No announcement yet.

Bryan Penn-Johnson 7'0 C 2018 to Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the Canada game where that incident occured. It was at McGill and they had /referees in training/ who were allowing the game to get way out of hand and Shockers were getting hurt. There was another besides Rauno with his stiches and the concussion. I don't think too many people would have expected HCGM to pull his team off the court and not let them finish the game. That just isn't in his DNA. What did happen was just exactly what you *should* expect from him in those circumstances. I think then he just got his adrenaline so worked up that his staff and even DW getting in his face could not easily talk him down. He sure didn't wanna leave that floor until he said what he wanted to say to the refs. After he left the gym, his guys went out there and played their tails off and won.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
      I was at the Canada game where that incident occured. It was at McGill and they had /referees in training/ who were allowing the game to get way out of hand and Shockers were getting hurt. There was another besides Rauno with his stiches and the concussion. I don't think too many people would have expected HCGM to pull his team off the court and not let them finish the game. That just isn't in his DNA. What did happen was just exactly what you *should* expect from him in those circumstances. I think then he just got his adrenaline so worked up that his staff and even DW getting in his face could not easily talk him down. He sure didn't wanna leave that floor until he said what he wanted to say to the refs. After he left the gym, his guys went out there and played their tails off and won.
      I remeber the final straw being the defensive foul called on Z. Brown after having had an opponent jump on his back going for a rebound.

Comment

Jeff *******‏Verified account
        @GoodmanESPN
        Big man Bryan Penn Johnson taking unofficial visit today to Depaul, source told ESPN. Can Leitao and staff land another Top 100 kid?

Comment

Evan Daniels‏
          @EvanDaniels
          DePaul is full staff at Wasatch Academy for four-star big man Bryan Penn-Johnson, per a source. One of Blue Demons top targets.

Seems like DePaul is making a hard push to land Bryan. How sad would that be if this talent ended up at DePaul?

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            Evan Daniels‏
            @EvanDaniels
            DePaul is full staff at Wasatch Academy for four-star big man Bryan Penn-Johnson, per a source. One of Blue Demons top targets.

Seems like DePaul is making a hard push to land Bryan. How sad would that be if this talent ended up at DePaul?
            very sad indeed. This guy needs to be at WSU. It would be a match made in heaven.

Comment

Hope he chooses the Shockers, would be the center that Coach Marshall desperately needs

Comment

Anything we've read or heard about his recruiting hasn't mentioned Depaul until Evan Daniels tweeted it. Has BPJ put out any info about upcoming visits? The last thing posted on this was a few months back that referenced an interview with him saying he would schedule some visits in September through November IIRC. @shocks02:, any idea as to how serious our staff is in this young man? Is AC Jones on him?

Comment

At this time 247Sports' Crystall Ball Projections have 4 guys prediciting Washington and 2 guy predicting Oregon for Bryan Penn-Johnson.

Comment

soggy cereal‏*
                    @BPJ_14
                    Yellow might be my color

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      soggy cereal‏*
                      @BPJ_14
                      Yellow might be my color
                      https://twitter.com/BPJ_14/status/907762799291617280
                      Well that's a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Well that's a good sign.
                        Is that Oregon Yellow and Green or Shocker Yellow and Black?

Comment

Well he is wearing yellow,black an white in the picture. Again, hope this young man becomes a shocker

Comment

WSU coach(es) are in Utah today to visit Bryan. https://twitter.com/coreyevans_10/st...51735146631170

Comment

Yes!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Erik Stevenson looks like he might be trying to work on BPJ for us. Lots of signs for WSU in the last few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X