No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The experiment is over. The advent of the World Wide Web was a mistake. Someone needs to close it down. We've got to get back to encyclopedias, dictionaries, and the daily newspaper.

All this unmoderated, oral flatulence is causing more pollution amongst humanity than carbon ever will.

Comment

• CDC Changed Definition of ‘Vaccine’ Because of COVID-19 Vaccines: Emails

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) altered the definition of “vaccine” because of concern that its definition did not apply to COVID-19 vaccines, according to newly released internal emails.

The agency updated its definition on Sept. 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        The experiment is over. The advent of the World Wide Web was a mistake. Someone needs to close it down. We've got to get back to encyclopedias, dictionaries, and the daily newspaper.

All this unmoderated, oral flatulence is causing more pollution amongst humanity than carbon ever will.

Yep. Case in point, your Medpage blog post you quoted as fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          The experiment is over. The advent of the World Wide Web was a mistake. Someone needs to close it down. We've got to get back to encyclopedias, dictionaries, and the daily newspaper.

Hi mirror.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• What is the most reputable poll, if there is such a thing, on approval from voters of federal vaccine and/or mask mandates? Or has there even been one recently?
            Last edited by shoxlax; November 3, 2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Doesn’t Fauci’s wife control what gets FDA approval?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• REPORT: NIH Allowed EcoHealth Alliance to Redefine Banned Gain-of-Function Research, Emails Show

Comment

• Army Doc Had to Ground 3 Pilots Over 'Vax Injuries' in One Morning, But What Happened Next Is Worse

During a panel discussion hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson on vaccine mandates and vaccine injuries, Army Lt. Col. Theresa Long, a brigade surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade in Ft. Rucker, Alabama, shared details about not only what she saw happen to some pilots after taking the vaccine, but how she was treated after speaking up about it.

“With respect to aviation safety, risk communication is critical,” she said. “I saw five patients in clinic, two of which presented with chest pain days to weeks after vaccination and were subsequently diagnosed with pericarditis and were worked up to rule out myocarditis.

“The third pilot had been vaccinated and felt like he was drunk, chronically fatigued within 24 hours after vaccination,” she continued. “After I reported to my command my concerns that in one morning I had to ground three out of three pilots due to vaccine injuries, the next day my patients were canceled, my charts were pulled for review, and I was told I would not be seeing acute patients anymore -- just healthy pilots there for their flight physical.”

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Army Doc Had to Ground 3 Pilots Over 'Vax Injuries' in One Morning, But What Happened Next Is Worse

During a panel discussion hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson on vaccine mandates and vaccine injuries, Army Lt. Col. Theresa Long, a brigade surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade in Ft. Rucker, Alabama, shared details about not only what she saw happen to some pilots after taking the vaccine, but how she was treated after speaking up about it.

“With respect to aviation safety, risk communication is critical,” she said. “I saw five patients in clinic, two of which presented with chest pain days to weeks after vaccination and were subsequently diagnosed with pericarditis and were worked up to rule out myocarditis.

“The third pilot had been vaccinated and felt like he was drunk, chronically fatigued within 24 hours after vaccination,” she continued. “After I reported to my command my concerns that in one morning I had to ground three out of three pilots due to vaccine injuries, the next day my patients were canceled, my charts were pulled for review, and I was told I would not be seeing acute patients anymore -- just healthy pilots there for their flight physical.”
                    Disturbing to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Army Doc Had to Ground 3 Pilots Over 'Vax Injuries' in One Morning, But What Happened Next Is Worse

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• So new cases and daily deaths have plummeted off their peaks, but new cases seems to have plateaued, which is not what you want to see. I wonder what the demographics are that are driving these new cases?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Myself and an employee both tested positive yesterday. I was vaxed, he wasn’t. He is WAY sicker than I am. I get an antibody infusion tomorrow. Just do whatever YOU can to be as safe as you can. This **** kinda sucks.

Comment

• The vaccine mandate has been enacted by Joe. Probably gonna add a Greek fountain and hot tub to the pool.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              Myself and an employee both tested positive yesterday. I was vaxed, he wasn’t. He is WAY sicker than I am. I get an antibody infusion tomorrow. Just do whatever YOU can to be as safe as you can. This **** kinda sucks.
                              Booster too?

Comment

• No was scheduled this week but this popped up.

Comment

Working...
                                X