No announcement yet.

Clevin Hannah - He's a SHOCKER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lived in hutchinson for 27 years and attended the njcaa national tourney the last 19. you get to see a lot of talent that will go to D-1 schools and a lot of recognizable coachs. I still go to one or two of the sessions,each year and plan on going to see Hannah if they make it. If you have never been, it really is an enjoyable experience for basketball junkies like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfshuffler
      I lived in hutchinson for 27 years and attended the njcaa national tourney the last 19. you get to see a lot of talent that will go to D-1 schools and a lot of recognizable coachs. I still go to one or two of the sessions,each year and plan on going to see Hannah if they make it. If you have never been, it really is an enjoyable experience for basketball junkies like myself.
      how much are tickets and where are the games played?
      ________
      Motorcycle tires
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

wushock, check the link posted at the end of page 3 of this topic.

Comment

Why do you want me to check it. I have been to the National Tournament every year in the last 30 or more

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
            Why do you want me to check it. I have been to the National Tournament every year in the last 30 or more
            i think old man was reffering to me. GOSHOCKS, lol
            ________
            Maine marijuana dispensary
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Oops, sorry.

At a glance your names look similar.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                Oops, sorry.

At a glance 60% of the names on here look similar . :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
                  Originally posted by RoyalShock
                  Oops, sorry.

At a glance 60% of the names on here look similar . :)
                  That's so true
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Malik Alvin

Is anyone else noticing that the more recent stories on the Chipola website are much more about Malik Alvin, back up point guard than about Clevin? It was Alvin who was in the game down the stretch a couple games ago when they were actually behind by 7 in the 2nd half. Alvin was credited with fueling the comeback. In the last game, he scored 16 points off the bench and was once again given a great deal of credit. I believe Clevin scored 3 on one 3-pointer.

Someone said earlier that they were looking at next year and trying to get kids ready. That doesn't fit because Alvis is also a sophomore.

It has been some time since Clevin has had any print at all either in the website or in the Jackson County newspaper.

Anybody caught anything that I've missed?

Thoughts?

Comment

Yes I have thoughts.

The coverage is really lacking enough substance to get a real feel for what actually is happening.

When Bill Self (and other coaches) went to recruit Chipola, the kid they most asked about and wanted info on was Clevin.

I'll stick by what I know and what Clevin's current coach said about his skills.

"He is much further along and more skilled than the Hannah kid playing at Missouri".

That's the same Hannah that led Mizzou in scoring last year as a Junior after transferring from Chipola.

I think he'll be just fine.

Comment

Has Alvin committed anywhere? Is it possible that they're trying to showcase him a little more to give him a better opportunity the next two years?
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hannah

I know I'm looking forward to seeing Clevin next year. Everything we've heard is great. Just seem strange that he is getting so little ink, but like you said, the coverage is not great.

I have no idea about whether or not Alvin as committed anywhere.

Comment

Alvin has verbally committed to Binghampton.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

After looking around the Chipola site, I found that Alvin has committed to Coastal Carolina.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                                Alvin has verbally committed to Binghampton.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75...=1&nid=3465988
                                Binghampton is a Prep School, no?
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X