Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

While I do like Dr. Fauci, my slightly excessive praise of his performance serves another purpose; I get to watch all the indoctrinated come out of the woodwork in here, foaming at the mouth with fists clenched. Do you people even remember the last time you thought for yourselves?
    That might be your intent, but it's really just cementing how seriously awful Biden is.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow, I almost forgot what it was like to have a CEO running the country that is capable of fielding questions. Thanks for reminding us just how bad Biden really is (and Teleprompter Obama was).

Thank God Trump was CEO when covid hit, because if Mr. Magoo had been in office he would still be shitting his pants trying to understand how to break down the bureaucracy to get the vaccines approved.
      I was still a big fan of Trump at the time of this video.

Vaccines would have come out in timely fashion under any president.

Comment

While I do like Dr. Fauci, my slightly excessive praise of his performance serves another purpose; I get to watch all the indoctrinated come out of the woodwork in here, foaming at the mouth with fists clenched. Do you people even remember the last time you thought for yourselves?
        You have been clear we don't have to with you around doing it for us.

Comment

I was still a big fan of Trump at the time of this video.

Vaccines would have come out in timely fashion under any president.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You have been clear we don't have to with you around doing it for us.

Comment

• “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” - Arthur Schopenhauer

I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
              If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Do you?

COVID is bad. I had a good friend, and big Shocker fan, die of COVID last February.

But some health officials and media continue to make it much worse than it is. It seems that about the only thing that has made a difference is the vaccine. Not masks, social distancing, and certainly not shut-downs/shelter at home.

There are therapeutics that work but are being shamed by some in the media and science community. Therapeutics are not a substitute for the vaccine, but they can mitigate damage and symptoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Do you?

COVID is bad. I had a good friend, and big Shocker fan, die of COVID last February.

But some health officials and media continue to make it much worse than it is. It seems that about the only thing that has made a difference is the vaccine. Not masks, social distancing, and certainly not shut-downs/shelter at home.

There are therapeutics that work but are being shamed by some in the media and science community. Therapeutics are not a substitute for the vaccine, but they can mitigate damage and symptoms.
                  Love the comments in blue.

I'm truly sorry for your loss sir.

Comment

• Looks like our hospitals are going to get absolutely blasted. I am seeing/hearing ambulance sirens constantly. Last time I heard this many sirens was the same time last year.

Had a friend who's been vaxxed (no booster), and infected twice previously catch the alien seed again last week. Pretty strong cold symptoms that have lasted a week now: upper chest discomfort, headache, severe fatigue, ear pressure, swollen tonsils, body aches, runny nose, voice gone, etc. No fever. Really surprised to hear that many symptoms with her prior experience with Das Alien. But she was likely very low on neutralizing antibodies at this point. The booster GREATLY enhances said antibodies providing for a very fast recovery to no infection at all. When you have to rely on your cellular immunity, you're going to feel some discomfort.

Another friend also got the OmIcRoN last week and went to the ER. Fever was almost 103F. She had only the first of two vaccine shots completed (had I known this I would have put on the pressure).

Both individuals are relatively young and in perfect health. This "cold virus" is going to slap the **** out of some unvaccinated folk that have yet to experience The Plague. And you better believe we're ALL going to get our turn over the next 30 days... Get. The. Booster if you want to be cool and smart like me. Well... at least you have a chance at being cool....

Comment

Trump is right more than you. And that’s not a good thing.

Look up indoctrinated in dictionary. There is a picture of you. It’s not your fault, as you believe those in the positions they are should behave accordingly. But as you know first hand from fPOTUS Trump, that isn’t the case. Get off CNN/MSNBC. Create a narrative of your own. Truly your own like the Lunker thread. Things you know and can show are true and not opinions. I miss the old Asshole Cold. Now you’re just the person you accuse everyone else of being.

Comment

Yeah, I like him. He's smart and says smart things. He's also right basically all the time. I can relate.

Another thing I really like is his character. Even when he was drowning in absolute idiocy working for the Trump administration, he always stayed respectful and good-natured. I would never have been able to maintain my composure that long.

Watch Dr. Fauci's face the whole time lol! Ya gotta love him. He's a good dude.
                        Was he right when he said that people in close contact with people with AIDS can get it by living with someone with AIDS?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Malone was on Joe Rogan yesterday. Another must listen.
                          Was an excellent listen and I would highly recommend. Rogan's pod is on fire! Malone is 100% on the right path.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Trump is right more than you. And that’s not a good thing.

Look up indoctrinated in dictionary. There is a picture of you. It’s not your fault, as you believe those in the positions they are should behave accordingly. But as you know first hand from fPOTUS Trump, that isn’t the case. Get off CNN/MSNBC. Create a narrative of your own. Truly your own like the Lunker thread. Things you know and can show are true and not opinions. I miss the old Asshole Cold. Now you’re just the person you accuse everyone else of being.
                            The old asshole Cold wouldn't last very long in a fine forum such as this. That's been tested thoroughly over 2+ decades. He belongs in ValleyTalk or CSNBBS. Truly legendary, unrivaled potency, that demands a large stage.

With respect to Covid, and my near-perfect commentary on the subject... I'm quite sincere.

The sirens just keep coming... this is really insane. I've heard three while I'm typing this.

Comment

The old asshole Cold wouldn't last very long in a fine forum such as this. That's been tested thoroughly over 2+ decades. He belongs in ValleyTalk or CSNBBS. Truly legendary, unrivaled potency, that demands a large stage.

With respect to Covid, and my near-perfect commentary on the subject... I'm quite sincere.

The sirens just keep coming... this is really insane. I've heard three while I'm typing this.
                              Yep and I bet every one of them is somebody dying of covid.

You truly are something.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Looks like our hospitals are going to get absolutely blasted. I am seeing/hearing ambulance sirens constantly. Last time I heard this many sirens was the same time last year.

Had a friend who's been vaxxed (no booster), and infected twice previously catch the alien seed again last week. Pretty strong cold symptoms that have lasted a week now: upper chest discomfort, headache, severe fatigue, ear pressure, swollen tonsils, body aches, runny nose, voice gone, etc. No fever. Really surprised to hear that many symptoms with her prior experience with Das Alien. But she was likely very low on neutralizing antibodies at this point. The booster GREATLY enhances said antibodies providing for a very fast recovery to no infection at all. When you have to rely on your cellular immunity, you're going to feel some discomfort.

Another friend also got the OmIcRoN last week and went to the ER. Fever was almost 103F. She had only the first of two vaccine shots completed (had I known this I would have put on the pressure).

Both individuals are relatively young and in perfect health. This "cold virus" is going to slap the **** out of some unvaccinated folk that have yet to experience The Plague. And you better believe we're ALL going to get our turn over the next 30 days... Get. The. Booster if you want to be cool and smart like me. Well... at least you have a chance at being cool....

I know of a family that had covid and they had loose noses for 3 days and that was it.

See, I can do it too. You concentrate on the fear-mongering 10% and I’ll post a few of the 90%-ers, just to keep it fair of course.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X