Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ve-coronavirus

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson says he, his family tested positive for coronavirus

The actor lives with his wife and two daughters: Jasmin, 4, and Tiana, 2
    The Rock got the Bug! And he called it insidious! lol

He got it from close family friends. Said his two daughters had a sore throat but nothing much more. The Rock and his wife though had "a tough go of it" for around 2.5 weeks. He sounds a little shook up. Watch the video.

P.S. He talks masks. Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ve-coronavirus

He got it from close family friends. Said his two daughters had a sore throat but nothing much more. The Rock and his wife though had "a tough go of it" for around 2.5 weeks. He sounds a little shook up. Watch the video.

Oh no! People are getting sick? I had no idea!
      Livin the dream

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ve-coronavirus

Really interesting how all of these celebrities are getting the virus and are then able to lecture us all. Anyone else find this particularly questionable?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          Tom Seaver, the greatest Met of all time, dies at 75

Looks like he died from complications of Lyme disease, dementia, and Covid-19.
          I am sure this will go in the Covid-19 death category, even though he was more likely to die from the other diseases.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I am sure this will go in the Covid-19 death category, even though he was more likely to die from the other diseases.
            His dementia (his case was LBD) were first made public in 2013 (around age 68-69).

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Oh no! People are getting sick? I had no idea!
                If you noticed, he talked extensively about "boosting" the immune system. Of course defeating Covid is more about having a "smart" or "wise" immune system rather than merely a "strong" one. But to my point: The Rock has abused anabolic steroids his entire life. In fact, he is always so big, I'm wondering when - or if - he ever cycles off? The penalty for never cycling off is sterility (and a host of other health risks). Another issue when using anabolics is a greatly suppressed immune system. If he was cycling when he got the alien virus... *Ouchies!* Basically he'd be in the same risk category as those using immune-suppressing medications. Very. High. Risk.

Comment

If you noticed, he talked extensively about "boosting" the immune system. Of course defeating Covid is more about having a "smart" or "wise" immune system rather than merely a "strong" one. But to my point: The Rock has abused anabolic steroids his entire life. In fact, he is always so big, I'm wondering when - or if - he ever cycles off? The penalty for never cycling off is sterility (and a host of other health risks). Another issue when using anabolics is a greatly suppressed immune system. If he was cycling when he got the alien virus... *Ouchies!* Basically he'd be in the same risk category as those using immune-suppressing medications. Very. High. Risk.
                  And...he didn’t die. Like the vast majority of people that get this virus.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

And...he didn’t die. Like the vast majority of people that get this virus.
                    Death is not the only bad outcome with Covid-19.

Comment

Death is not the only bad outcome with Covid-19.
                      Correct. There is also bizarre objection of reality.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Naw, I've never seen that condition listed.

Here! Let me educate you:

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth...s-of-covid-19/

What Are the Long-Term Effects of COVID-19?
                          For some who recover from COVID-19, symptoms like fatigue, shortness of breath, muscle pain, confusion, headaches and even hallucinations are among the growing number of issues survivors face following the illness.

“Individuals recovering from COVID-19 may struggle with a number of respiratory, cardiac and kidney problems,” warns Laurie Jacobs, M.D., chair of the Department of Internal Medicine at Hackensack University Medical Center. “They also have an increased risk of blood clots, which can potentially lead to a stroke or heart attack.”

While there’s still much to be learned from those who have recovered from COVID-19, here is a look at some of the most common long-term effects:
                          Heart Trouble

A recent study from the University of Frankford in Germany showed abnormal heart findings in more than 75% of people studied who had recently recovered from COVID-19. A considerable majority of patients in the study were found to have had inflammation in the heart and muscle lining. ... ...

Lung Problems

We know that COVID-19 attacks the lungs, causing inflammation. This may leave survivors with persistent shortness of breath.

Some people who recover from COVID-19 can experience a dry cough or pain when breathing after the illness. Those who had to be placed on a ventilator may have more severe symptoms. ... ...

Brain and Neurological Issues

Research shows COVID-19 can affect the brain and central nervous system. Some people have reported symptoms like headaches, dizziness, trouble concentrating or recalling things and even hallucinations after recovering from COVID-19.

“As inflammation increases in the body, so does the chance of a stroke-causing blood clot, although we do not yet entirely understand why clotting is more common with COVID-19 infection than with other viral infections such as the flu,” explains Dr. Jacobs. ... ...
                          Additional resources for ya:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/art-20490351

COVID-19 (coronavirus): Long-term effects

COVID-19 symptoms can sometimes persist for months. The virus can damage the lungs, heart and brain, which increases the risk of long-term health problems.

One recurring theme you will find throughout long-term Covid-19 literature is that "much is still unkown".

Now, you're a partially rational person I've gotta imagine... In a scenario where your health (or life) is at stake and Option A. temporarily limits your upside, but greatly reduces your risk, while Option B. has unlimited upside, yet exposes you to undefined (unlimited) risk... which side is the correct choice?

Don't overthink this... it's not long division.

Comment

• So Faucci and Pelosi both take the masks off when they think they are not on camera

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              So Faucci and Pelosi both take the masks off when they think they are not on camera
                              And then lecture the rest of us like children.

Comment

• Parts of Mexico have run out of death certificates as the country’s death toll from the coronavirus continues to soar, according to reports.

Mexico runs out of death certificates as coronavirus death toll climbs

Authorities have printed 1 million new certificates for distribution

Health officials said Baja California, the State of Mexico and Mexico City began running out of the certificates two weeks ago.

One million new certificates have been printed and are being distributed, they said. The certificates include special characteristics because falsification has been a problem in the past.

Mexico has suffered the fourth-highest level of COVID-19 deaths in the world. Only the U.S., Brazil and India have had more virus deaths.
                                Mexico havin' a REAL bad case of the FLU. Remember when I was rebuffed for warning that the summer may not have an effect on El Corona? I even offered maps with large print for easy reading... 'Fever and a few other deniers screeched with anger and laughter........ K

Comment

Working...
                                X