X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
    I didn't bother to get tested but I experienced the exact symptoms above around Thanksgiving and it took several weeks to kick the cough. I was fairly certain it was just a nasty case of the common cold.

At a family event today and three of my in-laws are wearing a mask. They must be stuck in the year 2020.
    Funny that certain segment of the world forgets that COVID-19 is a strain of the common cold virus. The thing that made this different was it was a NOVEL strain. Now by 2022 going to 2023 it is no longer NOVEL (well except in China) as most people have had COVID-19 at least, probably more and have built up a either natural immunity or through vaccination.

Leave a comment:

• Ta Town Shocker
    replied
    I didn't bother to get tested but I experienced the exact symptoms above around Thanksgiving and it took several weeks to kick the cough. I was fairly certain it was just a nasty case of the common cold.

At a family event today and three of my in-laws are wearing a mask. They must be stuck in the year 2020.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    COPIED OFF OF ONE OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS

"So my wonderful trip to NYC has resulted in a brutal case of COVID for Mike and I. I have been sick since Tuesday. Extremely heavy congestion that meds barely touch, sore throat and now a deep, painful cough. Mike caught it very quickly, there does not seem to be much of a incubation period. So now our kids have to gather for Christmas without us and we have canceled other events. We are trying to drink plenty of water, rest as much as possible and take scheduled medications, but for me day 4 is still as miserable as day 1. I am totally vaccinated and double boosted. I really thought I would be okay traveling to NYC. I did not wear a mask, I really didn't think I needed to. But as I sit...."

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Unvaccinated people cause more car accidents according to study.
    Easy to prove false, and easy to prove the opposite is true.

In the US, there have been about 655,000,000 doses given. Each one of those requires a trip to a clinic and the average American lives 5.8 miles from their nearest clinic. But you have to get home, so that's 11.6 miles round trip to get vaxxed on average.

Vaxxers drove about 7,600,000,000 more miles over the past two years than the unvaxxed. There were about 5,200 accidents per 100,000,000 miles in 2014-2015. Assume those stats are valid for 2022.

That means vaxxers have caused 395,200 more accidents than people that never went to get vaccinated.

Q.E.D.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Unvaccinated people cause more car accidents according to study. This makes one wonder about Science.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/study-...-draws-outrage

https://driving.ca/auto-news/awards-...ikely-to-crash
    If you haven’t been vaccinated, Some of these groups are advocating your auto insurance rates be raised.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Unvaccinated people cause more car accidents according to study. This makes one wonder about Science.

A Canadian study that claimed the unvaccinated were more at risk for car accidents and should potentially pay higher insurance rates drew widespread outrage.

https://driving.ca/auto-news/awards-...ikely-to-crash

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Sic' em Governor.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    See my post on Reaper’s report about Tulane cancellation. Fresh orchestrated campaign on Twitter bring CoVid back into the news cycles.

When Will Cold show back up?

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Another good one in the thread…

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

a weaker surge

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    You can 'tar and feather' me for adding to this thread, but get ready folks, they're pushin' the 'jabs' again.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Dr. Harvey Risch: “Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and others do work...very well for keeping people out of the hospital and for keeping people from dying from COVID...suppressed at all counts by economic interests...the media was completely complicit.”

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    There's a hurrican vaccine now?? That is awesome! Pfizer will be more than happy to oblige with putting that together I am sure of it...

I will continue to be completely astounded by how anyone could have voted for this guy. As a country, we are completely doomed if those idiots are calling the shots.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    I suppose those that voted for him are dumber than him, but I dunno

Leave a comment:

Working...
X