X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    One word. New Mexico State.

:)
    DS channeling Joaquin Andujar: "One word" about baseball, said the Cardinals' ace and flake once upon a time: "You never know."

Seriously, though, Dave (and yes, I see your smiley face)-- can you imagine Hawkins and Chris Jans getting along, now that it's clear to everyone what kind of guy Teddy is?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      There are equally few scenarios where Cleanthony isn't in the starting lineup next season. Next season will be challenging at times, and brilliant at times.
      This was almost as good as my Final Four prediction. ALMOST.

Comment

• Originally Posted by WuDrWu
        There are equally few scenarios where Cleanthony isn't in the starting lineup next season. Next season will be challenging at times, and brilliant at times.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        This was almost as good as my Final Four prediction. ALMOST.
        Seems like that was more a statement of the obvious at that time to me.

Comment

• Illinois State graduate transfer Deontae Hawkins has re-committed to Boston College, according to CBS Sports’ Jon Rothstein.

Back at BC.... for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
            When I followed that link, the sidebar ad was for lingerie at J.C. Penney. I did not know that they sold thongs.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
              So much "win" in that article.

Hawkins recommitting to one of the worst P5 programs

Pointing out that Hawkins decomitted to visit Gonzaga, then pointing out that Gonzaga was never actually interested and he never visited.

Then pointing out his numerous arrests and suspensions ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                When I followed that link, the sidebar ad was for lingerie at J.C. Penney. I did not know that they sold thongs.
                Those ads are probably based upon your browsing habits, more likely than not. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Those ads are probably based upon your browsing habits, more likely than not. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
                  My wife buys a lot of things off of the Internet. That ad doesn't represent my browsing habits.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

My wife buys a lot of things off of the Internet. That ad doesn't represent my browsing habits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      So much "win" in that article.

Hawkins recommitting to one of the worst P5 programs

Pointing out that Hawkins decomitted to visit Gonzaga, then pointing out that Gonzaga was never actually interested and he never visited.

Then pointing out his numerous arrests and suspensions ...
                      Following Hawkin's basketball career has been absolutely delicious. Any bets on if he'll stay at BC?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                        Following Hawkin's basketball career has been absolutely delicious. Any bets on if he'll stay at BC?
                        Well, he isn't there yet, and if he starts with them he doesn't have any more NCAA transfers left, does he? He needs to choose wisely, in which case it will probably be the first time in quite a while that he's done so.

Comment

Did you find your size?

Comment

• Back in the day I would wear thongs to the pool. Now they are called flip flops:)

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              Back in the day I would wear thongs to the pool. Now they are called flip flops:)
                              You go to the pool with flip flops wrapped around your butt cheeks...ewwwwwww!!!

Comment

• No. Think on the front

Comment

Working...
                                X