Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Is the next variant out yet? Things have been awfully quiet lately on this front.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    And back to Cricketsville he goes.

Destroyed.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    This gem was posted on July 24, 2020 ...

That’s some substantial ownage right there.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

LMFAO

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    If ya'll have access to any stock portfolios that are in tax-deferred accounts, I would consider pulling out over the weekend. The risk is out of whack with the reward with the market sitting at record highs over what looks to be a significant period of death coming up.

Just a suggestion. Not investment advice of course. ;)

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

I did a Google search to see if the world was flat. Actually, no I didn't...
    I thought you were “done” with this topic.

Not surprising since your entire reason here now is based on lies.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied

wufan asked where the info was so I pointed it out to him.

And your point is?

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
    I did a google search on 'CDC The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA' and the first result was a CDC web site on understanding viral vector covid-19 vaccines at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ralvector.html and it has #1 and #2 on the list of items. It has a link on the page to more about mRNA vaccines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mRNA.html) and that page has items #3 and #4.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    Moderna is filing for emergency use authorization for their covid vax for kids aged 6 months to 5 years.

What I can't figure out is, what emergency?
    Probably the emergency planned in the fall by the Dems that will make in person voting for the mid-term elections bad and mail in voting good :)

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    I did a google search on 'CDC The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA' and the first result was a CDC web site on understanding viral vector covid-19 vaccines at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ralvector.html and it has #1 and #2 on the list of items. It has a link on the page to more about mRNA vaccines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mRNA.html) and that page has items #3 and #4.

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I had not seen these four items reported by the CDC, so I’m curious as to where exactly these declarations originate:

1. “The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA,”
    2. “They [viral vector vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way,”
    3. “The “mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes,” and,
    4. “They [mRNA vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.”

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied

Okay. I have asthma and don’t do lung function tests, so I was just wondering if you had an underlying condition. Could be virus scar tissue for sure.
    Ahhhh who knows why he would have a lung function test. Maybe he was bored.

Or........ maybe it was because:

In people recovering from COVID-19, there is concern regarding potential long-term pulmonary sequelae and associated impairment of functional capacity. Data published thus far indicate that spirometric indices appear to be generally well preserved, but that a defect in diffusing capacity (DLco) is a prevalent abnormality identified on follow-up lung function; present in 20–30% of those with mild to moderate disease and 60% in those with severe disease. Reductions in total lung capacity were commonly reported. Functional capacity is also often impaired.
    What on earth people!!!

Just admit that you were all wrong about... I dunno... everything? And get on with your lives vowing to never be duped by one man again. Don't cling to the vestiges of a political ruse designed to empower a small few and hurt a great many. And for God's sakes, don't be complicit in a disgraced party's attempt to rewrite history (like what they're trying to do regarding the arming of Ukraine).

Until you guys stop consuming "Conservative" media sources in vast quantities, you are never going to have a mind of your own. It will always be tainted by your political handlers via their preferred mouthpieces.

At first I was saddened when I became ejected from the propaganda nest. It was so warm and familiar. But now... I would never go back in a million years. Living outside the Matrix might be a little more lonely, but at least it's real...

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied

I believe some of these vaccines have already been purchased by the gov. The gov can then either hand over our money and receive the product, or hand over our money and tell Moderna to flush it.
    Shame on the government. Government shouldn't approve emergency use, just because they stupidly spent money. The FDA needs to make sure these are safe for kids at that age, long term, just like they would any drug -- unless and until there is an actual emergency in that age group.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Every other year on the lung tests
    Okay. I have asthma and don’t do lung function tests, so I was just wondering if you had an underlying condition. Could be virus scar tissue for sure.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Moderna is filing for emergency use authorization for their covid vax for kids aged 6 months to 5 years.

What I can't figure out is, what emergency?
    I believe some of these vaccines have already been purchased by the gov. The gov can then either hand over our money and receive the product, or hand over our money and tell Moderna to flush it.

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    replied

I had not seen these four items reported by the CDC, so I’m curious as to where exactly these declarations originate:

1. “The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA,”
    2. “They [viral vector vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way,”
    3. “The “mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes,” and,
    4. “They [mRNA vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.”

I’m not overly familiar as to how the J&J vx works, but as for Moderna and Pfizer:

1. true
    2. True
    3. true
    4.true

If these things are not true, then either it’s not an mRNA vaccine, or your intro to biology text books are incorrect.

As to your lung function, might I ask why you are having routine lung function tests?
    Every other year on the lung tests

Leave a comment:

Working...
X