X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    There is no avoiding that Covid is a political issue.

The moderators of this forum might want to stick this Covid column into the Political forum. I noticed that the San Diego California school district was resuming their mask mandate, so I did a little digging on this issue. It's amazing how CNN, MSNBC, etc. continue to fear monger this issue. Covid is never going to leave us totally, just like the flu is still with us. Mike Kennedy Rules might be able to fill us in on how much the hospitals are filling up in Southern California.

Here is the CNN scare story. The ‘worst variant’ is here

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/13/world...-22/index.html

Here is the San Diego mask mandate just a few days ago.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...s-mask-mandate

Here is an article that says hospitalizations aren't going up.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/8990...are-2022-07-19
    Get ready for it. An election is coming up and the left needs something to side track people from the real issues and to make themselves out to be the hero who is saving all of us from the sure death from Covid. I am guessing we will see the resurgence of the Clod soon as well.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    There is no avoiding that Covid is a political issue.

The moderators of this forum might want to stick this Covid column into the Political forum. I noticed that the San Diego California school district was resuming their mask mandate, so I did a little digging on this issue. It's amazing how CNN, MSNBC, etc. continue to fear monger this issue. Covid is never going to leave us totally, just like the flu is still with us. Mike Kennedy Rules might be able to fill us in on how much the hospitals are filling up in Southern California.

Here is the CNN scare story. The ‘worst variant’ is here

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/13/world...-22/index.html

Here is the San Diego mask mandate just a few days ago.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-ne...s-mask-mandate

Here is an article that says hospitalizations aren't going up.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/8990...are-2022-07-19
    Last edited by Shockm; July 19, 2022, 09:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    LOL! Now THAT is some funny stuff right there.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    20220629_173258.jpg

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    COVID Vaccines Increase Menstrual Irregularities Thousandfold, Fetal Abnormalities Hundredfold: Doctors’ VAERS Analysis

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...IuRAEK8bkfU%3D

New disturbing pharmacovigilance signals from VAERS surrounding the use of the COVID vaccines on women of reproductive age prompted a group of doctors to call for a ban on the gene therapy COVID-19 vaccines.

Over the past two weeks, Dr. James Thorp, a maternal-fetal medicine expert, painstakingly analyzed and verified the most recent Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data related to COVID-19 vaccines and compared them to the influenza vaccines.

“COVID-19 vaccines compared to the influenza vaccines are associated with increases in menstrual disorders, miscarriage, fetal chromosomal abnormalities, fetal cystic hygroma, fetal malformations, fetal cardiac arrest, fetal cardiac arrhythmias, fetal cardiac disorders, fetal vascular mal-perfusion abnormalities, abnormal fetal surveillance testing, abnormal fetal growth patterns, placental thrombosis, and fetal death,” Thorp told The Epoch Times last week.

His findings are listed below:
    • Abnormal uterine bleeding (menstrual irregularity) is 1000-fold greater
    • Miscarriages are 50-fold greater
    • Fetal chromosomal abnormalities are 100-fold greater
    • Fetal malformation is 50-fold greater
    • Fetal cystic hygroma (a major malformation) is 90-fold greater
    • Fetal cardiac disorders are 40-fold greater
    • Fetal arrhythmia is 50-fold greater
    • Fetal cardiac arrest is 200-fold greater
    • Fetal vascular mal-perfusion is a 100-fold greater
    • Fetal growth abnormalities are 40-fold greater
    • Fetal abnormal surveillance tests are 20-fold greater
    • Fetal placental thrombosis is 70-fold greater
    Thorp said that he verified his analysis with a DOD (Department of Defense) statistical consultant that agreed to help him on the condition of anonymity.

Thorp continued: “All of these adverse outcomes are statistically significant (p value < 0.0001)–in other words, the probability of these adverse outcomes occurring by chance alone is less than 1 in 10,000.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Despite four covid shots in the last year, California governor Gavin Newsom has tested positive for covid. I just wish he would take the virus more seriously.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    "Until now, the country had claimed that not a single case of COVID had reached its borders, but state media reported Thursday that authorities had discovered a single case of the Omicron variant in the capital Pyongyang on Sunday, according to NK News."

North Korea claims it has found its first ever case of COVID-19 and says it has activated a 'maximum emergency' procedure (msn.com)

This...

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    CDC study suggests 3 in 4 children have had COVID-19 infections

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I didn't mind working from home. I do have a new puppy I can play with while I work.
    So quarantine's work.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I didn't mind working from home. I do have a new puppy I can play with while I work.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Just in time for mid-terms. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to make it a thing.
    There's a surge right now in 48 states according to the news. Hospitalizations are up, and deaths down. It's about time for masks, 6' distancing, and work quarantines again. It worked so well last time.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Just in time for mid-terms. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to make it a thing.

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    I keep hearing about how there is going to be another huge surge during the fall...

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

J & J poke is dangerous....... the hell you say

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Double masked Kamala just tested positive, after receiving 4 covid shots

"Well you see, Covid is a big virus. And it lives next to a smaller virus. And Covid is bad and decides to invade the small virus..."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X