• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
    No. Think on the front
    Ewwwwww x infinity!!!

Comment

No. Think on the front
      I noticed you specifically said "thongs" in the plural form. That tells me you may have had a lot to cover up if it required more than one thong in the front. Someone like myself could probably get away with just one thong.

Comment

No. Think on the front
        I always thought flip-flops were junky shoes.

I had no idea!

Comment

Back in the day I would wear thongs to the pool. Now they are called flip flops:)
          That's how I knew them. Of course, the thongs I had were usually made out of old tire treads.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              That was awful fast. You were wearing them, weren't you?

Comment

• Just want to point out how awesome it is that we're talking about flip flops on a thread about Hawkins... HAHAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Yeah, but at least I had the decency to take them off and save everyone the horror of looking at my old, ugly feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    Just want to point out how awesome it is that we're talking about flip flops on a thread about Hawkins... HAHAHA.
                    And we have a WINNER!
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      Just want to point out how awesome it is that we're talking about flip flops on a thread about Hawkins... HAHAHA.
                      We have to do our best to keep things on topic.

Comment

• Actually, shouldn't the stuff about flip FLOPS be on some UNI thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          No, he just happened to have an image search for "thongs" on his screen at the time.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• So now it will be WSU's fault if he isn't granted a medical redshirt:

This week’s mailbag focuses on basketball. As always you can submit any questions about recruiting, to the current roster and coaches or you can even ask our opinion on something. If you have a...

When do we find out if Hawkins will get a medical redshirt/what’s the likelihood he gets it?

The likelihood is not as high as you’d think though as the medical part of the redshirt isn’t the issue. The issue is that he was ruled a non-qualifier by the NCAA in 2013-2014 and that is not an easy thing to get a waiver for. Hawkins has to prove that he didn’t qualify in ’13-14 because Wichita State gave him bad advice to attend a prep school in 2012-2013.

Comment

• Not sure how that would apply. If he didn't enter school in 12-13, does his eligibility start? And if it doesn't, how would that have any bearing on the 5 to complete 4 rule, and even more so, his medical redshirt status? Of course it is the NCAA that says you can take classes with no class and that is perfectly acceptable.
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Bad advice, like, "hey, you aren't going to qualify academically for our school unless you go to a prep school first?"

Considering the idiots this guy has listened to, and the decisions he has made, if you're trying to blame bad advice from WSU, you're not competent enough to be a judge of good/bad advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X