Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

The only good thing is, as I understand it, that there are no distancing requirements that might result in decreased capacity for athletics.
    If you are so concerned that you are ordering "masks", you have to logically place capacity limits and social distance if you want to stop the spread of covid. Otherwise, it just shows they are virtue signaling.

Comment

• Originally posted by swellafelon View Post
      Just trying to raise the level of discourse on Shockernet by exposing plagiarism, double standards and fake images.

I honestly don't know why any of this bothers me, but it does. The truth is I'm more or less apolitical, but it pisses me off when either side doesn't play fair.

And I absolutely get that I've embarked on a fool's errand with no chance of success. But I'll keep plugging away until Kung Wu bans me again.

Or maybe not. There are probably better ways to spend my time.
      It bothers you because you’re 12. Twelve year olds get their panties in a bunch as often as they get boners. It’s hard to imagine, but it will pass.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If you are so concerned that you are ordering "masks", you have to logically place capacity limits and social distance if you want to stop the spread of covid. Otherwise, it just shows they are virtue signaling.
        The problem is that the appropriate social distance is closer to 30 foot when in doors.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It bothers you because you’re 12. Twelve year olds get their panties in a bunch as often as they get boners. It’s hard to imagine, but it will pass.
          You should know, being around T****r and H****n all the time!

Edit: Tagger and Hardon. What did you think I meant?
          Last edited by swellafelon; October 25, 2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

On point.

The dude should be spending more time with his algebra. But alas, here he is. Every single day.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You should know, being around T****r and H****n all the time!

Edit: Tagger and Hardon. What did you think I meant?
              What can I say? I enjoy trolling prepubescent NPCs.
              Livin the dream

Comment

What can I say? I enjoy trolling prepubescent NPCs.
                I know Jason.

Comment

I know Jason.
                  You clever little boy! Tell us more.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Judging by your social media you seem like a nice guy with a great family. I don't know why you're such a jerk here.

Comment

Judging by your social media you seem like a nice guy with a great family. I don't know why you're such a jerk here.
                      Well I am a nice guy with a good family. I’m kind and virtuous, and when NPCs try to jack with reality I point them out for the jokes that they are.

It’s all one congruent philosophy.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• isn't it strange the place we have all come to

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          isn't it strange the place we have all come to
                          I know you wrote this yourself, pin. Didn't capitalize "I", ended the sentence with a preposition, and no period at the end of the sentence.

That's a pretty dismal ​​​​Error to Word Ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            isn't it strange the place we have all come to
                            There is reality and pseudoreality. Those who chose pseudoreality will do anything to stop the facade from crumbling. You have to chose where you want to live and be wary of those that wish to bring psychosis to your home.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

I know you wrote this yourself, pin. Didn't capitalize "I", ended the sentence with a preposition, and no period at the end of the sentence.

That's a pretty dismal ​​​​Error to Word Ratio.
                              you must be smart

Comment

Well I am a nice guy with a good family. I’m kind and virtuous, and when NPCs try to jack with reality I point them out for the jokes that they are.

It’s all one congruent philosophy.
                                If I knew what "NPCs try[ing] to jack with reality" meant, I suppose I could defend myself.

I googled NPC, but still don't quite get what it means in the context you're using it.

I know it's not a compliment, but I don't know just how offended I should feel. I do know I've been called worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X