• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Verbal Commits‏*@VerbalCommits 14h
    14 hours ago

More
    Former Illinois State/BC commit F Deontae Hawkins (RS JR) reopened his recruitment. Eligible immediately. (HT @WZND) http://verbalcommits.com/players/deontae-hawkins*…
    Let's sign him.

Comment

• According to Rothstein he's considering Creighton.

hahahahahaha

Comment

• I'll say if he ends up at a college, it'll be Tennessee State.

Sidenote: If he goes to another Valley school, do you think the league would re-write their rules again? Methinks not. Quite the little soap opera they run up there in Illinois. Glad we're not a character by association any longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          According to Rothstein he's considering Creighton.

hahahahahaha
          He should save himself the trouble and just go straight to Missouri Western like P'Allen Stinnett.

Comment

• Not that I should expect logic from the career arch of Teddy Hawkins, but this makes no sense.

You have a guy with known academic and attitude problems who by the grace of God was able to walk across the stage at ISU with a piece of paper.

Why is he not on the first flight to Europe to collect a paycheck?
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• Maybe Europe won't take him back. He was already shipped out of Europe once.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                According to Rothstein he's considering Creighton.

hahahahahaha
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Maybe Europe won't take him back. He was already shipped out of Europe once.
                  I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought.
                    Just because their coach didn't impose any on-court consequences, doesn't mean that other people didn't. If we've learned anything about Muller, it's that one of his better players wouldn't have missed a game anywhere if it was up to him.

Comment

• Oh sweet. Another chance to use this gif:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Let's go out and take his best year in a Shocker uniform just to make things right. He is more talented then McIntosh & bigger too. A true stretch 4.

Before you go crazy, I really do not believe a word I said above. He has never stuck with his choice because it appears that it is all about him.

Comment

• I wonder if Hawkins recopened his recruiting or if Boston College reopened his recruiting.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• What a flake. Ending up at CU would be EPIC. Remember when random Creighton fan was all smarmy about how good Andre Yates was (better than FVV) and how it was a pipeline to Teddy? They deserve this clown. Dual sports star, P'Unk Stinnett can teach him to punt.

Comment

• Joking aside, I just don't see him at Creighton. McDermott, like him or hate him, doesn't put up with a lot of crap from his players. Altman would. Hawkins could be a great get for any school with an open scholarship. He's a good frontcourt player and could eat up minutes. If he doesn't buy into a team system, you are no worse off, it was a one year deal and an open scholly anyway. Little risk. I just don't see he and McDermott on the same page.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• One word. New Mexico State.

:)

Comment

Working...
                                X