Tyler Brown 6'0 G 2018 Valley Center to Hutch CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Brown 6'0 G 2018 Valley Center to Hutch CC

Hadn't heard of this kid until today but apparently he can really score. Had 50 points last night in Valley Center's 72-66 win. http://www.kansas.com/sports/high-sc...120767458.html

Has anyone seen him play?

Here are some highlights I found. He averaged 25 ppg last year as a sophomore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItnkAA1a01c

Arte Johnson's as Wolfgang the German classic "Very Interesting" from "Laugh In"
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I LIKE !

Comment

Nice juco product.....but will pass on him, being we have so many guards already and his height and weight wouldn't help on defensive end.

Comment

Poor man's Chance Lindley.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            :good:
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Great reference.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                Nice juco product.....but will pass on him, being we have so many guards already and his height and weight wouldn't help on defensive end.
                He's what 16 or 17? He may grow a couple inches yet, and he would be a freshman the year after CF, & DS graduate so i'm not sure how we would have too many guards. Don't dismiss him just yet.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                  He's what 16 or 17? He may grow a couple inches yet, and he would be a freshman the year after CF, & DS graduate so i'm not sure how we would have too many guards. Don't dismiss him just yet.
                  Agree need to see how he develops. Could be a guy that would benefit from a post grad year at sunrise.

Comment

Since he's just started his junior year, he might develop enough in HS he may not need the year at Sunrise.

And the 50 he dropped on Newton certainly got my attention.

I hope the coaching staff has contacted him (at least as a courtesy) and is watching his career progression.

Comment

I've seen him play many times. He basically has free reign to shoot as many shots as he wants because he's the only player Valley has. And I've seen his coach leave him in after the game is way out of reach (valley behind) so he can rack up numbers. At his height he's not really enough of a point guard to seem like a realistic wsu recruit.

Comment

Great article by Taylor Eldridge on Tyler. http://www.kansas.com/sports/high-sc...121181938.html

Comment

Who all is recruiting him? Is Wichita State showing any interest?

Comment

6' guards better either have VanVleet PG skills or Daishon Smith quicks (or better).
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox1979 View Post
                              I've seen him play many times. He basically has free reign to shoot as many shots as he wants because he's the only player Valley has. And I've seen his coach leave him in after the game is way out of reach (valley behind) so he can rack up numbers. At his height he's not really enough of a point guard to seem like a realistic wsu recruit.
                              This X1000

Good player, not WSU level. Juco's/D-2/NAIA outta HS. Plenty other area players better
                              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Working...
                              X