X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Evidently you didn't get the new talking points

New York - mask mandate is over

New York will no longer require masks in most indoor public settings, but they will still be required in schools and health care facilities. Several other states have made similar moves this week.

doctors in California - time to remove the mask mandate

Two UCSF doctors agree with the state that now is the time to lift California's mask mandate, but one says mask-wearing is a "cultural relic from the pandemic" that we should revert to in times when bad respiratory illnesses are going around.

You might consider moving to Canada.
    There's some good hockey up in Canada! Too cold though. And the people are really weird by and large.

I don't have a problem with lifting any mask mandates.

I do have a problem with lifting vaccine mandates. Make them harsh and Communist-like. Just like what we've been enjoying for the last 100 years. The Covidiots do not run this country. This is not an anarchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

There's some good hockey up in Canada! Too cold though. And the people are really weird by and large.

I don't have a problem with lifting any mask mandates.

I do have a problem with lifting vaccine mandates. Make them harsh and Communist-like. Just like what we've been enjoying for the last 100 years. The Covidiots do not run this country. This is not an anarchy.
      Then maybe communist china might be the place for you.

Comment

I don't have a strong opinion on child masking. The masks are having an effect w/ respect to virus concentration exposure, but they are clearly not wholly protective.

As far as children and mild Covid... you do not know the long-term effects of infection with the alien seed. This is above your pay grade and you make that abundantly clear with each successive post. You're willing to gamble with your child's life, others aren't. They deserve the liberty to not be infected by your family. You DO NOT have the liberty to infect theirs....
        Apparently the school board (and Stacy Abrams, Newsom, Garcetti, Fauxci, etc.) don't care about children's lives either as they are leading by example and not bowing to the almighty mask theater freaks.

Long-term effects of Covid in children is overblown and fear driven by the drug companies brother.

Comment

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00403-0

Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case

As I've been instructing since the beginning of this pandemic... defend your body from this insidious, alien virus if at all possible (used to be "at all costs" prior to vaccination availability). The risk is undefined. The risk will now be defined over the upcoming years. Some (most belonging to one party) are going to suffer much regret. The dead have been freed from their ignorance.

Don't be alarmed/jealous/triggered at the persistent appearance of prescience regarding my posts on the matter since day 1. You too can look like the smartest guy on the board. All you have to do is unplug, open your eyes, and think logically based on the data available at the time.
          “I don’t speak politics”
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This is great. Made my day. Boston mayor gets pummeled in Insta Live question and answer session. Her face is priceless. Lol! People are fed up with the tyranny.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bos...d-restrictions

Comment

That was about as contrived as it gets. Some of the kids cheering weren't even wearing them. Are you people really that gullible? Pure politics.

you suspect crisis actors? Small ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

you suspect crisis actors? Small ones?
                You mean like this for example...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ace-video.html

Comment

Sounds like an education issue... I do hope such a mighty hurdle can be overcome in time. The thought of them all still standing at their locker doors is heartbreaking to me.
                  I don’t know if you missed the lead stating that this was “minor unintended consequence”, but if you did, it’s not that big of a deal.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    My kids hate them and every kid I know hates them. Clod is wrong again. Besides virtually every kid who gets Covid has it so mild they don't even know they have had it unless we subject them to testing. It's the stupidest thing that only simple minded mental midgets would buy off on.
                    All of my grandkids hate the mask. All have been vaccinated. Two have contracted omicron with symptoms that can best be characterized as mild colds. Let the kids get back to normal.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

All of my grandkids hate the mask. All have been vaccinated. Two have contracted omicron with symptoms that can best be characterized as mild colds. Let the kids get back to normal.
                      Stop concentrating on the 99% of people who get these symptoms and let’s focus on the 1% of those that have the flu or worse. People like Cold don’t care about the 99%. It doesn’t fit the narrative. Cold has to literally google “bad Covid news” in order to generate all the articles attached to posts he makes. He doesn’t organically just scroll through the headlines to get this stuff. He actively seeks out and searches for the 1% of the bad stuff. Think about that for a second.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Jesse Kelly Jesse Kelly
                        In case you’re wondering if politicians would send your son to die in a war for the sake of their poll numbers, just know those same people took away life-saving medications to force you into taking a vaccine. And they did it without a moment of hesitation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Stop concentrating on the 99% of people who get these symptoms and let’s focus on the 1% of those that have the flu or worse. People like Cold don’t care about the 99%. It doesn’t fit the narrative. Cold has to literally google “bad Covid news” in order to generate all the articles attached to posts he makes. He doesn’t organically just scroll through the headlines to get this stuff. He actively seeks out and searches for the 1% of the bad stuff. Think about that for a second.
                          Just to round up the things Cold has told us about himself in this thread.

Cold is not his real self. Cold is just his internet Troll persona. As far as we know the real person doesn't care about 90% of the crap he posts anyway.

His real person is a real nice guy that has never been married, has to meet "good wholesome" gals on park benches, and whose friends don't invite him to go out to eat with them.

He has also told us he is a lifetime republican who only posts left leaning thoughts and ideals, and is not political yet has a political thought on everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Just to round up the things Cold has told us about himself in this thread.

Cold is not his real self. Cold is just his internet Troll persona. As far as we know the real person doesn't care about 90% of the crap he posts anyway.

His real person is a real nice guy that has never been married, has to meet "good wholesome" gals on park benches, and whose friends don't invite him to go out to eat with them.

He has also told us he is a lifetime republican who only posts left leaning thoughts and ideals, and is not political yet has a political thought on everything.
                            You omitted lumber salesman.

Comment

• Marty Makary (Johns Hopkins Medical School Director) said today that we will have another variant that evolves from Omicron, perhaps by next fall. We currently have 4 carona virus strains currently that share time making up the common cold, so with the new carona virus, we will have 5 carona virus’ that will share (approximate 20% each variant instead of the 25% in the past).

Anybody scared of the common cold?

Comment

• There is always gonna be variants and mutations until the end of time. The fact that the virus is getting weaker as any virologist will tell you is no surprise. The media are the only ones staying away from science and throwing out the scary “what if” scenarios.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X