Tevin Glass 14' Juco Forward - Signed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tevin Glass ‏@Topnotch_Tglass 4m
    Just officially signed with Wichita st. Its been a roller coaster I like to thank God, my family, my friends and everyone who supports me!
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Welcome to Shocker nation, Tevin!

Comment

*insert glass pun*

Comment

Officially reloaded and ready to take fire at the 2015 NC.

Comment

Congratulations to Tevin.

The cast is set. Go get it.

October seems a long ways off.

Comment

Nice! Gives us a little more flexibility down low next year! No the big questions are who's going to be starting, who's going to get what minutes, and who is going to redshirt. I think this could free up us redshirting Bush Wam

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                Nice! Gives us a little more flexibility down low next year! No the big questions are who's going to be starting, who's going to get what minutes, and who is going to redshirt. I think this could free up us redshirting Bush Wam
                If legenDarius and Shaq can hold down the 5-spot, and Kelly truly is ready for 10-15 minutes of fierce rebounding, it does open the door for a B-Wam redshirt.

This almost certainly should lead to a redshirt for Hamilton.

Comment

Welcome Mr. Glass!!!

Comment

Welcome to ShockerNation Mr. Tevin Glass; we look forward to watching your contributions to the Shocker Train on its way to a NC.

Comment

Welcome to Shocker Nation Tevin. I am very happy to have you on board and I wish you all the best in your time at Wichita State.

Go Shocks.

Comment

Anyone who thinks a 6'11" juco center signed with us to redshirt is delusional and arrogant or drinking too much kool-aid.
                        For those of you who disagree, please point to an actual example where this happened.

Can we please get back on topic?

Comment

By the way, here's hoping Mr. Glass lives up to his name and has a great career here.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                            Anyone who thinks a 6'11" juco center signed with us to redshirt is delusional and arrogant or drinking too much kool-aid.
                            For those of you who disagree, please point to an actual example where this happened.

Can we please get back on topic?
                            I would absolutely love it if he can come in and contribute right away. Nothing would make me happier than having an effective big man next to all the guys we are returning. That being said, a lot of signs point to him needing a little extra time to develop

Comment

Since you don't seem to want to stay on topic and can't offer an example to back up your outlandish concept of a juco big man signing a loi to redshirt, let me just say this:

I'm very happy we got such a great player as Tevin, I think he was head and shoulders above his front court teammates at NW Florida, and I'm looking forward to watching the team this fall with ALL our JUCOs playing.

We will need all the frontline size we can get next year when we play Kentucky for the NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                                I would absolutely love it if he can come in and contribute right away. Nothing would make me happier than having an effective big man next to all the guys we are returning. That being said, a lot of signs point to him needing a little extra time to develop
                                I haven't seen him play so I honestly don't know Bush Wamukota from a Kubota. But if Marshall thinks he can provide near EO level production for 10-15 minutes a game I can't imagine a red shirt.

I don't think he was recruited for his offense. We've seen how well Marshall can coach defense and BWam, on paper, has the necessary skills to defend at a high level. My guess is he plays next year.

We haven't seen him in a while so it's easy to forget but from the little bit I saw from Shaq he's going to be a very nice player/game changer in the post. I could be wrong of course. If Darius stays healthy I think we all know just how special a season he is capable of. Add BWam and now Tavin "Glassman" Glass and I think we're looking at the best front court in Marshall's tenure. Of course all this is subject to change once the season starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X