Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

I can believe this. Doesn't mean I won't continue precautions.
    Exactly. We have what appears to be a very skanky rehab hospital here where I live. Covid got loose there, looks like they were trying to cover it up, and 12 people died, including the three that the Mayor did not know about until he asked the 'right' question.

State is now investigating. Ex-employees are pointing fngers at the facility and the facility has turned them in to the state professional licensing boards.

Meanwhile a friend of mine in New Jersey says everything is quiet in his neighborhood. I guess your outcome depends on whether you take social distancing seriously and keep yourself on lockdown as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Why are you so apt to believe this? Things working against this story:

1. Patients tested for the Coronavirus typically don’t get blood drawn. Certainly not those at a drive through clinic mentioned here.
      2. You can’t test antibodies without getting blood drawn.
      3. Very, very few labs are running antibody tests. Ones that are are at Research/University labs
      4. Phlebotomists draw blood, not run labs and likely aren’t privy to any results.

Odds are good this is a complete fabrication.
      Elizabeth and her Theranos 'minions' would have been all over this virus...

Ex-Theranos employees describe culture of secrecy at Elizabeth ...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Boom. Good video.

Comment

• 761 new cases, 51 deaths yesterday in Louisiana.

Comment

• It looks like the country has finally peaked in daily new cases and daily new deaths. That's a great threshold to pass through. I just don't know how we even get to 60,000 deaths at this point.

My next question is if this thing is supposed to be "seasonal", shouldn't we expect to see a substantial increase in cases and deaths in southern hemisphere countries now?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              My next question is if this thing is supposed to be "seasonal", shouldn't we expect to see a substantial increase in cases and deaths in southern hemisphere countries now?
              Brazil first to report 1,000 COVID-19 deaths in the southern Hemisphere. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-52251342

Generally though I don't know that their is an answer to your question with any certainty at this point.

Comment

• I can't remember if I posted this, but this is a source being used by many. It was specifics for each state, and country. They have Kansas peaking on April 26, with a total of 426 deaths by August 4th. I should note that on Friday they had Kansas' peak on April 20. Also, they should no shortage of hospital bed or ICU beds.

Explore forecasts of COVID-19 cases, deaths, and hospital resource use.

Comment

• Thread from one of the foremost experts on virology and genetic tracing of viruses.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• 581 new cases, 34 deaths yesterday in Louisiana.

Comment

• 421 new cases, 44 deaths yesterday in Louisiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                        421 new cases, 44 deaths yesterday in Louisiana.
                        Why do you keep reporting on LA each day?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Why do you keep reporting on LA each day?
                          It was one of the highest per capita impacted areas, highest mortality rates, and now showing to have plateaued/dropping in daily new cases. NYC, due to population density, isn’t a very good gauge of what is going on with the virus. LA is. Showing we have flattened the curve in new cases, and now watching as the deaths also hopefully start to plateau soon.

Mainly sharing because the media and many sources keep posting theories on what is going to happen, with little info on what is actually happening. As I compare to other areas around the country, it is a good pulse.

Comment

• You don't think there were different circumstances that happened in Louisiana in the last 2 months that may have skewed some of their numbers?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• U.S. officials warned the federal government in 2018 that a Chinese virology lab experimenting with bat coronavirus near what would eventually become the origin of the COVID-19 outbreak had serious safety issues that posed a significant risk of a worldwide pandemic.

Comment

• 512 new cases in Louisiana yesterday along with 129 deaths.

Comment

Working...
                                X