Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

What the heck is a "socially disadvantaged" farmer? One who can't remember their Facebook password?
    One who wants more of our tax money, and the Democrat Party who wants to cause racism by dividing Whites and Blacks by giving money away.

Comment

• "socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers........... who are Black, American Indian, Hispanic, Alaskan native, Asian American or Pacific Islander."

Biden forgave their government loans as part of his covid relief deal simply because of their ethnicity
      Last edited by pinstripers; April 29, 2021, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• What a crock...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          "socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers........... who are Black, American Indian, Hispanic, Alaskan native, Asian American or Pacific Islander."

Biden forgave their government loans as part of his covid relief deal simply because of their ethnicity
          My father-in-law is going to refile his 2020 taxes as a black lesbian woman.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Caleb Hull @Caleb Hull
            80% of hospitalized people for COVID-19 were overweight
            What does government do?
            Closes gyms

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Caleb Hull @Caleb Hull
              80% of hospitalized people for COVID-19 were overweight
              What does government do?
              Closes gyms
              Circular reasoning 101

That quote was clearing written by someone with the critical thinking skills of a child. As if keeping one of the highest risk centers for disease transmission open during a pandemic is going to somehow change the risk profile of the general population from day one.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Circular reasoning 101

That quote was clearing written by someone with the critical thinking skills of a child. As if keeping one of the highest risk centers for disease transmission open during a pandemic is going to somehow change the risk profile of the general population from day one.
                It sure pulled you out from the shadows though.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  It doesn't get much more narcissistic than people who claim they're heroes because they wear masks and don't see their family members. Although if that's their thought process, maybe it's best for their family members and friends to avoid spending time with them.
                  You know, if I took some of the comments made on here about the pandemic at face value and not merely weak trolls or intentionally obtuse claims for the purpose of... whatever, I'd think a large percentage of you all have been living in momma's basement playing X-Box this entire time, oblivious to the carnage that is/has happened all around us.

I mean, I'm consoling an ex-girlfriend the other night about her otherwise quite healthy father from south Texas who just passed a couple weeks ago. Covid killed him in under a week. Her other (step) father had to go to the hospital twice for Covid w/ the second time being a very acute situation (presented with blue lips) where he almost died. After many months of recovery, he now enjoys taking short walks. And when I say short walks, I mean a walk across the living room has him leaning against the wall to catch his breath. This was a former Navy pilot who still flew his own personal plane. He was not overweight. His genetics were great. In fact, he caught Covid by visiting his dying father in the hospital (90+ yrs old) early in the pandemic.

So you're gonna call those of us who've sacrificed our normal lives to slow the spread narcissistic, while at the same time justifying your group's position that it's a personal right to spread the virus when and how one sees fit? Sir, I suggest you schedule a mental evaluation at your earliest convenience.

Comment

• I think Cold knows more covid victims then anyone on the planet. He must be quite the social butterfly.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You know, if I took some of the comments made on here about the pandemic at face value and not merely weak trolls or intentionally obtuse claims for the purpose of... whatever, I'd think a large percentage of you all have been living in momma's basement playing X-Box this entire time, oblivious to the carnage that is/has happened all around us.

I mean, I'm consoling an ex-girlfriend the other night about her otherwise quite healthy father from south Texas who just passed a couple weeks ago. Covid killed him in under a week. Her other (step) father had to go to the hospital twice for Covid w/ the second time being a very acute situation (presented with blue lips) where he almost died. After many months of recovery, he now enjoys taking short walks. And when I say short walks, I mean a walk across the living room has him leaning against the wall to catch his breath. This was a former Navy pilot who still flew his own personal plane. He was not overweight. His genetics were great. In fact, he caught Covid by visiting his dying father in the hospital (90+ yrs old) early in the pandemic.

So you're gonna call those of us who've sacrificed our normal lives to slow the spread narcissistic, while at the same time justifying your group's position that it's a personal right to spread the virus when and how one sees fit? Sir, I suggest you schedule a mental evaluation at your earliest convenience.

You literally pulled my post from another thread. My goodness man, you truly are a hero.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I’m have started flagging cold for disseminating misleading information.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Fake news

Comment

• I've never attempted to deceive even once about my experience/knowledge/opinions regarding Covid. Every testimony I've relayed is 100% verifiable.

They were obtained voluntarily through personal acquaintances, in a variety of professions, in the normal course of discussion. In almost every case I was surprised to find out that these people were generally more concerned about the issue at hand than I was. You'd think with the way I'm treated on here that I'm the biggest doomsday prophet in America. But in fact, I'm quite pragmatic and clear thinking about the entire thing. I just follow the science. It also helps that I am not working in high-risk areas. Some of the most traumatized I've spoken with are in education. They've really had it tough because they're not trained to deal with the kind of circumstances they've faced. Teachers are nowhere near as mentally tough as healthcare workers.

Comment

I've never attempted to deceive even once about my experience/knowledge/opinions regarding Covid. Every testimony I've relayed is 100% verifiable.

They were obtained voluntarily through personal acquaintances, in a variety of professions, in the normal course of discussion. In almost every case I was surprised to find out that these people were generally more concerned about the issue at hand than I was. You'd think with the way I'm treated on here that I'm the biggest doomsday prophet in America. But in fact, I'm quite pragmatic and clear thinking about the entire thing. I just follow the science. It also helps that I am not working in high-risk areas. Some of the most traumatized I've spoken with are in education. They've really had it tough because they're not trained to deal with the kind of circumstances they've faced. Teachers are nowhere near as mentally tough as healthcare workers.
                              Union Teachers are nowhere near as mentally tough as Wal- mart workers, Dillons workers, Restaurant workers, on and on.

Comment

• I have a confession to make...

I had a hot date last night. Downtown was poppin'. We ate at Vora. Indoors. No mask. We ate well. We drank, we laughed, I dropped $150. Then we went to an "exclusive/secret" bar down the street. Never even knew it existed. No name on the door. No masks again of course. I had a great time. But later that night when I was lying in bed I started to feel really guilty. I promised myself I wouldn't participate in un-masked, indoor gatherings until daily infections got under 10k. I failed and that makes me a hypocrite.

It's been over a year since I've dined indoors publicly. It was quite thrilling. I went a little overboard. I just hope that nothing changes course with respect to the current trend in our country, because I want so bad for things to get back to normal.

I feel so sorry for India.

Comment

Working...
                                X