X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Need to make numbers for 2nd quarter results reports?
    Exactly

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Moderna is filing for emergency use authorization for their covid vax for kids aged 6 months to 5 years.

What I can't figure out is, what emergency?
    Need to make numbers for 2nd quarter results reports?

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Moderna is filing for emergency use authorization for their covid vax for kids aged 6 months to 5 years.

What I can't figure out is, what emergency?

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
    Am I the only one to be disturbed by this.?

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...ource=andshare

I found out last week my lungs are at 75% normal capacity, down from normal 2 years ago, or 18 months after having covid
    I had not seen these four items reported by the CDC, so I’m curious as to where exactly these declarations originate:

1. “The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA,”
    2. “They [viral vector vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way,”
    3. “The “mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes,” and,
    4. “They [mRNA vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.”

I’m not overly familiar as to how the J&J vx works, but as for Moderna and Pfizer:

1. true
    2. True
    3. true
    4.true

If these things are not true, then either it’s not an mRNA vaccine, or your intro to biology text books are incorrect.

As to your lung function, might I ask why you are having routine lung function tests?

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    COVID-19 local disaster declaration ends after 763 days - https://www.ksn.com/news/health/coro...fter-763-days/

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Sedgwick County Commissioners on Wednesday rescinded the COVID-19 local disaster declaration by a vote of 5-0.

The declaration was put into place in March 2020 and now 763 days later, the county emergency manager told the commission we no longer need it.
    So in the future, if anyone asks what 2 weeks feels like, you can say 763 days :)

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    replied
    Am I the only one to be disturbed by this.?

I found out last week my lungs are at 75% normal capacity, down from normal 2 years ago, or 18 months after having covid

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

How many of those with masks on were harrassed by the non-masked?

I ask because that is the new narrative of oppression that some in the media have posed will be rampant now.
    None on this flight.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Flew today. Most people still had masks on while on the plane. Most did not have on in the airport. It’s almost like people are ok to decide for themselves.
    How many of those with masks on were harrassed by the non-masked?

I ask because that is the new narrative of oppression that some in the media have posed will be rampant now.

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Flew today. Most people still had masks on while on the plane. Most did not have on in the airport. It’s almost like people are ok to decide for themselves.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    EPIC OWN on that guys part. So hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I know I refrained from flying because of the masking policy. Had a lot of PTO I had to use late last year but had to keep everything within reasonable driving distance, which was fine. Just limited me on where I could travel and what I could explore.

Hopefully this stays gone as I have some friends I wouldn't mind traveling to see, but really don't want to have to drive that far to do it.
    Last edited by SubGod22; April 19, 2022, 01:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    The refrain from the mask policing will only end as long as it takes for the case to reach the next level of a justice system, at which time there's a 50/50 chance it will be reviewed by a left-leaning/appointed judge and reinstated.

You WILL DO what the edicts of the progressive movement declare.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I guess we'll see what kind of spike we get in a few weeks. You know you're gonna hear about one and this will be brought up.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I like how almost every airline immediately ended the theatre. They've pulled the teeth on the power folks and made it almost impossible to put back in place, hopefully.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X