Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You're surprised and thought it post-worthy that the crowd was booing mandates in Dallas, Texas at an event attended by Trump and Bill O'Reilly? Or did you just read the intentionally misleading headline and thought it was an anti-Trump zinger?
    Ya he/she is not very bright...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Ya he/she is not very bright...
      I feel like it’s a bot that only shows up when Cold goes silent.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I feel like it’s a bot that only shows up when Cold goes silent.

Comment

• A CDC report being released Wednesday shows 2020 was actually even worse than the agency previously reported. The CDC this week also revised its estimate of life expectancy for 2020. “It's really sad,” said Ali Mokdad, a mortality statistics expert at the University of Washington.

Trump's fault?

Comment

• Vaccines available to the public 2Q 2021. Bidden says we should be back to normal in June 2021. Why all the deaths?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
              Vaccines available to the public 2Q 2021. Bidden says we should be back to normal in June 2021. Why all the deaths?
              It’s your fault.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                Vaccines available to the public 2Q 2021. Bidden says we should be back to normal in June 2021. Why all the deaths?
                We are not done with the deaths.

President Biden stating that the unvaccinated (I guess whether they have natural immunity or not) will be "facing a winter of severe illness and death".

What I could not tell is whether that was Biden's prediction or his fervent wish.

Let's Go Brandon!

Comment

• Just wear a mask for 100 days and we'll be done with this...I promise.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Just wear a mask for 100 days and we'll be done with this...I promise.
                    My plan is to wear a mask full-time. When I am awake, asleep...even when I shower. I know what everyone is thinking...my mask will get wet. I got it covered...literally. My plan is to put a plastic bag over my head and cinch it tight around my neck area with a noose type of tethering. I think this plan is air tight and has no holes in it. It's actually dummy proof. I will keep all of SN posted.

Comment

• A noose??!! You RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• nm

Comment

• In the span of less than a month, the country's omicron outbreak has gone from a near vertical rise to a near vertical fall.

If the Washington Post is actually doing this, you know the end is near.

And I think that’s why Cold has gone MIA. He knows where this thing is headed and he’s probably taking a hard look at himself in the mirror.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            https://apple.news/AepFtROQVR6q2BOO0pJ_-uQ

If the Washington Post is actually doing this, you know the end is near.
                            Good article, thanks for posting!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Perfect. It could be like the liquor cards you used to have back in yhe 80s.

"Do you honor Moderna boosters as well?"
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X