Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
    Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
    Alvin has verbally committed to Binghampton.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75...=1&nid=3465988
    Binghampton is a Prep School, no?
    Binghamton (different spelling, but assume it is the same school) is a small D1 school in Binghamton, NY.

McPherson'a Jordan Fithian went there originally. They played KU several years ago (while Fithian was there).

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
      Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
      Alvin has verbally committed to Binghampton.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75...=1&nid=3465988
      Binghampton is a Prep School, no?
      Binghampton University plays in the America's East conference. I don't know if there is a prep school by the same name.

JucoJunction and Scout both list him going to Binghampton, with JucoJunction saying that he has signed a LOI.

Comment

Binghampton is the alma mater of the one and only Tony Kornheiser.

Comment

Penguin dance!

Comment

The best about it is that Ramon and Clevin used to play together and that'll be such a great thing as far chemistry for us

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
              The best about it is that Ramon and Clevin used to play together and that'll be such a great thing as far chemistry for us
              I hope something can help Ramon. The only chemistry I see him needing is growth hormone.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Clevin went for 17 a few nights ago

Chipola relied heavily on the inside-out combination of sophomore Clevin Hannah and freshman forward Gary Flowers. Each ended the night with 17 points. Flowers also grabbed 8 rebounds as Chipola improved to 11-0 at home on the season.
                edit: (sorry repeat, I remembered calfan's post about this)
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Lord, I hope he helps bring Flowers here. He would be an immediate starter and upgrade at center his first year, then slide over to his more natural 4 spot the following year.

Comment

I cant wait til the Juco tourney in hutch so i can see Clevin in action
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I hope they make it as well! I'll be there and look forward to talking with him and I hope HCGM is there also, he seems like a guy that would yak it up a little with some fans (also if hes in hutch, that means probably no South Carolina). :lol:

Comment

Maybe we should form "Marshall's Posse" at the Sports Arena!

Comment

I'll be there......

Comment

I emailed Coach Greg Heiar about Clevins stats and about whether he is related to Stephon Hannah, and here is his reply:

No he is not related Stef. Clevin stats 11ppg 5.2 apg 3rpg 1spg n 24 mins

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Hmm...my old stomping grounds...I may be interested...
                              Jocks & Jills
                              3236 N. Rock Rd
                              Wichita, KS 67226
                              316-260-9800
                              http://www.jocks-jills.com
                              http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                                When the time approaches I may be down. It'll all depend on work but I'll see what I can do.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X