Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You two are a group of 7-8 (maybe more) Covid Deniers in this forum - some of who have really fancy statistics in an attempt to "support" their claims.

The reality is this: The virus has unlimited potential to destroy, disrupt, divide, and conquer. That has been proven UNEQUIVOCALLY in major cities and countries around the world. We do not know the ultimate death, economic, or political toll in any one community, but we DO KNOW the best defense is social distancing, fresh air, and covering our pie-holes. The solution is simple, but yet it's not. Why you ask? Because we have a large contingent of people who have chosen to follow a single man off a political cliff.

The ONLY way to make Coronavirus a non-issue in the upcoming election is to blur the lines between Democrats and Republicans. Both parties need to be unified in defeating the virus. This is basic Game Theory; every strategy besides joining the fight is inferior. Following the guidelines and then screaming about how everybody is overreacting (Trump and his follower's strategy) is the most inane (and dominated) as the individual suffers both the sacrifice of the mitigating efforts and the political fall-out of being a backwards, redneck, mouth-breathing, Covidiot.

Biden's campaign is going both guns blazing on this very issue and he's going to win with it, unless this pandemic somehow miraculously disappears before election day.
    That's what Trump says it's going to do btw... just disappear. What. The. ****.

T

Only you would quote somebody saying "It's real" and then call them a denier...

Simple reading comprehension Cold.

Comment

You two are a group of 7-8 (maybe more) Covid Deniers in this forum - some of who have really fancy statistics in an attempt to "support" their claims.

The reality is this: The virus has unlimited potential to destroy, disrupt, divide, and conquer. That has been proven UNEQUIVOCALLY in major cities and countries around the world. We do not know the ultimate death, economic, or political toll in any one community, but we DO KNOW the best defense is social distancing, fresh air, and covering our pie-holes. The solution is simple, but yet it's not. Why you ask? Because we have a large contingent of people who have chosen to follow a single man off a political cliff.

The ONLY way to make Coronavirus a non-issue in the upcoming election is to blur the lines between Democrats and Republicans. Both parties need to be unified in defeating the virus. This is basic Game Theory; every strategy besides joining the fight is inferior. Following the guidelines and then screaming about how everybody is overreacting (Trump and his follower's strategy) is the most inane (and dominated) as the individual suffers both the sacrifice of the mitigating efforts and the political fall-out of being a backwards, redneck, mouth-breathing, Covidiot.

Biden's campaign is going both guns blazing on this very issue and he's going to win with it, unless this pandemic somehow miraculously disappears before election day.
      That's what Trump says it's going to do btw... just disappear. What. The. ****.

T

lol, so deniers are ones that don't totally unequivocally believe in everything that comes flying out of your keyboard?

Geez, Cold, does that sound familiar? Just like the left. You don't support BLM, you're a RACIST! You don't support anarchy, you're a RACIST! You don't believe in everything that I state about Covid, you're a DENIER!
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think Cold has so many relationships with people who have had the virus that he's more partial to it. And that's probably true to any type of disease or ailment floating around. Somebody has no passion at all about kidney cancer. Then a relative gets it and dies from it and now there's a further need to push for a way to get rid of it and spread knowledge about it.

I'm sure Cold knows that kidney cancer kills more people per year than covid does, but that doesn't matter because he hasn't been closely effected by it.

I just wish I knew where Cold went from May into mid June. His presence was absent from this forum and he stopped spreading the Good Word for some reason then.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I think Cold has so many relationships with people who have had the virus that he's more partial to it. And that's probably true to any type of disease or ailment floating around. Somebody has no passion at all about kidney cancer. Then a relative gets it and dies from it and now there's a further need to push for a way to get rid of it and spread knowledge about it.

I'm sure Cold knows that kidney cancer kills more people per year than covid does, but that doesn't matter because he hasn't been closely effected by it.

I just wish I knew where Cold went from May into mid June. His presence was absent from this forum and he stopped spreading the Good Word for some reason then.
          https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kidney...tatistics.html

~15,000 Deaths yearly from Kidney Cancer

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...es-deaths.html

~133,000 Deaths in 6 months from COVID ....

I'm not a math genius but I do believe 133,000 > 15,000 and that's just comparing 6 months (generously 6 months) vs a yearly number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm not a math genius but I do believe 133,000 > 15,000 and that's just comparing 6 months (generously 6 months) vs a yearly number.
            Don't waste your breath brother. MKR has come at me twice now with comprehension smack when both times he was actually the victim of it.

I think I'm just being trolled at this point. I guess that's cool. But I'm really actually sincere in my efforts to warn folks to take it seriously.

CB Word of the Day------ Covid Denier: Dabbling in conspiracy theory and/or denying the seriousness of the pandemic while chastising others for showing concern or complying with the advice of health experts. They will go to great lengths to prove their conspiracy theory all the while they're really trying to prove the theory to themselves.

The Trump Party is rife with them.

I was watching Right Side Broadcasting do the Trump rally in Tulsa. They had to continually address the mouth-breathers that were harassing them online about wearing masks. At one point the dude was like, "Look... I have a family member that just had a transplant. They are at high risk if they get infected. It's my business if I wear a mask and I will wear a mask to protect them because I love them."

Hearing a guy have to explain himself for taking a logical precaution to a Covidiot is about as surreal as it sounds. It's Bizarro world and a presidential candidate that leads Bizzaro world will not get reelected.

T

Comment

• Man, I am going to pin this thread so I can come back on November 4th. It is going to be so great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Well the initial source I found had an extra zero in it. Still though, my point stands.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• When Cold starts dodging your posts and failing to disassemble your points, you're probably winning.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• A friend of mine has attempted to contact the doctor to get a Covid test. The doctor said Sedgwick County is "back to the early days" when tests were difficult to obtain and results took forever to get back. The charge for the test would be $125. Why the **** are we charging for tests in the middle of a national emergency? Why don't we have tests anywhere and everywhere in the richest country on earth?

Who is incentivized to suppress testing numbers?

I told my friend that based on the symptoms described, I was 100% positive they had Covid. I said to save your money and get tested in a few weeks to see if virus free and able to leave quarantine.

How many other people follow the same path and never get tested?

T

Comment

A friend of mine has attempted to contact the doctor to get a Covid test. The doctor said Sedgwick County is "back to the early days" when tests were difficult to obtain and results took forever to get back. The charge for the test would be $125. Why the **** are we charging for tests in the middle of a national emergency? Why don't we have tests anywhere and everywhere in the richest country on earth?

Who is incentivized to suppress testing numbers?

I told my friend that based on the symptoms described, I was 100% positive they had Covid. I said to save your money and get tested in a few weeks to see if virus free and able to leave quarantine.

How many other people follow the same path and never get tested?

T

Couple of observations:

1) Cold, you know more people with Covid (or at least claim to know) than anyone I have ever heard of. That is strange and makes me wonder.

2) Something doesn't jive with your little anticdote as it correlates to the testing data. Testing in Kansas is WAY off the charts since early May. It doesn't make sense that tests are so hard to come by yet testing has increased threefold since early May.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Just reporting what I hear. I have another person who's supposed to do some carpenter work for me that I had go get a Covid test prior. He went through another service and was told to wait 5-10 business days for results.

P.S. There's a lot of people sick with this virus in case you didn't know (or don't want to know). It just so happens that Kansas is getting its turn now. We are literally on NYC's travel warning list by the way... you have to quarantine for 14 days if you visit the Big Apple.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/gov...states-will-be

T

Comment

• Evan Grant
                          @Evan_P_Grant
                          · 8h
                          This a.m.'s top Rangers story: Another negative COVID-19 test for Joey Gallo continues inconsistent pattern, raises questions about accuracy of tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Evan Grant
                            @Evan_P_Grant
                            · 8h
                            This a.m.'s top Rangers story: Another negative COVID-19 test for Joey Gallo continues inconsistent pattern, raises questions about accuracy of tests.
                            No!! It can't be! Inconsistencies in testing. I am so Shocked.

That's two positive and two negative for Gallo if your scoring at home. Best 3 out of 5?

I'll watch CNN tonight to catch their report on this.

Comment

Just reporting what I hear. I have another person who's supposed to do some carpenter work for me that I had go get a Covid test prior. He went through another service and was told to wait 5-10 business days for results.

P.S. There's a lot of people sick with this virus in case you didn't know (or don't want to know). It just so happens that Kansas is getting its turn now. We are literally on NYC's travel warning list by the way... you have to quarantine for 14 days if you visit the Big Apple.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/gov...states-will-be

T

You act as if that something unusual. That puts us in the same class as nearly half of America and I doubt that people in Hawaii and Alaska are big tourists there. I happy for most of the states in the NE as they are welcomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No!! It can't be! Inconsistencies in testing. I am so Shocked.

That's two positive and two negative for Gallo if your scoring at home. Best 3 out of 5?

I'll watch CNN tonight to catch their report on this.
                                I will be watching ESPN to get my BLM info. The world is ****ed!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X