Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I don't give a **** about the lowest common denominators. Why always bring the "Why does he get to do it mommy?" rationale? It's the weakest deflection ever. If you see someone at work get your promotion do you run over to your boss and scream: "WHY HIM AND NOT MEEEEEEEEE" QQ

Plus, people in the streets are OUTSIDE. Most of those fools wear masks too. If they don't follow the guidelines then I think they are Covidiots. Trump hosts INDOOR rallies with people shoulder to shoulder yelling and screaming for hours... I mean, there's actually no comparison from a risk standpoint.

P.S. I haven't heard one protester walk up to a camera and say, "The Coronavirus is a hoax." With that said, I guess I would put them a peg or two above the Trumper Covidiots... and THAT'S saying something...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

In other words, in order for him to keep his 98.9732% correct percentage he cannot post any numbers that would prove him wrong. He will continue to post random cut and paste articles without any critical thinking to show his brilliance.
      Spot on. Although I would say the 98.9732% correct is in his own head.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Turrible...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

In other words, in order for him to keep his 98.9732% correct percentage he cannot post any numbers that would prove him wrong. He will continue to post random cut and paste articles without any critical thinking to show his brilliance.
          Everyone is in the mood for a gamble eh? Okay, I'll play ball. This will be a binary play - 50/50.

I bet that the Hitman will NOT recover fully.

Sunday, September 13, 2020: Wichita’s popular radio personality Greg “The Hitman” Williams, the host of the morning show on Power 93.5, is in the hospital fighting pneumonia caused by COVID-19.

The Hitman has been hospitalized since Thursday. He said it’s been a tough battle but he’s starting to feel better.

“I’m making some progress,” he said. “I was first diagnosed positive on Sept. 2. They are injecting steroids into my lungs and trying to keep my lungs open and my oxygen flowing at a certain number or higher. So far, I’m responding well. You can tell my voice is struggling.”

He’s now developed pneumonia in both of his lungs. He said he’s starting to feel a little stronger and hopes he can go home this week, but he still can’t breathe on his own.
          “My heart and thoughts and prayers are with them and their families tonight and we’re all just trying to survive this and get to the other side.”

The Hitman said he never thought this would happen to him -- and he hopes you’ll continue to take precautions to protect yourself and others.

“I mean just listen to me; I never thought I would be talking to you from a hospital room diagnosed positive with COVID and battling to breathe and hang on, but it looks like I’m going to make it with the grace of God and the love of my family.”
          I'll offer a bonus guarantee regarding every Covid-19 recoveree: they are believers.

Listen to The Hitman's advice. Stay safe!

Comment

• That felt terrible betting negative on someone's health. I immediately regret my actions. But it was the right bet unfortunately. :(

Comment

That felt terrible betting negative on someone's health. I immediately regret my actions. But it was the right bet unfortunately. :(
              So how are you going to prove the outcome of the bet?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So how are you going to prove the outcome of the bet?
                Watch for an update interview 3-6 mos. from now. The burden of proof is on ya'll.

Comment

• This would be the dumbest bet in history and without expanding anymore, let's just leave it at that...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    This would be the dumbest bet in history and without expanding anymore, let's just leave it at that...
                    Okay. So you're betting a full recovery by 3 mos. then?

Comment

• I don't know pre-existing conditions, age, weight, etc...

Obviously that all plays a factor as nearly 80% of deaths are over the age of 60. That's just one factor!!

It's not rocket science brainiac.

Comment

Watch for an update interview 3-6 mos. from now. The burden of proof is on ya'll.
                        I bet I win the lottery in 3-6 months. The burden of proof is on you. If you can't prove I didn't win the lottery then I win.

So if I don't report that I won the lottery or not you have to assume I did.

Comment

• Now I will make my big predictions.

I say we will not have as big of a daily death bump as we did in the beginning.

My bold analysis is that only a real Covidiot would say NY handled the virus better with a lower infection rate but higher number of deaths than TX with more cases but fewer deaths.

Comment

Now I will make my big predictions.

My bold analysis is that only a real Covidiot would say NY handled the virus better with a lower infection rate but higher number of deaths than TX with more cases but fewer deaths.
                            The sheep will follow the MSM one by one...

Comment

• Why must you folks continue to taunt the champ from the stands. How many times must I climb through the ropes humiliating you in front of your friends?

Won't you just relent already?

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              I don't know pre-existing conditions, age, weight, etc...

Obviously that all plays a factor as nearly 80% of deaths are over the age of 60. That's just one factor!!

It's not rocket science brainiac.
                              Nearly 1 in 3 or about 88 million Americans are prediabetic. If left untreated, they will be diabetic in less than 5 years. Over 30 million Americans are diabetic. Almost 70% of Americans are overweight or obese. Over 45% are hypertensive.

Those preexisting "conditions" (I say that parenthetically as it is not a real condition but a state usually originating out of laziness and/or gluttony) sounds quite tame no? Well it's enough to make you a really tasty treat for one insidious, alien virus. Add in a few other specific congenital abnormalities and you're likely to have a rough go.

And for the millionth time: death... is not the only bad Covid outcome.

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

I bet I win the lottery in 3-6 months. The burden of proof is on you. If you can't prove I didn't win the lottery then I win.

So if I don't report that I won the lottery or not you have to assume I did.
                              Nice try but you made a logical fallacy. I won't tell you which one.

I made that stipulation for the sake of clarity as I was asked the terms of the deal. You think I'm going to toss a bone to my fans and then help them eat it? lulwut? I also indicated that an article 3-6 months down the line would be sufficient. I would say I was being generous. I immediately regretted making the bet though as this is a serious affair and I really don't need any feathers in my cap. I look like a peacock the way it is...

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                              Now I will make my big predictions.

NYC faced a virus that was barely known to the world. It had at least 45 days to circulate freely in the most dense population of America with zero social distancing, masking, and pandemic-worthy disinfecting. And then once they did get sick there was no way to treat them other than the standard protocol which actually killed them faster. The doctors learned, and eventually got better, and NYC locked down tighter than a drum. They followed the science (ignored Trump) and now they have one of the safest cities in the world... similar to Asia and parts of Europe.

Texas enjoyed a flare up with all the knowledge learned from New York. Doctors down in Tx state that they are saving patients at twice the rate now compared to March.

Nice try but... try again.

Comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-d...l-year-begins/

Trying to catch up with all the news. Been very busy lately and I'm headed outta town tomorrow. ;P

Somewhere back in this thread I commented that teachers will die when schools open. I believe it was wufan that immediately said, "no they won't". I don't make this post in honor of myself. I really don't want any credit for my 99.99% accuracy on the topic except for the fact that I was clear-thinking and unaffected by the political environment around me. Everything I've said in this thread is not magical and borne out of wicked "geniusness". Just open your eyes people.

That being said, I was not for keeping schools closed in areas that had low positivity rates. Essentially I am in total agreement with Dr. Fauci on the issue. I just said that "we will have teachers die" - and we will; and we have.

That is all.
                                Misrepresentation of the data yet again:

The Daily Beast is being criticized over a misleading report about the deaths that have occurred among educators amid the reopening of schools during the coronavirus outbreak. 

Comment

Working...
                                X