Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Leftists have a permanent doom boner. If it is not one thing, then it is another. It is a personality type, and honestly sort of a mental condition. One crisis up in their head passes and they've got a missile battery locked and loaded for possible targets that will offer the next candidate of drama and upheaval.

Must be a purely awful way to live.
    Absolutely something mental. Cold is probably one of the clearest examples of it today. He’s also the victim of MSM groupthink. He is clearly an easily manipulated individual without one ounce of individual thought whatsoever.

Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Absolutely something mental. Cold is probably one of the clearest examples of it today. He’s also the victim of MSM groupthink. He is clearly an easily manipulated individual without one ounce of individual thought whatsoever.
      Don’t blame Clod. He can’t help it. He just jumps on the liberal group think train that is engineered by the MSM and the Democrats. They just Comply with what the engineers (Fauci, Biden, NBC, etc. ) tell him to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Right, so you let the kids run the household. Good plan.

If superior intelligence/knowledge/wisdom in a situation isn't recognized and at least mostly deferred to, then less-than-ideal outcomes are sure to follow.

Thankfully we have social constructs that identify those with "better ideas" (is that less triggering?) than others, giving them the authority to bypass those who would deter progress because... "**** them!"
        That's a funny response especially from you. Kids need instruction not just commands. "Because I am smarter" works on almost no one with a brain. You had better 1) model the behavior, 2) build a foundation with sound logic, 3) be ready to enforce consequences, 4) point to successes 5) fit the desired outcomes in a larger context, 6) anticipate objections, 7) understand how they process...I could go on. Most kids/people don't respond well to condescension.

I love reading your post mostly because your 'by line' is: Believe me I am smarter than you, which is why you get so much blow back.

God bless and plug the tree in

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Leftists have a permanent doom boner. If it is not one thing, then it is another. It is a personality type, and honestly sort of a mental condition. One crisis up in their head passes and they've got a missile battery locked and loaded for possible targets that will offer the next candidate of drama and upheaval.

Must be a purely awful way to live.
          Yep, they keep lobbing shells. Most only convert a few at a time. The Covid shell hit an ammo dump, however. And the smoke from that one continues to keep a lot of people blinded.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

That's a funny response especially from you. Kids need instruction not just commands. "Because I am smarter" works on almost no one with a brain. You had better 1) model the behavior, 2) build a foundation with sound logic, 3) be ready to enforce consequences, 4) point to successes 5) fit the desired outcomes in a larger context, 6) anticipate objections, 7) understand how they process...I could go on. Most kids/people don't respond well to condescension.

I love reading your post mostly because your 'by line' is: Believe me I am smarter than you, which is why you get so much blow back.

So true. The main thing for me with my kids is if I say I am going to do something or if I threaten a consequence I better damn well follow through. So funny to see idiots (Clod) with no kids try and lecture parents on parenting. Kind of like Fauci lecturing actual doctors on Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So true. The main thing for me with my kids is if I say I am going to do something or if I threaten a consequence I better damn well follow through. So funny to see idiots (Clod) with no kids try and lecture parents on parenting. Kind of like Fauci lecturing actual doctors on Covid.
              I might add a large dose of patience and compassion.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'm a natural father figure to all humans, no matter the age.

This thread is really poppin'!

Comment

My intelligence (which is rather frightening and burdensome), or how I portray it, has little to do with what is bothering the lemmings in this thread. I am only a messenger. They have a problem with the message. And that message directly contradicts what they have chosen (been told) to believe. Unfortunately for them, it is on the opposite side of fact, science, common sense, and... umm... justice. Yeah, I'll go with justice.

Happy Christmas to you fine sir!

Comment

• Thought you were leaving for the weekend?

Must. Come. Back. To. See. If. My. Trolling. Worked.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thought you were leaving for the weekend?

Must. Come. Back. To. See. If. My. Trolling. Worked.
                        Already missed you guys.

Comment

• masking sort of

Comment

• It’s been 10 days since the great IBA super spreader event that Cold warned everybody about in the basketball forum (I believe that’s been his only basketball thread post all year) and the positivity rate in Sedgwick County is holding steady and slightly falling.

Good call Cold
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It’s been 10 days since the great IBA super spreader event that Cold warned everybody about in the basketball forum (I believe that’s been his only basketball thread post all year) and the positivity rate in Sedgwick County is holding steady and slightly falling.

Good call Cold
                              You can always be right when you are carrying the goalposts and moving things like definitions (fully vaccinated for instance) and goals (2 weeks to bend the curve or zero deaths).

100% of the discussion and more importantly, efforts and money should be on treatment now, not testing or vaccines. Hammer treatments and be done. Virus gunna virus. Hiding and masking and shutting down are going to do nothing but prolong the pain. I said it months ago, hiding our kids was the biggest mistake we made. Well, they made.

Comment

• Vaccines pose 7 times higher death risk than COVID for young people, Japanese experts warn

‘Even if children and adolescents and people in their 20s are infected, it is naturally mild or asymptomatic,’ Japanese drug bulletin Med Check said. ‘It is a ridiculous to consider vaccination for school children.’

Comment

Working...
                                X