No announcement yet.

Tyler Brown 6'0 G 2018 Valley Center to Hutch CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This list does not "rank" any player. As the article reads - Here is a list of the top 2018 players in Kansas. Tyler has played with or against all of these players over the last 12 years.

Comment

We all know 3G doesn't look at rankings/ratings, he recruits based on talent. If that's good enough for 3G, that's good enough for me. That said, 3G would not overlook D1 talent in his backyard if he thought they were a fit. So far, we've heard about how many points he can score. If he can't play defense, he's not playing here. Matt Clark and Sean Ogirri could shoot the leather off the ball and they wouldn't play here today. Also, 35% 3 pt % is not all that impressive in high school. We shoot 40% as a team at a very high level D1. Maybe he's D1 material, I have no idea, but I haven't heard anything to suggest it (who's recruiting him?).

Comment

Coming on this site to tout your brother/son/player isn't doing him any favors. I suggest you stop before you do some damage. I'm pretty sure that the coaching staff looks at this site and I doubt that they will be too encouraged by helicopter kin. If Tyler has the talent, you can be sure that he won't be overlooked.

Just my $.02
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

This thread has been quite lately.... Has me worried....
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            This thread has been quite lately.... Has me worried....
            I think that's because there is no recruiting news for him. Last time we checked, there was no one recruiting him, so couple that with no recent news and there is unlikely to be much activity in the thread.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              I think that's because there is no recruiting news for him. Last time we checked, there was no one recruiting him, so couple that with no recent news and there is unlikely to be much activity in the thread.
              *Checks meter*

*Broken*
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                *Checks meter*

*Broken*
                Tyler's third cousin, twice removed is about to go terminator on your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  Tyler's third cousin, twice removed is about to go terminator on your arse.
                  Hopefully it'll fuel Tyler to drop 50 on the local 4-H and and FFA teams.

I heard those teams have a few boys that will play for the Association... The FDA that is
                  Last edited by Shock Top; March 11, 2017, 12:15 AM.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                    Coming on this site to tout your brother/son/player isn't doing him any favors. I suggest you stop before you do some damage. I'm pretty sure that the coaching staff looks at this site and I doubt that they will be too encouraged by helicopter kin. If Tyler has the talent, you can be sure that he won't be overlooked.

Just my $.02
                    this. Dad/brother may be biggest obstacle for this kid getting recruited at high level.

Comment

Originally posted by BBShox84 View Post
                      this. Dad/brother may be biggest obstacle for this kid getting recruited at high level.
                      I doubt if Gregg Marshall gives a **** about this.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        I doubt if Gregg Marshall gives a **** about this.
                        If it comes down to a couple of kids with similar abilities, how much of a pain in the ass the family is can be a factor.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Ty Berry says hello!

Don't let his National and Kansas ranking fool you; 6'2" freshman point guard at Newton High School. Heard from a reliable source that this kid is good, really good. Assuming WSU staff knows about him.

Check out Ty Berry's high school sports timeline including updates while playing basketball at Sunrise Christian Academy (Bel Aire, KS).
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I love this thread!

Ty Berry??? Really? No vertical, no left hand or able to attack the basket with his left hand, poor shot mechanics and he is very slow (no quickness). So lets make sure we aren't comparing apples and oranges. No way he can play point guard against a decent high school PG because he doesn't have the tools i.e. (Tyler had 50, the first time and 37 against him in substate) and he was nowhere to be seen trying to stop him. He damn fouled out in the 1st QTR of the 1st game and they made sure he didn't guard him the 2nd game. The chances of him playing guard at the next level are slim and none i.e. his brother has the same issues and he is at Butler JC not playing many minutes.

Summer time basketball is here and you won't get to see him here locally because he will be playing all over the country (where a lot of other coaches will be watching him as well).

Remember - Ron Baker walked on at WSU! He was over looked to.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxShox18 View Post
                              I love this thread!

Ty Berry??? Really? No vertical, no left hand or able to attack the basket with his left hand, poor shot mechanics and he is very slow (no quickness). So lets make sure we aren't comparing apples and oranges. No way he can play point guard against a decent high school PG because he doesn't have the tools i.e. (Tyler had 50, the first time and 37 against him in substate) and he was nowhere to be seen trying to stop him. He damn fouled out in the 1st QTR of the 1st game and they made sure he didn't guard him the 2nd game. The chances of him playing guard at the next level are slim and none i.e. his brother has the same issues and he is at Butler JC not playing many minutes.

Summer time basketball is here and you won't get to see him here locally because he will be playing all over the country (where a lot of other coaches will be watching him as well).

Remember - Ron Baker walked on at WSU! He was over looked to.
                              ROFLMAO @ you for trying to compare a ball-hogging junior with a Freshman who has a better all-round game.

Sorry Tyler, you need to get you some game. #18 in your class won't cut it here, but it might at Emporia State!

Comment

There is no "ball-hog". Valley Center can't even get the ball across half court without him on the floor.

Berry doesn't have an "all around game". Keep trolling on this site while you sit on your computer and comment about players and a game you clearly have NO clue on...

Tyler Brown has "more game" than anyone in this area has. He simply can't be guarded as he has proven for 3 years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X