No announcement yet.

Clevin Hannah - He's a SHOCKER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Garrett and Toure are the two "worst" recruits that are coming in this year, I predict a Final Four appearance within 2 years.

Judgement day is coming folks......

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
      I think coach will not play Hannah and Reggie together, but reserve 1 of them off the bench to not have the 2nd line be weaker than the first line.
      Reggie has been quoted to say that Marshall told him he likes playing multiple guards that can shoot and handle the ball. Depending on matchups and how well the freshman play, you will definitely see Reggie and Clevin on the floor together.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• And if I recall from last year, Marshall didn't exactly use "line" substitutions except in situations where it was warranted.

Turgeon, on the other hand, used them almost exclusively as the first substitution of each half.

Comment

• Royal's right. They'll both play together and I wouldn't be suprised if they started together. A lot depends on the two freshmen guards as well but there will be a lot of rotating. When one leaves (Clevin/Reggie) the other stays in to be the primary point. I'd bet we rarely see a lineup where one of them isn't on the court. At least until someone like Kyles develops/proves he can run the point.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• it's quite simple really, how many of our freshmen players have come right in and started for us in the last several years? I dont see Murry or Kyles starting at all this year, and if so, not until the end of the season.

Bottom line is that both of these fine young point guards are going to be running the show, and will be doing so together, PERIOD, IMHO>
            ________
            Druze forums
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
              Hoopscoops has SIU's recruiting class ranked #47 and WSU's at #57 to top the Valley recruiting classes this year. Every ranking of this year's recruiting classes I've seen has SIU ranked best in the Valley with WSU closely behind.
              I wonder how we'd rate if Orukpe got here?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker

I wonder how'll they'll rate it when we whip their ass like a red-headed step child?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                  Originally posted by 1979Shocker

I wonder how'll they'll rate it when we whip their ass like a red-headed step child?
                  :yahoo:
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                  X