Shocker Women Recruiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
    Sorry if this has appeared on the thread, and I missed it.

Kirk Crawford is a new assistant coach.

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...DB_OEM_ID=7500
    @flyingMoose: see posts #137 - #140 or there abouts for additional for additional info and commentary on Coach Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimewomen's hoopcoach View Post
      Today's Eagle states Krystal has transferred.
      I assume you saw that in the print version of the Eagle. I haven't found it in the online version.

Did it say where she was transferring to? Any other details?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I assume you saw that in the print version of the Eagle. I haven't found it in the online version.

Did it say where she was transferring to? Any other details?
        Print version. It didn't say where she is going, but I know she will go to a JUCO in Texas.

Comment

• Sad to hear,great player and all around get person so I hate to see her go

Comment

• Let's just hope that is the extent of the damage at least as far as players who were getting quality minutes.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 29, 2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Any news of any ladies tranferring to wsu this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                Any news of any ladies tranferring to wsu this season?
                No word on that. They will begin summer workouts soon with the full team, so we will see. Sometimes they are in the practice gym, main gym or Rhatigan Student center. It will be interesting to see how the two new kids fit in.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldtimewomen's hoopcoach View Post
                  No word on that. They will begin summer workouts soon with the full team, so we will see. Sometimes they are in the practice gym, main gym or Rhatigan Student center. It will be interesting to see how the two new kids fit in.
                  No doubt they are sometimes in the Rhatigan Student Center but not sure they are working out there, unless they are bowling. I assume you meant the Heskett Center.

Have you heard anymore scuttlebutt about the possibility of other players departing?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    No doubt they are sometimes in the Rhatigan Student Center but not sure they are working out there, unless they are bowling. I assume you meant the Heskett Center.

Have you heard anymore scuttlebutt about the possibility of other players departing?
                    Sorry; Heskett. I just wander around the gyms when I'm in town and sometimes see the men or women practicing, or playing a little "pick-up." No word on any more defections. Hopefully we have 12 solid players, a good coaching staff and solid preparation for a run at the title.

Comment

• SIU's 6'3" Soph. Center CiCi Shannon is transferring to Kent State.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Take this info as no one wanting to come our way,we could def use a point guard or a big body to help bang downlow

Comment

Take this info as no one wanting to come our way,we could def use a point guard or a big body to help bang downlow
                          Not sure why you would take this info that way. It is SOP for schools to include a prohibition against transferring to other schools in their own league in the scholarship release agreements. So it was posted for general info only. I wouldn't read anything further into it. If we do nab any transfers for the 2013-14 season it won't be from other MVC schools.

Comment

• Still sour we didnt get the young lady from ok state.....

Comment

Still sour we didnt get the young lady from ok state.....
                              As I look at the roster for the 2012-2013 season on goshockers.com I see we have a solid and set 12 players, two new assistants and new DOBO. We'll need to recruit at least five for the following year to be back to twelve. They have begun conditioning. The two freshmen, don't know what hit them. Much tougher than high school. The Ok State big transferred to another school; not sure which one, but I believe 1972 does.

Comment

• She went to fla university,really ready to see darice come in and do work foe the shockers,i hope decker is as great a shooter as we have all been hearing and we still have 12 on the roster huh....so henderson gone or what happend?

Comment

Working...
                                X