you this triggered by this... The time of death vs time of post vs time he knew about it. You need a hobby.

And it is quite telling on how you think of people.
              Not your business, but anyone who posts the crap you post on here and starts talking about people getting triggered is probably getting triggered regularly themselves.

And I have nothing further to say to you.

Comment

Not your business, but anyone who posts the crap you post on here and starts talking about people getting triggered is probably getting triggered regularly themselves.

And I have nothing further to say to you.
                You undoubtedly are triggered and are probably the most triggered person on this board.

Theres a WSU game tonight. Why don’t you actually take a break from the politics once in a while and talk hoops? That is the point of the site you know.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I really hate to keep making you look like a complete triggered bafoon, but since I am so far in your head I might as well keep going. My post was in the morning I believe, but definitely not after 10:57 PM.

WTH are you talking about with names? Man you lefties sure are a sensitive bunch. Time to take a step back from the computer and get some fresh air.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You undoubtedly are triggered and are probably the most triggered person on this board.

Theres a WSU game tonight. Why don’t you actually take a break from the politics once in a while and talk hoops? That is the point of the site you know.
                    He just hates that he doesn't get likes and everyone else does. Poor Con...

Comment

• Vaccination Phase 2 (all people 65 and older) has been announced for the state of Kansas and Sedgwick County, HOWEVER, there is only enough vaccine in the County for folks 90 years old and older, so only that demographic are being allowed to get vaccinated as of today (along with people in Phase 1 that haven't been vaxxed already).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Vaccination Phase 2 (all people 65 and older) has been announced for the state of Kansas and Sedgwick County, HOWEVER, there is only enough vaccine in the County for folks 90 years old and older, so only that demographic are being allowed to get vaccinated as of today (along with people in Phase 1 that haven't been vaxxed already).
                        Edit. Nvm. Political.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Vaccination Phase 2 (all people 65 and older) has been announced for the state of Kansas and Sedgwick County, HOWEVER, there is only enough vaccine in the County for folks 90 years old and older, so only that demographic are being allowed to get vaccinated as of today (along with people in Phase 1 that haven't been vaxxed already).
                          If I’m 90, I’m not sure I get vaccinated. I suppose it depends on my health, but generally speaking, if you’ve got a good thing going, don’t mess it up!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• The coronavirus vaccinations are now available to anyone 83 years or older in Sedgwick County.

Comment

• Also, it's legal and has been "okayed" to cross county lines to get the vax earlier, if you meet the criteria in that county (most of them are over 65). So you can get it sooner if you really want.

Comment

• I believe Butler County is if you're over 65 and live or work in the county.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X