Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    No, you automatically lose comparing yourself to a KU player on a WSU board.

Loser forever.
    Funny thing... I was actually just watching some random YouTube videos about Wilt's strength last night. I had no idea... That fool was benching 500lbs in his prime. Supposedly he could still do 465 at age 59!!??? He could have seriously hurt people in the NBA if he'd have wanted to. Gentle Wilt?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Analogy fail... twice.

I am the Wilt Chamberlain of the Covid thread. And it's not even close.

My intentions have always been honest. I am not here to troll. I am attempting to guide the misguided. Ya'll are the ones who made this into a personal battle. And I fully understand why. You are indoctrinated, and it hurts to hear the truth - particularly when it comes from highly informed, confident messengers... But I won't give up if you won't. "The truth shall set us both free." At least that's what they say....
      Hey cousin Eddy. Clark says high. You claiming the sun sets in the east just doesn’t make it so. My analogy was spot on. Now go back to your western Kansas basement and breath some more glue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Look at that. Government getting in the way of things that actual doctors working with actual patients saw working.
        They give monoclonal antibodies to horses, and you want to take them to prevent this deadly pandemic? Trust the science.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Pure evil is subjecting someone to the risks of a treatment while not telling them it is no longer working. I suspect the insurance companies pulled the plug on the payment the moment the news came out from the FDA.

Omicron is like the feminine version of Delta. Maybe a little less physically imposing, but she can still do plenty of damage in ways you'd never expect. Treacherous little thing.
          the vax don't work against Omicron, either, but they are still pushing that

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

They give monoclonal antibodies to horses, and you want to take them to prevent this deadly pandemic? Trust the science.
            If it works, yes

Comment

• The one good thing about Covid is that it further unmasked and eliminated some more dickheads from your life.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

the vax don't work against Omicron, either, but they are still pushing that
                C'mon brother. Don't dump Thursday's entire chum bucket all at one time.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...alizations-cdc

Jan. 24, 2022 -- Booster shots of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines appear to be highly effective at preventing hospitalizations due to the Omicron variant, according to three new CDC studies published on Friday.

The extra doses were 90% effective at keeping people out of the hospital after infection and 82% effective at preventing emergency department and urgent care visits.
                The CDC also released data on Thursday that showed unvaccinated adults ages 65 and older who are infected with COVID-19 are 49 times more likely to be hospitalized than those who are vaccinated and have received booster shots. Among ages 50 and older, unvaccinated adults are 45 times more likely to be hospitalized than those who are vaccinated and boosted.
                But it is true that just the initial two-dose vaccine regimen (if completed more than 6 mos ago), is not enough. Old news for anybody following my posts carefully.

Btw, my booster shot is aging rapidly, and is now almost 5 months old. I hope they come out with guidance on a potential 4th booster. I suspect the benefits of a booster will outlast the initial vaccination, I just don't know for how long.

Comment

Btw, my booster shot is aging rapidly, and is now almost 5 months old. I hope they come out with guidance on a potential 4th booster. I suspect the benefits of a booster will outlast the initial vaccination, I just don't know for how long.
                  Just lie about your vaccine status, that is what a person of great character would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...257700273.html

Why is the FDA restricting 2 monoclonal antibody drugs to treat COVID? What to know
                    Despite the restriction, “there are several other therapies” for treating omicron, Cavazzoni said, including the monoclonal antibody treatment sotrovimab.

Sotrovimab is the “only available” monoclonal antibody treatment that shows effectiveness against omicron, according to the NIH. Cavazzoni emphasized that though it’s important to have multiple options for COVID-19 treatment, the FDA-authorized treatments aren’t a “substitute” for vaccination and booster doses as recommended.
                    The good folks on the Right need to turn off ****er Carlson for a few minutes and educate themselves. Monoclonal antibody treatment is STILL available. You can remove the combat-loaded magazines from your AR rifles now friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                      Just lie about your vaccine status, that is what a person of great character would do.
                      I'm not ready to do that just yet. If the Israeli doctors give the recommendation and the U.S. is lagging far behind for bureaucratic reasons, and the supply of vaccines are still at a point where they are being thrown away... then yes, I and a few select loved ones will be getting boosted; aka, vaxxed for the "very first time".

You see, I'm not a statistic. I don't get naturally selected out. I'm the type that always makes the correct strategic choice. And I share that gift with those in my circle. I've even shared a lot of it with you guys.

Comment

C'mon brother. Don't dump Thursday's entire chum bucket all at one time.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...alizations-cdc

But it is true that just the initial two-dose vaccine regimen (if completed more than 6 mos ago), is not enough. Old news for anybody following my posts carefully.

You know what else is high at preventing hospitalizations and deaths from omicron?

Omicron.

Follow the science.

Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You know what else is high at preventing hospitalizations and deaths from omicron?

Omicron.

Follow the science.

Side note: I typed retarded in Giphy and it returned zero results. Looks like their valid search strings list is Woke now. That's unfortunate. Dumb still works though thankfully. I wonder when making a retarded face will be banned. >_<

Comment

Side note: I typed retarded in Giphy and it returned zero results. Looks like their valid search strings list is Woke now. That's unfortunate. Dumb still works though thankfully. I wonder when making a retarded face will be banned. >_<
                            When the truth hurts and you don’t have a response to it, go for the retarded gif.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Posting a lot more lately. Almost by the second. Dating life dry up? Got demoted from work?

Its weird. Your postings have increased while the threat of the covid has decreased. I think you’re finally realizing the end is near and you gotta take advantage while you can.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Posting a lot more lately. Almost by the second. Dating life dry up? Got demoted from work?

Its weird. Your postings have increased while the threat of the covid has decreased. I think you’re finally realizing the end is near and you gotta take advantage while you can.
                                "King Me" Cold is still playing checkers on a chess board. Give him a break.

Comment

Working...
                                X