Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Good call. The current vaccine works adequately if boosted.

Thank the good folks at Pfizer for me will ya? Tell them to "stand back, and stand by" ;) if/when the next variant emerges and we find ourselves in trouble again. There is absolutely nothing written in stone that says each successive variant will be more mild. The variants we have faced to date are not direct descendants of each other, they came from completely different parts of the family tree. And just in case somebody wants to argue with me on this point... don't. I mean... just don't lol.
    Well, the current vaccine doesn’t work at all, even if boosted, according to us at Pfizer. The data is terrible! The omicron vx is not demonstrated to work in clinical trials, but it is demonstrated as safe. Thanks to government bureaucracy, it isn’t available to those that are at greatest risk and want to mitigate that risk.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Considering the government is the customer of vaccines, using our money, is it not appreciated that they're attempting to be good stewards by not purchasing needless vaccines?

The current iteration works fine. Please get boosted and encourage your friends and family to do so as well.

Good evening to you sir!
      Pfizer sold over 30 billion doses last year. There are 8 billion people on planet earth needing three doses each. This doesn’t account for the other manufacturers.

Buy more Vx!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Douglas Robert Ford Jr. MPP is a Canadian businessman and politician who has served as the 26th and current premier of Ontario since June 2018 and leader of the Progressive Conservative Party since March 2018. He represents the Toronto-area riding of Etobicoke North in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario.

Hard to argue with his comments…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Considering the government is the customer of vaccines, using our money, is it not appreciated that they're attempting to be good stewards by not purchasing needless vaccines?

The current iteration works fine. Please get boosted and encourage your friends and family to do so as well.

Good evening to you sir!
          As Prez said in another thread I am not anti-vax. I am anti-A-holes who want to control me and you into believing it is the end all be all. We were lied to that it prevented C19. Then you have to take several shots and hold your nose just right. It has serious side effects that I am not convinced are rare. People of all ages are seriously ill and some are dying because of it. I don’t trust fast tracking any drug or vaccine. I also do t trust the engine behind this movement. I am 60 and have no co- morbidities. I am very careful to follow social distancing and masking where required with no push back.
          Last edited by SHOXAAC; February 16, 2022, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Well, the current vaccine doesn’t work at all, even if boosted, according to us at Pfizer. The data is terrible! The omicron vx is not demonstrated to work in clinical trials, but it is demonstrated as safe. Thanks to government bureaucracy, it isn’t available to those that are at greatest risk and want to mitigate that risk.
            Poppycock!

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/b...0%20and%20over.

Boosters provide high level of protection against death with Omicron

The latest data from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) shows that boosters significantly reduce the risk of death with Omicron.
            The findings show that around 6 months after a second dose of any of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines, protection against death with Omicron was around 60% in those aged 50 and over. However, this increased to around 95% 2 weeks after receiving a booster vaccine dose.

The data continue to show high levels of protection against hospitalisation from the booster. After a Pfizer booster (after either primary vaccination course), vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation started at around 90%, dropping to around 75% after 10 to 14 weeks.

After a Moderna booster (mRNA-1273) (after either primary vaccination course), vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation was 90% to 95% up to 9 weeks after vaccination. Longer follow-up data is not yet available and these figures may change with time.
            Dr Mary Ramsay, Head of Immunisation at UKHSA, said:
            The evidence is clear – the vaccine helps to protect us all against the effects of COVID-19 and the booster is offering high levels of protection from hospitalisation and death in the most vulnerable members of our society.
            I don't know what the McPherson Pfizer plant's local Anarchists chapter is smoking after lunchtime, but I don't think it's legal...

Click on the golden hyperlink ("findings show that") for all the glorious data.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

As Prez said in another thread I am not anti-vax. I am anti-A-holes who want to control me and you into believing it is the end all be all. We were lied to that it prevented C19. Then you have to take several shots and hold your nose just right. It has serious side effects that I a. Not convinced are rare. People of all ages are seriously ill and some are dying because of it. I don’t trust fast tracking any drug or vaccine. I also do t trust the engine behind this movement. I am 60 and have no co- morbidities. I am very careful to follow social distancing and masking where required with no push back.
              But in fact the vaccine IS the "end all be all". Had this country accepted the "miracle cure" like they should have winter of 2021, our hospitals would be relatively empty going forward. Had we been able to distribute the vaccine across the globe better, we might all be back to normal by now never even having to face Omicron.

If you are worried about the safety of the vaccine, you better never take another aspirin again my friend. Just sayin'.......

Comment

But in fact the vaccine IS the "end all be all". Had this country accepted the "miracle cure" like they should have winter of 2021, our hospitals would be relatively empty going forward. Had we been able to distribute the vaccine across the globe better, we might all be back to normal by now never even having to face Omicron.

If you are worried about the safety of the vaccine, you better never take another aspirin again my friend. Just sayin'.......
                But the vaccines are like aspirin...they help, but aren't the miracle cure. You are case study 1 on how little you think for yourself. Continue to be led to water and drink it "King Me." Our hospitals were never going to be empty with the Biden-Ayatollah sleep study in control. I respect you and all others that chose to get vax'd. I chose not to. It doesn't meet my personal optics. Oh and by the way before you vomit up some rhetoric about the quality of my standards, I have had many conversations with the medical community that are well respected that agree with me. Not that I need that for this discussion, just offering a pre-emptive strike.

Comment

• The vaccine CLEARLY was not the end all be all. Anybody who thinks that is a stupid idiot who doesn't understand how viruses work.

Comment

Poppycock!

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/b...0%20and%20over.

I don't know what the McPherson Pfizer plant's local Anarchists chapter is smoking after lunchtime, but I don't think it's legal...

Click on the golden hyperlink ("findings show that") for all the glorious data.
                    That’s a layman’s article covering a weekly meta-study.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

But the vaccines are like aspirin...they help, but aren't the miracle cure. You are case study 1 on how little you think for yourself. Continue to be led to water and drink it "King Me." Our hospitals were never going to be empty with the Biden-Ayatollah sleep study in control. I respect you and all others that chose to get vax'd. I chose not to. It doesn't meet my personal optics. Oh and by the way before you vomit up some rhetoric about the quality of my standards, I have had many conversations with the medical community that are well respected that agree with me. Not that I need that for this discussion, just offering a pre-emptive strike.
                      Thank you for finally coming clean. SMMFH.

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                      You are case study 1 on how little you think for yourself.
                      Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                      Our hospitals were never going to be empty with the Biden-Ayatollah sleep study in control.
                      You just demonstrated a textbook example of projection. Well done.

Charge with a lack of originality, then immediately regurgitate Sean Hannity propaganda word for word. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your brain is not your own. May God have mercy on your soul. You are the quintessential pawn in the game of life.

P.S. Tell your "medical community" ERRRRRRRRRRRR nurse friend to leave the consulting to the folks with the big degrees.

Signed,

King Me??
                      Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; February 16, 2022, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That’s a layman’s article covering a weekly meta-study.
                        Yeah, layman...

Here's the latest report. 57 pages of glorious Covid data. Maybe read it before you shoot your ad hominem load.

Comment

Had this country accepted the "miracle cure" like they should have winter of 2021, our hospitals would be relatively empty going forward.
                          Nope.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• What a loon.

I just can’t for the life of me understand why a guy like Cold is still single at age 48.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              The vaccine CLEARLY was not the end all be all. Anybody who thinks that is a stupid idiot who doesn't understand how viruses work.
                              A stupid idiot must be REALLY bad!!!111

My brain just flashed to the scenario of the Covidiot dying in a Covid ward screaming at the doctors that there's no such thing as Covid while their family begs for Ivermectin.

I think of the 10's of millions of Americans who didn't get a full vaccination or didn't get boosted screeching with fists clenched that these ******* vaccines don't work.

You have 10's of millions of Americans screeching that there's nothing that can be done. It's A VIRUSSSS??!!!111 And they fought every single mitigation effort since day one.

Makes me think of the guy who tells the fire department to leave because it's just a little smoke. He doesn't want to suffer the water damage. They argue for 20 minutes until his entire house is in flames. Finally the fire department is allowed to do their job and the house burns to the ground. Then the homeowner curses the "no good fire fighters who couldn't find their asses with both hands".

It's a real self-fulfilling state of retardation this country suffers from. It's opened my eyes to many issues existing in the Conservative party that were lying dormant until just the right time.

We need our own age of enlightenment in the worst way. And it all begins by gathering the Hannity's and the ****er Calson's and hanging them at the town square.

Comment

• South Korea has repeatedly suppressed the spread of the virus and kept deaths to relatively low levels.

The Seven Habits of COVID-Resilient Nations

South Korea has repeatedly suppressed the spread of the virus and kept deaths to relatively low levels.
                                The tweet has stuck with me for months now: a chart of cumulative COVID-19 deaths per capita in the United States, the United Kingdom, and South Korea. The U.S. and U.K. lines rise up like mountains relative to the valley of South Korea below. Even as Omicron-related deaths have increased in South Korea more recently, the picture hasn’t changed much.

South Korea “kept deaths 40 times lower all the way till 75% of population fully vaccinated,” the physician Vincent Rajkumar marveled on Twitter in response to the chart. “This is success.”
                                South Korea hasn’t proved to be the only resilient power in this period; other standouts include New Zealand and the Nordic countries. Yet South Korea is unusual in that it has not only repeatedly suppressed the spread of the virus and kept deaths to relatively low levels, but also never instituted a full lockdown. As a result, it has experienced much less economic fallout from the crisis than most other major economies. In contrast to other countries that excelled at one stage of the pandemic but struggled at others, South Korea has somehow respectably navigated every stage. After a sluggish start to its vaccine campaign, it now has one of the world’s highest vaccination rates. South Korea has also amassed soft power and diplomatic influence by providing pandemic-related assistance to other countries and establishing itself as a widely perceived model for how democracies should contend with COVID-19.
                                But it's a ViRuSsSsSsSsSsSs! You can't control it! DurDurDurDurrrrr

South Korea says....

The quintessential VIRUS WRANGLERS!

And they eat dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X