No announcement yet.

Tevin Glass 14' Juco Forward - Signed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevin Glass 14' Juco Forward - Signed!

Figured we might want to get this kid his own thread.

Last edited by RoyalShock; April 25, 2014, 10:22 AM.

We could not go wrong with either Glass or *******. We got in too late on Shane Henry but he is in the same mold.

I would not be surprised if there was one or two more candidates out there as well.

Comment

Looks good in the video.

I don't know why, but I thought we were looking form more of a 4/5 like Darius, but both ******* and Glass look to be more like a CLE replacement, which is a good thing too. I like Glass's ball handling and mid-range skills shown in the video.

Another Georgia kid. That is a good sign. We have done well with guys from Georgia....
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Glass pulled 6 boards a game (team leader) on a front line that included 7-0 Stephen Hurt (KSU) and 6-10 Michael Chandler (Oregon) and 6-8 Darnell Harris (MTSU).

He's also no stiff on offense. As a freshman, Glass was All-Tournament in Hutch for the national runners-up (coached by Steve Forbes) with a 16-point, 15-rebound game in the second round and a 20-point, 15-rebound game in the quarterfinals. He also had 11 points and 6 boards in helping end Darius Carter's juco career in the semis (Carter had 31/9 in 32 minutes).
        Last edited by Wuzee; April 23, 2014, 02:39 PM.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
          Glass pulled 6 boards a game (team leader) on a front line that included 7-0 Stephen Hurt (KSU) and 6-10 Michael Chandler (Oregon) and 6-8 Darnell Harris (MTSU).

He's also no stiff on offense. As a freshman, Glass was All-Tournament in Hutch for the national runners-up (coached by Steve Forbes) with a 16-point, 15-rebound game in the second round and a 20-point, 15-rebound game in the quarterfinals. He also had 11 points and 6 boards in helping ending Darius Carter's juco career in the semis (Carter had 31/9 in 32 minutes).
          sold!!!!.

Comment

Yeah, this is the guy

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Yeah, this is the guy
              Agreed.
              Livin the dream

Comment

In Marshall I trust.

Comment

Now I wonder if WSU was watching hurt, or glass. Could be an effort to keep him OTR
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

He's also no stiff on offense. As a freshman, Glass was All-Tournament in Hutch for the national runners-up (coached by Steve Forbes) with a 16-point, 15-rebound game in the second round and a 20-point, 15-rebound game in the quarterfinals. He also had 11 points and 6 boards in helping ending Darius Carter's juco career in the semis (Carter had 31/9 in 32 minutes).

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    sold!!!!.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I hope he become Mr. Glass on the boards for us.......

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                        I hope he become Mr. Glass on the boards for us.......
                        Mr. Clean
                        Mr. Windex
                        Mr. Rain-X
                        Mr. Cascade (he keaves no spots)

Comment

As a freshman, Glass was All-Tournament in Hutch for the national runners-up (coached by Steve Forbes) with a 16-point, 15-rebound game in the second round and a 20-point, 15-rebound game in the quarterfinals.
                          That Forbes connection explains pretty much everything to me. I hadn't considered it until I was reminded of where we got Forbes in Wuzee's post.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            Mr. Clean
                            Mr. Windex
                            Mr. Rain-X
                            Mr. Cascade (he keaves no spots)
                            Or just simply the Glassman.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Dumb and Dumber To coming in November 2014. New material for our visual guru @WstateU:

Comment

Working...
                              X