No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought my tickets in good faith. Can I get my money back?

Comment

• Let's Go Brandon!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Someone please tell me I'm wrong and that the Board of Regents hasn't said that all Universities will follow the mask mandate and mask up inside or outside everyone on campus......and fire those unvaccinated.

Please, I'm begging you, tell me this isn't true.
          The virus is real.

Science is real.

Covidiots are real.

Thus...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The virus is real.

Science is real.

Covidiots are real.

Thus...
            Non-sequester ravings of a loon
            Livin the dream

Comment

The virus is real.

Science is real.

Covidiots are real.

Thus...
              That’s what was worth coming back for?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Incredible.

I won't give another dime to WSU's non-athletic endeavors. Not now and certainly not if things continue on their current trajectory. I can't justify any of it.
                KBOR did this. Not WSU.
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

KBOR did this. Not WSU.
                  Did KBOR also ramp up the mask policy or is that a university decision? I am asking because I don’t know the answer.

The mask policy being elevated pisses me off more than the mandatory vaccination requirement, which I know is out of the university’s control.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Unreal. Masks at every game. People losing jobs. Players playing in masks.

I'm ****ing done. Stupid ****ing President and every dipshit that voted or cheated for him. The hell with it all.
                    The masking insanity is out of control bullshit.

Comment

The virus is real.

Science is real.

Covidiots are real.

Thus...
                      Follow the sciene eh? Blow it out your ass tool. What next; if the $price is right$ man can control the weather? Oh, wait...

You should be happy you live in a State that you don't have to worry about one of those dangerous Super Spreader events going on by the hundreds in every state everywhere every weekend, and Thursday and Friday too:

Oh that's right, you're not a Football fan (because basketball is more popular). Following the science my ass...
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 23, 2021, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Did KBOR also ramp up the mask policy or is that a university decision? I am asking because I don’t know the answer.

The mask policy being elevated pisses me off more than the mandatory vaccination requirement, which I know is out of the university’s control.
                        Also a piece of the White House order, though buried in the fine print. None of this would have happened without the WH order and KBOR. The only good thing is, as I understand it, that there are no distancing requirements that might result in decreased capacity for athletics. Go get you a tricked-out Shocker-themed mask and you're good to go.
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• The fact that the university is also heavily influenced by on campus private industry could make us an incubator for a slugfest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

Also a piece of the White House order, though buried in the fine print. None of this would have happened without the WH order and KBOR. The only good thing is, as I understand it, that there are no distancing requirements that might result in decreased capacity for athletics. Go get you a tricked-out Shocker-themed mask and you're good to go.
                            Comply with unreasonable mask mandates while maintaining your ability to breathe. The most breathable non-transparent masks!

Not sure if they have the Wu Shock logo, but worth consideration.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Comply with unreasonable mask mandates while maintaining your ability to breathe. The most breathable non-transparent masks!

Not sure if they have the Wu Shock logo, but worth consideration.
                              Pretty sure the "Fishnet" and "Lace" ones won't pass mustard, but one might get by with the "Chiffon".

May get interesting how people approach masking and how the university approaches it. 90% or more of masks are totally useless anyway, particularly in close quarters.

As another poster mentioned here, I, too, bought in this year in good faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Pretty sure the "Fishnet" and "Lace" ones won't pass mustard, but one might get by with the "Chiffon".

May get interesting how people approach masking and how the university approaches it. 90% or more of masks are totally useless anyway, particularly in close quarters.

As another poster mentioned here, I, too, bought in this year in good faith.
                                Not only are they worthless, they give people a false sense of security who I believe actually think they are a suitable replacement for the vaccine.

Comment

Working...
                                X