Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercy! Those arrows... straight into muh heart! <3

1) CB was just as likely to be the guy putting chess club presidents' heads in the toilet during passing period as he was beating them straight up in a friendly match. A legit triple threat! Brains, brawn, and...

2) Somebody should tell the Betadine Binaca guy, who's looking into "the window of my soul", that he should consult a dictionary before attempting to leave 8th grade vocab. Just sayin'...

Comment

• Andrew Pollack @AndrewPollackFL

The FDA has revoked an emergency use authorization for monoclonal antibody treatments. Now 2,000 Floridians had their treatment appointments canceled. Pure evil.

Comment

• Fresh questions are being raised about what American scientists and federal health officials knew about the origins of the coronavirus and whether or not conflicting evidence was suppressed and hidden from the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Andrew Pollack @AndrewPollackFL

The FDA has revoked an emergency use authorization for monoclonal antibody treatments. Now 2,000 Floridians had their treatment appointments canceled. Pure evil.
          Pure evil is subjecting someone to the risks of a treatment while not telling them it is no longer working. I suspect the insurance companies pulled the plug on the payment the moment the news came out from the FDA.

Omicron is like the feminine version of Delta. Maybe a little less physically imposing, but she can still do plenty of damage in ways you'd never expect. Treacherous little thing.

Comment

• You guys are throwing great bait out there today. Keep it up.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              Mercy! Those arrows... straight into muh heart! <3

1) CB was just as likely to be the guy putting chess club presidents' heads in the toilet during passing period as he was beating them straight up in a friendly match.
              ...Or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                You guys are throwing great bait out there today. Keep it up.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Start squirtin' brother! Then enjoy all the benefits of shade tree medicine. You've earned it!

Oh... and don't forget to insert your
                  I know you can’t read a scientific study abstract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I know you can’t read a scientific study abstract.
                    I don't need to with all you Fox News Specialty Medicinologists around here. Nothing but heals as far as the brown eye can see.

Winning ^^^

Comment

• How do you know so much about Fox News?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't need to with all you Fox News Specialty Medicinologists around here. Nothing but heals as far as the brown eye can see.

Winning ^^^
                        You mean Newsmax? You CNN hacks are mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You mean Newsmax? You CNN hacks are mental.
                          Same difference. Fox News, Newsmax, Oann... they're like the Holy Trinity of Covidiot propaganda.

CNN hacks? I don't watch CNN. I don't watch any politics. Just finance/business news and whatever Google returns when I type in coronavirus. My brain absorbs data like a sponge, arranges it logically, filters for contradictions, then pours out the truth. I can do this in my sleep. Trust me, you've never seen anything like this one. Continue to have fun wandering in the wilderness tho. As if you had a choice right?

Comment

Same difference. Fox News, Newsmax, Oann... they're like the Holy Trinity of Covidiot propaganda.

CNN hacks? I don't watch CNN. I don't watch any politics. Just finance/business news and whatever Google returns when I type in coronavirus. My brain absorbs data like a sponge, arranges it logically, filters for contradictions, then pours out the truth. I can do this in my sleep. Trust me, you've never seen anything like this one. Continue to have fun wandering in the wilderness tho. As if you had a choice right?

King me please!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

King me please!
                              Analogy fail... twice.

I am the Wilt Chamberlain of the Covid thread. And it's not even close.

My intentions have always been honest. I am not here to troll. I am attempting to guide the misguided. Ya'll are the ones who made this into a personal battle. And I fully understand why. You are indoctrinated, and it hurts to hear the truth - particularly when it comes from highly informed, confident messengers... But I won't give up if you won't. "The truth shall set us both free." At least that's what they say....

Comment

• No, you automatically lose comparing yourself to a KU player on a WSU board.

Loser forever.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X