No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's as predictable as the sun rising in the east. You already can hear it....Biden's plan worked! Just had to give it time. GOP are deniers and prolonged the pandemic. God bless Biden and Harris!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

You need to try some new bait on your trolling rod. This one is getting stale.
      Cold is President of the COVidiots.

The "Legend" as Cold portrays Fauci as is anything but that. A recent poll indicates 52% of registered (DEM, REP, IND) voters wishes Fauci should resign. It is a 10% increase to resign since June. The stuff legends are made I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Cold is President of the COVidiots.

The "Legend" as Cold portrays Fauci as is anything but that. A recent poll indicates 52% of registered (DEM, REP, IND) voters wishes Fauci should resign. It is a 10% increase to resign since June. The stuff legends are made I suppose.
        Dr. Fauci has an approval rating of 0% among the Trumpers/Repubs thanks to a concerted smear campaign along with a terminal case of Mass Formation Psychosis.

Most people at Dr. Fauci's 81 yrs of age are mumbling while applesauce runs down their chin. But this old point guard never skips a beat while parrying with the media and Covidiot Republican politicians. Truly, truly a ledge.

Classic beatdown! The deranged former ophthalmologist got sent back to school. I just wish they would have turned off his mic after his time was up so the ledge could complete his retort.
        Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; January 3, 2022, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Dr. Fauci has an approval rating of 0% among the Trumpers/Repubs thanks to a an extremely concerted smear campaign along with a terminal case of Mass Formation Psychosis.

Most people at Dr. Fauci's 81 yrs of age are mumbling while applesauce runs down their chin. But this old point guard never skips a beat while parrying with the media and Covidiot Republican politicians. Truly, truly a ledge.

Classic beatdown! The deranged former ophthalmologist got sent back to school. I just wish they would have turned off his mic after his time was up so the ledge could complete his retort.
          Get your facts straight COVidiot. 25% of Trumpers/Repubs approve, although it is trending down. 68% of your DEMs approve, although trending down. The only mumbling while something runs down his chin (think out of the box) is you. You have this man-love for Fauci which is unhealthy but entertaining. Now take a break and go wipe off your chin.

Comment

Get your facts straight COVidiot. 25% of Trumpers/Repubs approve, although it is trending down. 68% of your DEMs approve, although trending down. The only mumbling while something runs down his chin (think out of the box) is you. You have this man-love for Fauci which is unhealthy but entertaining. Now take a break and go wipe off your chin.
            Yeah, I like him. He's smart and says smart things. He's also right basically all the time. I can relate.

Another thing I really like is his character. Even when he was drowning in absolute idiocy working for the Trump administration, he always stayed respectful and good-natured. I would never have been able to maintain my composure that long.

Watch Dr. Fauci's face the whole time lol! Ya gotta love him. He's a good dude.

Comment

Yeah, I like him. He's smart and says smart things. He's also right basically all the time. I can relate.

Another thing I really like is his character. Even when he was drowning in absolute idiocy working for the Trump administration, he always stayed respectful and good-natured. I would never have been able to maintain my composure that long.

Watch Dr. Fauci's face the whole time lol! Ya gotta love him. He's a good dude.
              You must have majored in cherry picking which is what people do when they can't champion a topic on their own merits. You can play dodgeball all you want, which is probably a challenge with Fauci running down your chin all the time, but the reality is Fauci is about a flip of the coin either way with the American registered voter. I don't hate him or love him. He has his faults like anybody else. He has made some mistakes and misspoke during this pandemic. He has also had some moments of good insight. If you would wipe the Fauci drizzle off your chin long enough to have enough awareness of what I just described people would take you more serious. But until then, have some Bounty paper towels handy as it is the "Quicker Picker Upper," absorbent and softer than other options you might be using.

Comment

• Pretty sure Cold uses the same towel to cleanup after his Fauci love that he used for Casey Crawford.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You must have majored in cherry picking which is what people do when they can't champion a topic on their own merits. You can play dodgeball all you want, which is probably a challenge with Fauci running down your chin all the time, but the reality is Fauci is about a flip of the coin either way with the American registered voter. I don't hate him or love him. He has his faults like anybody else. He has made some mistakes and misspoke during this pandemic. He has also had some moments of good insight. If you would wipe the Fauci drizzle off your chin long enough to have enough awareness of what I just described people would take you more serious. But until then, have some Bounty paper towels handy as it is the "Quicker Picker Upper," absorbent and softer than other options you might be using.
                  Dr. Fauci has a servant attitude and has run to the aid of the sick and suffering his entire career. Now he has an assigned protective detail because his 81 yr old life is under constant threat from deluded people. You'll kindly excuse me if I give him the benefit of the doubt (like he needs it).

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Pretty sure Cold uses the same towel to cleanup after his Fauci love that he used for Casey Crawford.
                    We could use a Casey Crawford right about now...

Comment

Dr. Fauci has a servant attitude and has run to the aid of the sick and suffering his entire career. Now he has an assigned protective detail because his 81 yr old life is under constant threat from deluded people. You'll kindly excuse me if I give him the benefit of the doubt (like he needs it).
                      Of course...then I will put you square in the camp of the close to 50% of registered voters that think he should continue his detail.

Comment

• It's easy to be a 'servant' as the highest paid government employee. Fauci is no different than any other government bureaucrat. Fools worship government officials.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Wow, I almost forgot what it was like to have a CEO running the country that is capable of fielding questions. Thanks for reminding us just how bad Biden really is (and Teleprompter Obama was).

Thank God Trump was CEO when covid hit, because if Mr. Magoo had been in office he would still be shitting his pants trying to understand how to break down the bureaucracy to get the vaccines approved.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

We could use a Casey Crawford right about now...
                            Another head case that thinks he's better than he is and destined for the NBA?
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Another head case that thinks he's better than he is and destined for the NBA?
                              A 6'9 BCS body with quick feet, soft hands, and decent shooting form? Yeah, I'd take a gamble on him... just like the B12 and ACC did. He would have destroyed the Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                It's easy to be a 'servant' as the highest paid government employee. Fauci is no different than any other government bureaucrat. Fools worship government officials.
                                While I do like Dr. Fauci, my slightly excessive praise of his performance serves another purpose; I get to watch all the indoctrinated come out of the woodwork in here, foaming at the mouth with fists clenched. Do you people even remember the last time you thought for yourselves?

Comment

Working...
                                X