Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Nah, he's bored.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Keep telling yourself you are the smart one. Sooner or later you may believe it.

And your second paragraph is a step below, "I know you are, but what am I".

You bore me.
    You're not bored, you're enraged. That's why you couldn't stop yourself from posting like an ass instead of contributing something constructive. I am well aware of the heavy burden my steady, factual posting bears on the indoctrinated. I'm trying to reach the tiny parts of your (and others) brains in here that remain healthy and receptive. I'm just awfully glad I'm not on your side of the argument. There's only one way out of it, and at this point, it's gonna take a truckload of humility to admit you were wrong all along.

And you're right, why you would go into such graphic detail when using an anal sex analogy is really none of my business...

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Prez straight dominating.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Hearing you say feeble minded then jumping straight into a defense of those who profit from controlling your mind with propaganda and amateurish conspiracy theories is priceless.

P.S. Your attention to detail in describing how you would perform anal sex gives me pause.
    Keep telling yourself you are the smart one. Sooner or later you may believe it.

And your second paragraph is a step below, "I know you are, but what am I".

You bore me.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I like how the feeble minded are always for hanging people who have literally zero control over them as a commentator advocating for their freedom. Then turn around and gleefully bend over and hold their anus open for penetration to those who promise them safety. It's quite a spectacle.
    Hearing you say feeble minded then jumping straight into a defense of those who profit from controlling your mind with propaganda and amateurish conspiracy theories is priceless.

P.S. Your attention to detail in describing how you would perform anal sex gives me pause.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I like how the feeble minded are always for hanging people who have literally zero control over them as a commentator advocating for their freedom. Then turn around and gleefully bend over and hold their anus open for penetration to those who promise them safety. It's quite a spectacle.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    South Korea has repeatedly suppressed the spread of the virus and kept deaths to relatively low levels.

The Seven Habits of COVID-Resilient Nations

South Korea has repeatedly suppressed the spread of the virus and kept deaths to relatively low levels.
    The tweet has stuck with me for months now: a chart of cumulative COVID-19 deaths per capita in the United States, the United Kingdom, and South Korea. The U.S. and U.K. lines rise up like mountains relative to the valley of South Korea below. Even as Omicron-related deaths have increased in South Korea more recently, the picture hasn’t changed much.

South Korea “kept deaths 40 times lower all the way till 75% of population fully vaccinated,” the physician Vincent Rajkumar marveled on Twitter in response to the chart. “This is success.”
    South Korea hasn’t proved to be the only resilient power in this period; other standouts include New Zealand and the Nordic countries. Yet South Korea is unusual in that it has not only repeatedly suppressed the spread of the virus and kept deaths to relatively low levels, but also never instituted a full lockdown. As a result, it has experienced much less economic fallout from the crisis than most other major economies. In contrast to other countries that excelled at one stage of the pandemic but struggled at others, South Korea has somehow respectably navigated every stage. After a sluggish start to its vaccine campaign, it now has one of the world’s highest vaccination rates. South Korea has also amassed soft power and diplomatic influence by providing pandemic-related assistance to other countries and establishing itself as a widely perceived model for how democracies should contend with COVID-19.
    But it's a ViRuSsSsSsSsSsSs! You can't control it! DurDurDurDurrrrr

South Korea says....

The quintessential VIRUS WRANGLERS!

And they eat dog.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    The vaccine CLEARLY was not the end all be all. Anybody who thinks that is a stupid idiot who doesn't understand how viruses work.
    A stupid idiot must be REALLY bad!!!111

My brain just flashed to the scenario of the Covidiot dying in a Covid ward screaming at the doctors that there's no such thing as Covid while their family begs for Ivermectin.

I think of the 10's of millions of Americans who didn't get a full vaccination or didn't get boosted screeching with fists clenched that these ******* vaccines don't work.

You have 10's of millions of Americans screeching that there's nothing that can be done. It's A VIRUSSSS??!!!111 And they fought every single mitigation effort since day one.

Makes me think of the guy who tells the fire department to leave because it's just a little smoke. He doesn't want to suffer the water damage. They argue for 20 minutes until his entire house is in flames. Finally the fire department is allowed to do their job and the house burns to the ground. Then the homeowner curses the "no good fire fighters who couldn't find their asses with both hands".

It's a real self-fulfilling state of retardation this country suffers from. It's opened my eyes to many issues existing in the Conservative party that were lying dormant until just the right time.

We need our own age of enlightenment in the worst way. And it all begins by gathering the Hannity's and the ****er Calson's and hanging them at the town square.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    What a loon.

I just can’t for the life of me understand why a guy like Cold is still single at age 48.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Had this country accepted the "miracle cure" like they should have winter of 2021, our hospitals would be relatively empty going forward.
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post

That’s a layman’s article covering a weekly meta-study.
    Yeah, layman...

Here's the latest report. 57 pages of glorious Covid data. Maybe read it before you shoot your ad hominem load.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

But the vaccines are like aspirin...they help, but aren't the miracle cure. You are case study 1 on how little you think for yourself. Continue to be led to water and drink it "King Me." Our hospitals were never going to be empty with the Biden-Ayatollah sleep study in control. I respect you and all others that chose to get vax'd. I chose not to. It doesn't meet my personal optics. Oh and by the way before you vomit up some rhetoric about the quality of my standards, I have had many conversations with the medical community that are well respected that agree with me. Not that I need that for this discussion, just offering a pre-emptive strike.
    Thank you for finally coming clean. SMMFH.

You are case study 1 on how little you think for yourself.
    Our hospitals were never going to be empty with the Biden-Ayatollah sleep study in control.
    You just demonstrated a textbook example of projection. Well done.

Charge with a lack of originality, then immediately regurgitate Sean Hannity propaganda word for word. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your brain is not your own. May God have mercy on your soul. You are the quintessential pawn in the game of life.

P.S. Tell your "medical community" ERRRRRRRRRRRR nurse friend to leave the consulting to the folks with the big degrees.

Signed,

King Me??
    Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; February 16, 2022, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied

Poppycock!

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/b...0%20and%20over.

I don't know what the McPherson Pfizer plant's local Anarchists chapter is smoking after lunchtime, but I don't think it's legal...

Click on the golden hyperlink ("findings show that") for all the glorious data.
    That’s a layman’s article covering a weekly meta-study.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X