No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an incredibly moronic, intentionally moronic, statement from a sitting Justice.

Justice Sotomayor, someone who should never have been considered (as opposed to Justice Kagan who while liberal is incredibly qualified) makes this statement that is patently false today. I don't know how that's allowed to stand. I realize Justices are pretty much immune, but this is incredibly stupid and shows her political beliefs far outweigh the actual truth. Not the stance you want a sitting Justice to take, imho.

I posted the Yahoo link because Yahoo is insanely one sided (towards libs) and maybe will carry more weight with those that lean that direction.
    Justice Sotomayor falsely claimed that 100,00 children are in “serious condition” from Covid during oral arguments on the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      What an incredibly moronic, intentionally moronic, statement from a sitting Justice.

Justice Sotomayor, someone who should never have been considered (as opposed to Justice Kagan who while liberal is incredibly qualified) makes this statement that is patently false today. I don't know how that's allowed to stand. I realize Justices are pretty much immune, but this is incredibly stupid and shows her political beliefs far outweigh the actual truth. Not the stance you want a sitting Justice to take, imho.

I posted the Yahoo link because Yahoo is insanely one sided (towards libs) and maybe will carry more weight with those that lean that direction.
      That is disgusting. Right out of Cold’s handbook.

Crickets.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What an incredibly moronic, intentionally moronic, statement from a sitting Justice.

That article notes that at this point their are 3,342 pediatric hospitalizations WITH Covid. No data on how many of these are FROM Covid or how many of those are seriously ill. My guess is a relatively small portion.

Sotomayor also falsely claimed the Omicron variant of the virus is just as deadly as the previous Delta version.

Justice Stephen Breyer argued hospitals are at capacity because of the disease, specifically due to unvaccinated individuals getting ill. This is not true.

Breyer also said there were 750 million new cases yesterday. I think he meant in the United States. That means that, on average, every one of us had Covid twice yesterday.

Comment

• The goalpost moving is so widely sporadic that one couldn't possibly follow them from one day to the next.

Even GodFauciGod says the numbers are inflated on kids. So? Let's lie by a factor of at least 30. That'll show 'em.

Comment

My goodness. She is an idiot and a liar. This is who the left wants to pack the court with. Extremely dangerous.

Comment

• She is deciding on federal mandates and hasn't even grasped some of the most basic facts about the situation. Is the team briefing her intentionally running a disinformation campaign, or is her own research that bad? What is going on here?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• When this type of stuff happens, it really starts putting the conspiracy theories into play and it sure makes the whole thing seem like it’s being pushed with other plays involved.

Oh and naturally, crickets from the “Indy”
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• NYT will now state 750 mil cases, and it will be true because the SC said it.

But Trump gets fact checked false because he said 'huge' and it obviously was just big.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Will she be called out for spreading disinformation or is that only for those who are against vaccines and / or mandates?

Comment

• Cold will let this simmer for a week and then post something, while completely ignoring this.

Of course if this type of harmful disinformation came from Trump, he would’ve ejaculated all over this website by now.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Typical lib gaslighting.

How close are we to the boiling point down there?
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I remember when wondering things like hospitalization reasons made you a denier.

The Dems are done hyping the fear on this. They need to start messaging that they conquered it, vote for them.
                            Last edited by Kung Wu; January 8, 2022, 09:28 AM.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              I remember when wondering things like hospitalization reasons made you a denier.

The Dems are done hyping the fear on this. They need to start messaging that they conquered it, vote for them.
                              It's as predictable as the sun coming up in the east.....we're going to have the winter of death, reinforcing their fear while most people stay inside for the cold winter, then when spring breaks and people want to start getting out and around, they will begin to celebrate, carefully so, their victory (not the other half of the country, just Biden and the Dems victory) over Covid. It will all be revisionist thinking, but it will be a well planned out series of celebratory victory laps, culminating with a strong, consistent messaging for the midterms.

Comment

• Doc, I love ya man, and your correct with your statements that the dems will claim victory when in reality they have little to do with of it, but that leaves the implication that the Republicans wouldn’t do the same thing. That’s completely not true and you know that. It’s what politicians do. They are ALL opportunistic in this regard.
                                Last edited by Eric; January 8, 2022, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X