Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by choida View Post
    If we land this kid this year.... Who is leaving or not getting a scholarship?
    Countdown to Wessel getting thrown under the bus on Shockernet in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Comment

Maybe one of the two with an option get placed at Sunrise? Whatever happens, I'm supremely confident that 3G will do whatever is best for the program.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        ...confident that 3G will do whatever is best for the program.
        :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
          Obviously if this happens not everyone on the list below will be active, but can you imagine this depth?

Center: Isaac, Bush, Shaq, Rauno
          PF: Grady, Shaq, Rashard, Eric, Rauno
          SF: Evan, Zach, Markis
          SG: Ron, Connor, Zach, Landry
          PG: Fred, Tyrone, Ron, Landry
          There's a chance there are 6 players on that roster who could spend some time in the NBA. That is ridiculous.

Comment

• Damn, it feels good to be a Shocker ;)
            The Assman

Comment

Solving a problem before we have one?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                Maybe one of the two with an option get placed at Sunrise? Whatever happens, I'm supremely confident that 3G will do whatever is best for the program.
                Always has always will

Comment

Probably no one since they most likely would have already decided. Now in Wessel's case, since he'll be graduating, he can make his decision any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Probably no one since they most likely would have already decided. Now in Wessel's case, since he'll be graduating, he can make his decision any time.
                    I wonder if Wessel has offered up his scholarship if coach can find a solid big man. A National Championship might be worth more to him than a year of student loans, especially since he qualifies for in-state rates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      I wonder if Wessel has offered up his scholarship if coach can find a solid big man. A National Championship might be worth more to him than a year of student loans, especially since he qualifies for in-state rates.
                      Somebody wants an ass beating.

Comment

I heard that he'll pay for it from his future NBA profits. You are amazing. I agree with Doc in this case. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Note: ... I did not say he SHOULD do that or BE ASKED to do that. I'm just curious if he's thought that (yes, I realize no one can answer that). He has earned and deserves his scholarship IMO

I figured it fit into the hypothetical conversation we are having. You know, the I heard from someone, who knows someone, that saw a tall dark shadow in Koch Arena the other day! :)

Comment

a tall dark shadow in Koch Arena the other day! :)
                            Did he look anything like this?

Attached Files

Comment

• So at this point our involvement with Isaac is purely speculation and a string of possible clues that may add up to him? I'm purely asking from a inquisitive standpoint. I am out-of-date on what is going on with this guy...

I do have to say that WuDrWu's cryptic message after we landed Grady that we found the missing piece to puzzle, but now all we need is a beautiful frame to showcase it (or something along those lines lol) makes me feel that we are done adding players to this team since the puzzle is complete and possible the frame to showcase it is a hint at landing a big time assistant coach.... Just a guess. I have no idea though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                I'm = Doc...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X