• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Pretty obvious you're employed by Pfizer at this point.

This will be my last post in this attention-seeking thread that now only serves one sole purpose. Good luck in life Cold. Your rep is what it is now.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Probably the same way the flu does to billions of people every year.
    *sigh*

Covid is not the flu, will never be the flu, no matter how many times a science-denying wingnut clicks her heels and wishes it to be true. Covid has been FAR more deadly with much longer-lasting repercussions post infection.

Now, just as a broken clock is right twice per hour, Covid should eventually become like the cold. But it isn't there yet, and I can personally attest to that fact.

The viral reproductive rate of the strain I swallowed was impressive! Thx to Paxlovid, I was able to keep it managed. But I would much prefer influenza over Covid. I still think this insidious alien virus could have been manufactured - perhaps by aliens.

8 days from first symptom I'm still testing positive. I don't feel 100% either. Hope my body eventually fully ejects the seed of Satan.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    In WstateU We Trust… one word, “Ivermectin”

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    I wonder how it would have been had I not taken it.
    Probably the same way the flu does to billions of people every year.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    That sucks. Speedy recovery Cold. Hope you get to feeling better asap.
    Thanks man. I was caught totally off guard by this alien scourge. I'm on day 3 of the Paxlovid and still not feeling near 100%. I wonder how it would have been had I not taken it.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    That sucks. Speedy recovery Cold. Hope you get to feeling better asap.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Ol' CB just become host to the alien seed. Virginity gone.

No immunity booster since 2021. Had gotten a bit cocky as I've not been sick for at least 5 years. The gods noticed.

This was no fun. First day my upper chest started feeling weird. Later that night at 4am I awoke with body aches, chills, and a fever. My skin hurt if that makes any sense. Very uncomfortable and couldn't sleep. Started alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen every 4 hours. Slept really good the next night. Awoke rested and in good spirits. Decided to do some work at my desk and felt the fever and aches coming back along with increased painful coughing and major sinus blockage. I wasn't going to let this insidious invader holiday all throughout my body eventually taking refuge in my nutsack so... I called the doc and got a prescription for Paxlovid.

I put a stop to the unwelcome viral orgy happening inside my squishy bits.

Shout out to the bloke that was coughing at my dinner party a few days prior. He definitely misinterpreted the meaning behind the season of giving.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    OPINION
    The real data behind the new COVID vaccines the White House is pushing
    By Marty Makary and Tracy Beth Høeg
    Published Sep. 14, 2023, 9:02 p.m. ET

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/the-re...se-is-pushing/

Marty Makary, MD, MPH, is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and author of “The Price We Pay.” Tracy Beth Høeg, MD, PhD, is an epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    OPINION
    The real data behind the new COVID vaccines the White House is pushing
    By Marty Makary and Tracy Beth Høeg
    Published Sep. 14, 2023, 9:02 p.m. ET

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/the-re...se-is-pushing/

Marty Makary, MD, MPH, is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and author of “The Price We Pay.” Tracy Beth Høeg, MD, PhD, is an epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

move on?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

"Risk of Covid varied by the # of Covid vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting Covid"

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Did you wake from a medically induced coma recently?
    Oh I'm still in a coma of sorts brother: Shocker, political, etc. Way too many eye-rolling current events to take things seriously. I'm way past cynicism.

My life is all work, family, and love. I'm cut off from as many "social/news/other media" sources as I can manage.

I propose we roll back the clock to 1950. Leave it to Beaver style...

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Did you wake from a medically induced coma recently?

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    A well-respected doctor suggested I watch this video. Worth 21 minutes of your time and definitely thought provoking. Form your own opinions, no comments are necessary… and yes, I intended to post it here and probably should post in the Covid-19 thread.

We need a strong leader and I’m not sure who that should be; the inmates are running the asylum. God bless us…

It definitely belongs in here and I will respond to it thusly:

https://www.techarp.com/facts/us-rel...9-virus-wuhan/

People are sharing an article by The Standard newspaper in Hong Kong, in which David Martin claimed that the US government intentionally released the COVID-19 virus in Wuhan, to trigger a global pandemic so that people will accept vaccines!

The article is being shared not only by anti-vaccination activists and conspiracy theorists, but also pro-CCP netizens and the Chinese 50 Cent Army (wumao, 五毛) as “evidence” that the COVID-19 pandemic was caused by the United States, and not China.

Here is an excerpt from the article. It’s long, so feel free to skip to the next section for the facts!

So if it's okay with ya'll... I think I'll reject the "good doctor's" premise outright, in spite of the fact it carried impressive displays of authenticity (see: ShOcKiNg CoViD ScAm chyron in bright pink...

The Great American Intelligence Swindle continues.

WstateU Any chance you could share the name of the referring doctor to this insightful "summit" so that we may all consider it, if/when we chose to utilize their services in the future?

P.S. Why is anybody still talking about the pandemic? Oh, that's right. Because political. It was over for me the moment I got my vaccination. That was like April of 2021. So "my" pandemic lasted about one year exactly.

P.P.S. To my knowledge, I never became host to the Alien Seed. I followed the sage advice of the CDC/NIH/Fauci and reaped the rewards. Science. Logic. Rationality. Winning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X