Bryan Penn-Johnson 7'0 C 2018 to Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Every year, Mr. WuDrWu always throws out a comment that makes all of our ears pop up. You know, those subtle hints that something good is about to happen. This year he has been strangely quiet.
    Did you happen to forget about that whole AAC thing... Lol!

Comment

• Now llisted as Warmer on 247!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OSShock View Post
        Now llisted as Warmer on 247!!!
        Those are the four schools that have visited him in this month's open recruiting period. WSU, UCLA, Washington and DePaul.

Comment

• Wichita State moving up

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Every year, Mr. WuDrWu always throws out a comment that makes all of our ears pop up. You know, those subtle hints that something good is about to happen. This year he has been strangely quiet.

Come on doc, throw us a bone!
            Maybe a perfect storm blew his bird southwest and he's no longer able to hear the bird's tweets.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Those are the four schools that have visited him in this month's open recruiting period. WSU, UCLA, Washington and DePaul.
              The DePaul Mosquitoes, continuing to buzz around and annoy the Shocks. How long have they been a nemesis for WSU?

Comment

• With that being his four, I like the fact the wsu is post first offense and the others are very much guard oriented IMO. He comes here and he starts immediately and will be first team all aac an aac tourney mvp

Comment

• Starts at the 4? AM may be our starting post of the future.

Comment

• Taking his first official visit to UCLA this weekend. The Bruins are also heavily involved in the recruitment of Bol Bol.

Comment

• It's should be between UCLA and Wichita State

Comment

• Kinda my thoughts too chioda, hopefully it's not a brand battle and more so a coaching and contender type deal. IMO, UCLA will lose alot an so will the Shockers so if he schedules a visit it will get interesting

Comment

• Do we really have any idea who's at the top of his list?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                            Do we really have any idea who's at the top of his list?
                            According to Scout's Crystal Ball Predictions Washington appears to be the favorite at this point.

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                              It's should be between UCLA and Wichita State
                              Curious as to why you believe it's down to those two schools. Is it about program, roster, style of play or some combination thereof? I'd like to think Wichita State is a definite contender but I've not seen anything other than fellow SNers make that connection.

Comment

• Bryan Penn-Johnson

I see no evidence in the summary that Shocks20 has provided that Bryan Penn-Johnson is even planning a visit to WSU, but maybe I just missed it. If I didn't miss it, then what evidence is there that WSU is one of his two top choices?

Comment

Working...
                                X