Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inman man gets antibody test

Comment

• Stuck in Sam's Club jail. 15 minute wait.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Out of Sam's Club jail.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• This is all I got.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Interesting and seemingly good news, all due respect to the deceased and their families.

The article I read did mention that the samples were taken from random people at the grocery store. I’m trying to work out the implication of that.

Those were people who have been out and about (but haven’t most of us to varying degrees?). It makes sense that many would test positive for antibodies just like if they sampled people who have stayed at home you would expect to see fewer people with antibodies.

Either way the study seems to confirm what many other studies across the world have, that more people have been infected with this than the confirmed cases number. I guess if they sampled people who have been in lockdown for a month and a half and many tested positive for antibodies that would indicate it’s been circulating even longer than we thought?

Comment

• Comment

• In the middle of the country, a hospital and its community prepare for a coronavirus surge

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/2999154001/
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just wait two more weeks from whenever today is. Then your government will tell you what you can do. If you have a job.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Today is a worse day as 5 states hit a record peak (including KS again): RI, KS, MN, AZ, VA

I guess this means this is the worst time to be out and about in those 5 states.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Based on this article it's looking more likely that the guy who died from ingesting chloroquine phosphate was actually murdered by his mentally ill wife.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/man-who-died-ingesting-fish-tank-cleaner-remembered-as-intelligent-levelheaded/

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Based on this article it's looking more likely that the guy who died from ingesting chloroquine phosphate was actually murdered by his mentally ill wife.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/man-who-died-ingesting-fish-tank-cleaner-remembered-as-intelligent-levelheaded/
                        I have been thinking this for weeks! However, I refuse to engage in conspiracy theories. The obvious answer is that she read the misquoting of Trump by the media and decided that this was the ONE thing he said that she could get behind.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I have been thinking this for weeks! However, I refuse to engage in conspiracy theories. The obvious answer is that she read the misquoting of Trump by the media and decided that this was the ONE thing he said that she could get behind.

Comment

• There is a report out of Oxford University (England) that they've got a vaccine that kills coronavirus in lab tests and has been tested on non-human primates. They are going into testing the vaccine with humans and are expecting to have an initial test of 1,000 people.

The vaccine is considered safe because it is based on a vaccine that has been in use. I don't know what that means, but that's what the guy doing the testing said.

He thinks they could have an effective vaccine by September. Possibly (but unlikely) sooner and possibly later. He was optimistic, but fairly reserved. No promises, just optimism.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Mel Hambeltob Ford a covid-19 cluster

The Sedgwick County Health Department and Mel Hambelton Ford of Wichita confirm a cluster of five COVID-19 cases at the car dealership located at 11625 W. Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS. There is conc...

Comment

• US had the most confirmed cases reported yesterday since the outbreak began, surpassing April 4th.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X