No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undefeated and top ranked Raytown would loom large out of D15 if KCN would happen to make it that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Undefeated and top ranked Raytown would loom large out of D15 if KCN would happen to make it that far.
      yea i hope they can beat that oak park team in the championship. They are 0-2 against so far this year, but both times they havent played well.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by hutchshox
        when and where is the KS/Mo All star game?
        im making the trip to Garrett's game on Friday, i will ask his dad.
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• thanks, I know Hutch has an all star game of some kind at least they used to, I'm sure it's not KS/MO! If it is anywhere close I would love to go!

Comment

• You'd think the MO/KS game would be in KC. It seems to make the most sense anyway.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Stutz on campus and hitting the weight room.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                http://www.hutchnews.com/Sports/divisionone2008-03-18T23-52-41

Stutz on campus and hitting the weight room.
                This didn't make sense to me at first.

Either he graduated early and is already on campus. Or it's spring break and he came down for the week. After thinking about it I think the latter is probably the case.

Either way It awesome that he is down here and already focused. Thats the thing about this kid. He doesn't seem like the type that is going to be distracted. Heck usually when I hear aboout an incoming freshman that needs to get a little stronger I roll my eyes because I know that usually means he won't get strong enough over the summer to be ready to make much of an impact his freshman year. With Garrett However I have no doubt he is going to do everything he can do to put on more muscle and develop his skills over the summer. This kid is going to be great!

Comment

• I'm with you Ta Town on not knowing if he is just dropping in or has already moved.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Sure sounds like GM is definitely going after two new recruits and a possible third.

Comment

• He as said, one or two PGs, maybe a SF. I've taken it to be one for sure, but probably two and maybe three.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• If you do the math, he is going to sign two more.

He said that we have signed four and had one who sat out (Hawkins). He was talking about Orupke as one who may or may not make it. If he does that makes it six. If not, we have five new players. If we sign two more, that makes it seven or eight depending on Orupke's arrival.

Comment

• The way I feel currently, I think that Orukpe won't make it (but wish he would), and that we sign 3 more, for a total of 8 new players counting AJ.

2 PG's, a strong PF/C
                          or 1 PG, SF, PF/C

And I think he will go the Juco route for 2 of them, and maybe a HS pg.
                          Then, he will follow up next year with recruiting HS players that can play 4 years.

I am starting to like Chop Tang more, he has that hungry look and looks pretty tough. But, I think, for the most part, Juco players get hyped too much, as only about 1 of 3 ending up being a difference maker in D-1 ball.

Comment

• Garrett is going out for his HS golf team. I don't think I've ever seen a 7-foot golfer. His coach says he has a long ways to go down for the ball but has a nice swing.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• I'd think putting would be a nightmare.

Comment

• With his swing arc, he might be able to hit it a mile. :good:
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X