Shocker Women Recruiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    You're just a ray of sunshine OTWHC. I won't be surprised if no new players will be signed this year. Hopefully, Jody is able to manage this and keep things mostly under control. Worst case is that Jody is the problem.
    I just report it as I see it and hear it. I didn't know until yesterday, I could receive private emails on this site, Haleigh's Dad sent me one in March. He shed much light on the inner disfunctional atmosphere led by HCJA. I sure want to be positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimewomen's hoopcoach View Post
      I just report it as I see it and hear it. I didn't know until yesterday, I could receive private emails on this site, a person close to the program sent me one in March. They shed much light on the inner disfunctional atmosphere led by HCJA. I sure want to be positive.
      You might want to edit your posts to eliminate your source. Not sure we need to put indiviuals in a compromising position. I sure wouldn't use the name of your sources without their permission. Just my two cents.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 10, 2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        You might want to edit your posts to eliminate your source. Not sure we need to put indiviuals in a comprising position. I sure wouldn't use the name of your sources without their permission. Just my two cents.
        Good point. Thank you.

Comment

Good point. Thank you.
          Just got a tip. Guffey is gone. Will coach at a high school. Not a happy camper.

Comment

Just got a tip. Guffey is gone. Will coach at a high school. Not a happy camper.
            Maybe a really good assistant comes in. I'm trying to be positive.

Comment

• We need more talent,have to have some stability for this year and goin into 2013. Point guard and post presence for wsu lady shox. Once that happens we can handle business in the valley

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                We need more talent,have to have some stability for this year and goin into 2013. Point guard and post presence for wsu lady shox. Once that happens we can handle business in the valley

you're good Mumdaddy. Just keep it in perspective. Point and big. Coaches come and go.

Comment

• Hopefully the coaches we bring in have good experience in thee recruting field. An also in developing players to their best potential as players and young women

Comment

• I don't have a very good feeling about the direction of the program...
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Yea I hope it isnt ran into the ground.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                        Yea I hope it isnt ran into the ground.....
                        Don't know if it is just a coincidence, but ever since Dana came on board, there has been a shake up.

Comment

• Dana may be Jody's downfall.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Dana may be Jody's downfall.
                            That = Jody may be Jody's downfall.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              I don't have a very good feeling about the direction of the program...
                              I've worried about this since players started leaving early in Jody's tenure and then after Dana's fiasco at SIU, I got a lot more concerned when she joined our staff. I think one more good year and Jody can sign elsewhere. The cupboard may be extremely bare by then though.

Comment

• 2013 will indeed but tough,but I like our team an wont overlook them. We will win the valley,gotta stay consistant through the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X