• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm not Left :
    Comrade Cold - it's alright, you can be who you want to be in this world. You won't be judged (expect on Shockernet).

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Complete dismemberment.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    If you look closely at my "gem", you'll notice I mentioned pulling out "OVER THE WEEKEND". This was a short-term "risk off" recommendation.

Now, if I could direct your attention to the graphic I just posted, you can see that at the exact point I mentioned pulling out, the market went absolutely nowhere for nearly 100 days after.
    LMFAO ... "we were only talking about the wEEkEnd!!#!"" ... "see my advice was great for 100 days!!"

Yeah "OVER THE WEEKEND" .... because soooooooo many deaths were going to surge on Saturday and Sunday .... you know ... "a significant period of death coming up" and all.

OVER THE WEEKEND ... because so many intelligent finance people close out their entire "tax-deferred" RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS for a weEKenD because of a "significant period of death coming" up at some time in the future, but make sure you buy back in on Monday!?!

Last edited by Kung Wu; April 23, 2022, 12:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    If you look closely at my "gem", you'll notice I mentioned pulling out "OVER THE WEEKEND". This was a short-term "risk off" recommendation.
    A complete and total lie.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    What a deranged left wing loon. Even he’s in denial about it.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Let's talk about how you define a woman, cold. How specifically men can get pregnant and have babies.

These are "science" to your newfound left, you know.
    I'm not Left brother, I promise you! I'm on a political island in the middle of the Atlantic.

Fiscally conservative. Socially moderate. Pro 2A. Not behind the official "degenderfication" of humans, but believes all Americans should be free to pursue happiness without threat. I also don't like the idea of leaving gender blank on birth certificates. That amounts to child abuse IMO.

The Trump/Repubs just **** the bed on the pandemic after 5/2020, plain and simple. 99.99% of all MD-level professionals will agree with that statement. And if you don't think the MD's know what they're talking about YET... I'm happy to not discuss this further my friend.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied

Fortunately no. The adults in the room are already aware of disease mitigation best practices. The attack on science and reality is best done by Trumpian armchair politicians on Facebook/Twitter in basements all across America.
    Let's talk about how you define a woman, cold. How specifically men can get pregnant and have babies.

These are "science" to your newfound left, you know.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I have a question.

Wouldn't 'looking at the data' require that there be no mask mandate on public transit for a time, so that there is data to compare the results with the masks on?

How does looking at data under the same circumstances do anything?
    Fortunately no. The adults in the room are already aware of disease mitigation best practices. The attack on science and reality is best done by Trumpian armchair politicians on Facebook/Twitter in basements all across America.

Leave a comment:

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    I would have to assume the public sentiment on the mask issue - across party lines - is very poor at the moment for the idea of more masking or re-masking. I understand there is a partial contingent of the left that are emotionally and irrationally attached to the issue, but basically 100% of the right, and I would guess at least 75% of the left are done with this. So basically, the Biden admin trying to RE-INSTATE the measures is a bit like "hold my beer and watch this" with respect to the additional damage this causes to their plight come fall midterms. It is so tone-deaf to the prevailing public take that it is almost hilarious. Are they able to make zero correlation to their policies thus far and Biden's poll numbers?

"Hey guys... I have an amazing idea... let's do more sh*t the public at large generally dislikes and see what happens. It is has served us well thus far."

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    This gem was posted on July 24, 2020 ...

I see you've been scouring through my posts again! I encourage this, and... I'm honored.

Now, if I could direct your attention to the graphic I just posted, you can see that at the exact point I mentioned pulling out, the market went absolutely nowhere for nearly 100 days after. Magic? No, just science. The bull trend didn't resume until the fall. Ever hear the phrase: "Sell in May...".

Thanks again for the walk down memory lane. I was kind of in a bad mood today but you managed to lift my spirits.

#MessWithALedgeEndUpInTears

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I thought they just lifted it?
    It was reinstated on Monday and missed that they did lift it again late last night. Good catch.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Philly just reinstated indoor masks, due to omicron variant.
    I thought they just lifted it?

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I have a question.

Wouldn't 'looking at the data' require that there be no mask mandate on public transit for a time, so that there is data to compare the results with the masks on?

How does looking at data under the same circumstances do anything?

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Philly just reinstated indoor masks, due to omicron variant.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Is the next variant out yet? Things have been awfully quiet lately on this front.
    It's out, I forgot the name, but the CDC referenced it, or the WH, when they cried about the mask mandate needing to be reinstated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X