No announcement yet.

Clevin Hannah - He's a SHOCKER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant get any of these videos to work. I've got the latest quicktime and all that so I dont know what the deal is.

Comment

• re:

Wow - he's definitely a legit PG.

What an athletic team they have.

Comment

• Man! Thanks for the videos.

An under control Fridge, but probably a better shooter.

Man! He is something to get excited about.

Comment

• Originally posted by t7017s
          I cant get any of these videos to work. I've got the latest quicktime and all that so I dont know what the deal is.
          What OS are you running, XP, Vista? The videos worked for me running version quicktime 6.x and 7.0.

Do a Windows/MS update? or do you have it set on automatic update? You are probably missing a subroutine program that works with quicktime.

Comment

• I'm running xp. I got everything updated. Ive checked my settings and all that crap. Got no idea what it could be.

Comment

• Hannah makes all Panhandle Conference second team. Gary Flowers 1st team.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Interesting to note that there were four Chiploa players, presumably starters, named to the 1st team.

There were a total of 9 Chipola players named to the 1st, 2nd and HM teams.

Mario Little was POY.
                Gary Flowers the NOY.
                Greg Heiar the COY.

Comment

• How can a team have a total of 9 players make 1st, 2nd, and HM teams? Doesn't say much for their conference as a whole. If Chipola doesn't make it to Hutch, I have no idea what that says -- maybe "just a bad day"? Come on Clevin -- put'm on your back and carry them out here! A lot of people here want to see you (and maybe someone else) in Hutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk
                    How can a team have a total of 9 players make 1st, 2nd, and HM teams? Doesn't say much for their conference as a whole. If Chipola doesn't make it to Hutch, I have no idea what that says -- maybe "just a bad day"? Come on Clevin -- put'm on your back and carry them out hear! A lot of people hear want to see you (and maybe someone else) in Hutch.
                    i HEAR ya! :D j/k
                    SFL is back!

Comment

• SFL - thanks. Edit.

Comment

• I was nice to see Clevin and Chipola on KAKE Sports tonight.

Well spoken young man, and his coach took time to praise him.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

• In the DaVell Jackson thread I mentioned Clevin's ability to make the three. I then looked closer into his 3PT stats this year.

Overall he was 54/138 for 39%. Not bad at all.

Then I looked at his game log, which include all except his most recent game. Through Dec. 15 (first 15 games) he was 35/61 for an exceptional 57.4%. After Dec. 15 (17 games) he was 19/77 for an anemic 24.7%.

Several of us noticed that he wasn't playing much PG during their state tournament, spending most of his time at SG. SG doesn't appear to get much action in Chipola's offense.

In looking at his assist numbers, prior to Jan. 12 (20 games) he averaged 4.6 apg. After Jan. 12 (12 games) he averaged 1.8 apg.

I'm not sure exactly what to make of it. Just thought it was interesting.

Comment

• I hope we pick up at either Twany or Soderberg. We need a freshmen PG to learn from Hannah.
                            ________
                            Mature Cam
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• Hannah

Well, Royal, considering that Hannah will be playing PG for the Shocks next year, I'm more inclined to focus on those earlier numbers. He sounds like a guy who can hit the three pretty well when he has teammates to whom he's a threat to pass, and I believe he'll have some of those next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                                In the DaVell Jackson thread I mentioned Clevin's ability to make the three. I then looked closer into his 3PT stats this year.

Overall he was 54/138 for 39%. Not bad at all.

Then I looked at his game log, which include all except his most recent game. Through Dec. 15 (first 15 games) he was 35/61 for an exceptional 57.4%. After Dec. 15 (17 games) he was 19/77 for an anemic 24.7%.

Several of us noticed that he wasn't playing much PG during their state tournament, spending most of his time at SG. SG doesn't appear to get much action in Chipola's offense.

In looking at his assist numbers, prior to Jan. 12 (20 games) he averaged 4.6 apg. After Jan. 12 (12 games) he averaged 1.8 apg.

I'm not sure exactly what to make of it. Just thought it was interesting.
                                Rhythm and motion - as PG he was in his own flow and he hit the shots.

As a SG, he was a spectator and out of his rhythm....
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X