No announcement yet.

Tevin Glass 14' Juco Forward - Signed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check most of my posts...getting degraded is the norm...cant really say much without a few people degrading what you have to say...just have to have a strong backbone and move on and know that we are all Shocker fans at heart and to forgive and forget,...

Comment

Tevin signs his LOI (Photo)

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        I'm really happy we signed Tevin. I think we'll have a great rotation with him this year.

As far as any JUCO redshirting, why on earth would anyone sign a LOI with a school to redshirt.

Shock, either you are a lawyer and twisting things or you were not exercising your reading comprehension skills.

Again, I will say, please provide specific examples where a juco big man signed a loi either here or at any other 4 year college and redshirted.

I know you can't, so please stay on topic and quit wasting our time.

The more success we have, the more some of our fans that post here are getting full of 'it'.

It does not make sense. The kid would sign elsewhere where they could play immediately. He had several offers, I agree with the thought that Wamuoka was brought in as a much needed defensive stopper.

Quit peeing on my leg and telling me it is raining.
        Do you live in the Mint Apartments on Dairy-Ashford Road?

Just wondering.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Tev,

Glad you are here. Thanks for coming. It will work out great for you and the university.

You will play with some pretty cool guys. No drama, just great friends and great basketball.

The fans ain't bad either.

rdr
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Ricardo:

Yo no vivo por de choletos mismo usted.

Usted misma fantasmas. Tiene Parkinson como el probre Chico de la menta?
            Last edited by shocka khan; April 25, 2014, 03:51 PM. Reason: Apple correctatype

Comment

topnotch_tglass 2 hours ago
              Well its official I'm signing a full basketball scholarship to Wichita st. It was a long process but I'm glad its finally done and over.. the hardwork has paid off all year now its time to work even harder next year. I like to thank GOD, my whole family, all my friends, and everyone showing me love and support thanks a lot I'm nothing without it! #SHOCKER4LIFE #SHOCKERNATION #HEREICOME

Comment

Topnotch......I like that!!!!!

Comment

Dani Welniak ‏@KWCHDani 1h
                  Just had an awesome conversation with @Topnotch_Tglass about committing to WSU and how vital @ForbesWSUhoops was to his decision...

Dani Welniak ‏@KWCHDani 1h
                  Hear from @Topnotch_Tglass tonight at 6 and 10 p.m. on @KWCH12.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    So, you're unemployed?
                    :)
                    lol I enjoy working at a hardware store and run my own business :)
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      I'm really happy we signed Tevin. I think we'll have a great rotation with him this year.

As far as any JUCO redshirting, why on earth would anyone sign a LOI with a school to redshirt.

Shock, either you are a lawyer and twisting things or you were not exercising your reading comprehension skills.

Again, I will say, please provide specific examples where a juco big man signed a loi either here or at any other 4 year college and redshirted.

I know you can't, so please stay on topic and quit wasting our time.

The more success we have, the more some of our fans that post here are getting full of 'it'.

It does not make sense. The kid would sign elsewhere where they could play immediately. He had several offers, I agree with the thought that Wamuoka was brought in as a much needed defensive stopper.

Quit peeing on my leg and telling me it is raining.

Good heavens -- after that rant, you went back and edited for a typo? Oh, by the way, you also missed one -- it's "Wamukota," not "Wamuoka."

All circumstances are different, and just because something hasn't happened before doesn't mean it can't happen if the time is right. WSU had never won 30 games in a season before, and they did so even though it necessitated a trip to the Final Four to do it. NO ONE had ever started a season 35-0 before, and the Shocks did that, too. So you never know -- maybe it really is raining after all.

Meanwhile, back on topic (as if that were a Shockernet requirement): glad to have the Glass Cleaner on board. Looking at his stats makes it clear that he was NWF's best inside player this past season, and if Marshall and Forbes wanted him, I'm confident we'll be glad he signed. I expect the Shocker frontcourt to be just fine next season regardless of who actually plays and who doesn't, which is probably a good thing, because Kentucky is certainly returning some tall timber -- WSU's rematch with them (later in the tournament next year) will be a challenge.

Comment

Tevin and Darius exchanged an interesting conversation on twitter. Turns out that DC is ironically placed in Tevin's twitter avitar.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Tevin and Darius exchanged an interesting conversation on twitter. Turns out that DC is ironically placed in Tevin's twitter avitar.

https://twitter.com/Topnotch_Tglass

@DCarter12_: @Topnotch_Tglass you know they called that a charge in your avi right lol

@Topnotch_Tglass: @DCarter12_ lmao yeah right I punched on him..

@DCarter12_: @Topnotch_Tglass lmao you don't even realize that that's me

@Topnotch_Tglass: @DCarter12_ lmao it is! I jus now noticed that.. that's crazy!
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I don't read many basketball players' twitter feeds but Tevin's is a pleasure. He responds to every fan welcoming him to Shocker nation. Also cool to see his teammate Stephen Hurt expressing congrats. And kind of funny to see an Alabama fan congratulating him on not choosing Auburn.
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              Also, I don't buy that we HAVE to have someone who is 6'11" in order to win most of our games.
                              Well if our goal is to win a National Championship while we have Ron, Fred and Cotton....I think we need one to compete with the horses in the NCAA field. Count me in the camp that REALLY wants a 6'-10" guy that can at least give us minutes and make things difficult for teams in the Tourney!!!! Without one....I do not think we will be getting past Sweet-16 next season. Probably Elite-8 is our limit.
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                                Well if our goal is to win a National Championship while we have Ron, Fred and Cotton....I think we need one to compete with the horses in the NCAA field. Count me in the camp that REALLY wants a 6'-10" guy that can at least give us minutes and make things difficult for teams in the Tourney!!!! Without one....I do not think we will be getting past Sweet-16 next season. Probably Elite-8 is our limit.
                                UCONN's tallest player was 6' 10" Tyler Olander who average 8.3 minutes a game. Their big guys didn't win them the National Title, their guards did. Having another big would help but we hardly have a ceiling with out one. Our tallest player this year was 6'9" and we where one shot or one foul call from advancing to the Sweet 16 this year and I don't imagine it would have held us back from competing with Louisville or Michigan. Carl Hall routinely outplayed taller players in the Final 4 run. It is nice to have, but our current roster can compete for the National Title.

Comment

Working...
                                X