No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I received a call from the Sedgwick County Health Department today. Apparently the covid test I took on Saturday was negative. The only problem was....I did NOT get tested.
    She said I was the 2nd person who she talked to that said the same thing."

I took this off of Facebook. This lady sits in front of me at the Roundhouse

Comment

• With all the reports of fudgy numbers, multiple positive test counts being counted for 1 person, every death involving a respiratory ailment being counted as a Covid death, and then the filth that is the American media, I definitely know who I wanna trust.

Cold, you must hang around with the wrong crowd or just get around a lot. Seems like everybody you have acquaintances with has the thing.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        With all the reports of fudgy numbers, multiple positive test counts being counted for 1 person, every death involving a respiratory ailment being counted as a Covid death, and then the filth that is the American media, I definitely know who I wanna trust.

Cold, you must hang around with the wrong crowd or just get around a lot. Seems like everybody you have acquaintances with has the thing.
        Please, just don't.

It's real...

T

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          "I received a call from the Sedgwick County Health Department today. Apparently the covid test I took on Saturday was negative. The only problem was....I did NOT get tested.

How's your wife doing Pin? How are you doing? Are you sleeping in the wine cellar?

*Edit* I just reread your original post. Your wife was only exposed, not positive. That's great news!

On the other hand... my friend is blowing up my phone. She is really frightened. Healthcare workers should know better... She's giving me the old, "I should have listened to you CB". I feel bad for her.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

How's your wife doing Pin? How are you doing? Are you sleeping in the wine cellar?

T

Today she had a good day. Rehab going well, thanks. I'm bored at home........need a wine cellar

Comment

Please, just don't.

It's real...

T

Why are you assuming I don't think the virus is real?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Please, just don't.

It's real...

T

It's real. It's just not really as bad for the VAST majority of people who get it. The stats back that up.

Comment

Well folks... it's officially here.

Just got off the phone with a friend and she is part of a cluster of "socialites" in the Wichita area that are "down with the sickness". They didn't listen to me and keep hittin' the restaurants (Deano's, Greystone, YaYa's) and now... well let's just say everybody wishes they had listened. No take-backs! No do-overs! Once that insidious, alien virus gets inside your squishy parts... you're just gonna have to ride it out. I wish them all the best! One person tried to get tested today but their doctor was out of tests and the "official testing center number" said, "eh.... we'll get back to ya's".
                  YaYa's had one positive test from an employee. From what I know of the situation, as of yet, ZERO other tests have come back positive.

Also, if they want to get tested so badly, here is what they should do. Show up to Xpress Wellness between 6:30-7:30 AM, wait a couple hours to get a time to comeback, go back and get tested. They have rapid results testing, so they should know after about 15 minutes if they have it.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    "I received a call from the Sedgwick County Health Department today. Apparently the covid test I took on Saturday was negative. The only problem was....I did NOT get tested.

That's funny, because a family friend of ours got selected by the County to get tested for free a couple weeks back.

They have still yet to receive their results.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

YaYa's had one positive test from an employee. From what I know of the situation, as of yet, ZERO other tests have come back positive.

Also, if they want to get tested so badly, here is what they should do. Show up to Xpress Wellness between 6:30-7:30 AM, wait a couple hours to get a time to comeback, go back and get tested. They have rapid results testing, so they should know after about 15 minutes if they have it.
                      They routinely visit the restaurants I listed until they were shut down. They were at another restaurant on the east side last week (I don't wanna name it for some reason) just prior to all coming down with Covid. The restaurants are not the enemy, but they are the facilitators for infection. There should be NOBODY dining inside a building with other strangers. It should all be outdoors or carryout. Picnics at the park should be the hottest thing in America right now. Being outdoors, even with a bunch of people, is a ****-ton safer than sitting inside a building with them.

T

Comment

• I gave blood last week and the Covid-19 antibody test came back negative. A friend from California visited his son in S. Korea over Christmas. Upon getting back he was mildly sick for a few days. He also gave blood a couple of weeks ago and tested positive for the antibodies.

And now labs are having trouble keeping up:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why are you assuming I don't think the virus is real?

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It's real. It's just not really as bad for the VAST majority of people who get it. The stats back that up.
                          You two are a group of 7-8 (maybe more) Covid Deniers in this forum - some of who have really fancy statistics in an attempt to "support" their claims.

The reality is this: The virus has unlimited potential to destroy, disrupt, divide, and conquer. That has been proven UNEQUIVOCALLY in major cities and countries around the world. We do not know the ultimate death, economic, or political toll in any one community, but we DO KNOW the best defense is social distancing, fresh air, and covering our pie-holes. The solution is simple, but yet it's not. Why you ask? Because we have a large contingent of people who have chosen to follow a single man off a political cliff.

The ONLY way to make Coronavirus a non-issue in the upcoming election is to blur the lines between Democrats and Republicans. Both parties need to be unified in defeating the virus. This is basic Game Theory; every strategy besides joining the fight is inferior. Following the guidelines and then screaming about how everybody is overreacting (Trump and his follower's strategy) is the most inane (and dominated) as the individual suffers both the sacrifice of the mitigating efforts and the political fall-out of being a backwards, redneck, mouth-breathing, Covidiot.

Biden's campaign is going both guns blazing on this very issue and he's going to win with it, unless this pandemic somehow miraculously disappears before election day.
                          That's what Trump says it's going to do btw... just disappear. What. The. ****.

T

Comment

Well folks... it's officially here.

Just got off the phone with a friend and she is part of a cluster of "socialites" in the Wichita area that are "down with the sickness". They didn't listen to me and keep hittin' the restaurants (Deano's, Greystone, YaYa's) and now... well let's just say everybody wishes they had listened. No take-backs! No do-overs! Once that insidious, alien virus gets inside your squishy parts... you're just gonna have to ride it out. I wish them all the best! One person tried to get tested today but their doctor was out of tests and the "official testing center number" said, "eh.... we'll get back to ya's".

Wichita just recently purchased an additional cooler to expand their morgue specifically for what's spreading like wildfire in Wichita now.

Please do your part (like my friends didn't) in breaking the infection chain. Don't sit indoors with people who are not in your immediate family unless you absolutely, positively, have to.

And please wear those masks.

I say all this for my folks and yours.

T

An Update:

I think we've discovered Patient Zero in my friends new Wichita Corona Cluster. One of the infected parties' child had just come home from university. That parent was the first one to show symptoms. All her friends started showing symptoms a few days later. The child has not shown any symptoms as of yet.

So if this is the case, it should be a chilling reminder that the spin of "it's just kids getting infected, nothing to worry about" spewing from Republican leaders, is once again another fatal political seed being sown that will eventually grow into a big, fat, stinking P.R. turd come election day.

T

Comment

An Update:

I think we've discovered Patient Zero in my friends new Wichita Corona Cluster. One of the infected parties' child had just come home from university. That parent was the first one to show symptoms. All her friends started showing symptoms a few days later. The child has not shown any symptoms as of yet.

So if this is the case, it should be a chilling reminder that the spin of "it's just kids getting infected, nothing to worry about" spewing from Republican leaders, is once again another fatal political seed being sown that will eventually grow into a big, fat, stinking P.R. turd come election day.

T

Is it safe to assume you will be a Biden voter this election?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Is it safe to assume you will be a Biden voter this election?
                                It's safe to assume you've never read a single political post I've made?

We really should stick to Corona news in this thread else we will get smited.

T

Comment

Working...
                                X