No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malone was on Joe Rogan yesterday. Another must listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Malone was on Joe Rogan yesterday. Another must listen.
      Thank you for posting this! Malone was just suspended from Twitter. He's a verified loon/quack. But I happened across a snippet of the interview you mentioned and found it fascinating. It is a perfect explanation for what transpired during the pandemic and how we got to where we are today. Although, I don't think Malone was intending to be so elucidatory and self-incriminating at the same time lol.

How does a guy like Malone go so batshit crazy? Is it something degenerative? Maybe a small, unnoticed stroke/tumor that affected his frontal lobe?

It could be that he's just bitter and jealous.

Malone's story: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...keptic/619734/

Comment

• Cold is posting in this thread during the middle of a basketball game. That’s all that needs to be said.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Cold is posting in this thread during the middle of a basketball game. That’s all that needs to be said.
          The way today's game went do you blame him?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

The way today's game went do you blame him?
            Well, in hindsight, no. But my point was, he is consumed and he doesn't even realize that he goes to a sports-first messageboard for non-sport topics now. He's one of *those* posters.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Well, in hindsight, no. But my point was, he is consumed and he doesn't even realize that he goes to a sports-first messageboard for non-sport topics now. He's one of *those* posters.
              Can't wait for baseball season!

I would like to see Gregg Marshall come back and I apologize for predicting "The Great Fall" when I started a thread about us losing our edge about 4 years ago (due to team defense slippage).

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....

Comment

• Reuben Rodriguez @ReubenR80027912

Want to kick off 2022 w/ good news? Here’s the last week of Dec ‘21 vs ‘20 Cases: +90% Positivity: +43% Deaths: -45% CFR: -76% (1.26% vs 0.36) In summary: we have double the cases & 1/4 of the deaths of last December...that’s as good an omen as possible

Comment

• The New York Times @nytimes

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday that the nation should focus less on the skyrocketing number of coronavirus infections and more on the number of hospitalizations and deaths. https://nyti.ms/3EMsuon

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    The New York Times @nytimes

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday that the nation should focus less on the skyrocketing number of coronavirus infections and more on the number of hospitalizations and deaths. https://nyti.ms/3EMsuon
                    He's been readin' Shockernet.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He's been readin' Shockernet.
                      About time.

Comment

Always has just the right guidance with just the right timing, and perfect bedside manner.

A legend.

Comment

Dems have to make COVID go away, it is an election year

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Always has just the right guidance with just the right timing, and perfect bedside manner.

A legend.
                            You need to try some new bait on your trolling rod. This one is getting stale.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

A legend.
                              Polls show that even a majority of the Democrat Biden crowd, no longer like Fauci, and wish he would leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Dems have to make COVID go away, it is an election year
                                This is so true. They have to make it look like Biden has won a war.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X